If you are looking to become a police officer in the state of Andhra Pradesh, then read this AP police constable recruitment 2023. With the Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB), those dreams of serving your state are much closer to becoming a reality.
The APSLPRB has just released their official notification for the recruitment of Constables and Sub Inspectors in 2023, so make sure you act quickly and submit your application on time!
Read on to learn more about this great opportunity, including eligibility requirements, vacancies available, selection process details, and instructions to apply. This blog post will provide essential information regarding this recruitment drive that should help make applying easier and smoother.
- 1 AP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
- 2 Guidelines To Apply Online AP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
- 3 Steps For AP Police Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- 4 Final Thoughts
AP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
As far as we are aware, the slprb.ap.gov.in website hosts the official Constable Recruitment Notification, indicating that the application procedure for the AP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 will begin very soon.
According to the information we have, the comprehensive notification will be available to all interested applicants during the final week of November 2023, at which point the link to the online application form will be activated.
Additionally, you should be aware that there will be more than 6100 openings for men and women to fill Andhra Pradesh Police Constable positions. You should begin preparing for the exam as soon as your registration is complete because it will be held approximately a month after the registration deadline.
To advance to the physical test, applicants must pass the written exam first. If you pass the physical stage, you will be chosen for the position. Following your selection, you will all receive a Joining Letter, which you can use to begin working as constables.
AP Police Constable Application Form 2023 Last Date
|Recruitment||AP Police Constable Recruitment 2023|
|Recruiter||Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Total Vacancies||6100+ Posts|
|Post||SCT PC (Civil)|
|AP Police Constable Application Form 2023 Date||30 November 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||28 November 2023|
|Age Limit||18-30 Years|
|Selection Process||Written, Physical, and DV|
AP Police Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Notification Issue Date||Updating Shortly|
|Commencement Date of Application Form||1st December 2022|
|Closing Date of Application Form||December 2022|
|Application Form Fee Last Date||Updating Shortly|
|Exam Date||Updating Shortly|
|Admit Card issue Date||Updating Shortly|
|Release of Answer Key||Updating Shortly|
|Issuing of Result||Updating Shortly|
Andhra Police Constable Eligibility 2023
- According to Andhra Police Constable Eligibility 2023, we’ve included a few criteria below that you can use to determine your eligibility.
- All 12th-pass applicants are qualified for hire.
- Telugu proficiency is required, and you must have passed the Telugu Language Exam in your 10th-grade year.
- To apply for the online AP Police Constable Recruitment 2023, make sure you are physically fit.
- In addition, the candidate must be free of any medical conditions; otherwise, they would be disqualified.
AP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
|Category||AP Police Constable Age Limit 2023 (Men)||AP Police Constable Age Limit (Women)|
|General||18-30 Years||18-30 Years|
|OBC||18-32 Years||18-32 Years|
|SC/ST||18-35 Years||18-35 Years|
Guidelines To Apply Online AP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
- The Constable Application Form can be filled up by going to slprb.ap.gov.in.
- The second thing you must do is pick Constable Recruitment under the Recruitment menu.
- Third, finish creating your login account and registration before moving on to the application form.
- Fill out the Constable Form with your information, including your name, address, Aadhar card number, grade in grades 10 and 12, and other relevant data.
- Check the entries, then submit the application.
- When you’re ready to submit the form, upload your signature and photo and pay the application fee using a credit card, debit card, or through net banking.
- All of you can apply online for the AP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 by following these easy instructions.
APSLPRB Constable Physical Requirements 2023
|Criteria||APSLPRB Constable Physical Eligibility (Men)||AP Police Constable Physical Requirement (Women)|
|Height||>160 Cm||>150 CM|
|Weight||Above 65 Kg||Above 50 Kg|
AP Police Constable Application Form 2023 Fees
|Category||AP Police Constable Application Fees 2023|
Steps For AP Police Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board’s official website at slprb.ap.gov.in.
- Then click on AP Police Recruitment 2023 Registration to finish the AP Police job registration process.
- Your registered email address will be used to provide you with your registration number and password for the AP Police Recruitment 2023.
- Click on AP Police Police Constable/SI Recruitment 2023 Apply Now after logging in with your credentials.
- Fill out your Andhra Pradesh Sub-Inspector, Police Constable 2023 application form, then move on to uploading your supporting documents.
- Upload and submit all necessary papers in the appropriate formats.
- Pay the application fees for the Andhra Pradesh Police Exam 2023 online using one of the available online payment methods.
- Save a soft copy of the AP Police Recruitment 2023 application form and the fee payment receipt for future use after the fee has been successfully paid.
The Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment for the year 2023 is now open. If you are interested in a career in law enforcement and meet the eligibility requirements, be sure to apply before the deadline.
With so many positions available, this is your chance to become a part of one of India’s premier police forces. Good luck with the application process!