Starting on March 30 the Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga, administers the Bihar B.Ed. CET (Common Entrance Exam), a state-level test. Students that hope to do B.Ed from a public or private college must give this exam. Keep reading to get the Bihar B.Ed CET Admit Card 2023.
On the day of the exam, students must bring the Bihar B.Ed CET Admit Card 2023 with them to the testing location. Important information on the admit card includes the candidate’s name, roll number, exam center information, and exam times.
The Bihar B.Ed CET hall ticket must be presented at the designated Bihar B.Ed CET assessment center, it should be noted. The Bihar B.Ed CET test will be held on April 8.
|Exam Conducting Authority||Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) Darbhanga|
|Examination||Bihar B.Ed. Common Entrance Test (CET-BED)-2023|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Course Offered||Bachelor’s of Education (B.Ed) Course|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Bihar B.Ed CET Entrance Exam Date||08 April 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||30 March 2023|
- 1 Announcement Of The Bihar B.Ed CET Admission Card 2023
- 2 How To Download Your Bihar B.Ed CET Admit Card 2023?
- 3 Conclusion
- 4 FAQs: Bihar B.Ed CET Admit Card 2023
Announcement Of The Bihar B.Ed CET Admission Card 2023
A total of 1,84,488 applicants have decided to apply for this year’s B.ed entrance exam, which will be held in 301 examination centers spread across 11 cities.
While taking your exam, follow all the instructions on your Bihar CET B.Ed admit card 2023. In addition to a printed version of your admit card, you must bring a printed version of your proof of identity.
Bihar B.Ed CET Admit Card 2023 Details
- After the entrance examination is completed, the Bihar B.Ed CET Written Exam 2023 will be made accessible.
- On the LNMU website, all applicants are invited to review the answer sheets and their own.
- The students must compute their raw scores using the answer key to determine their status in the final score.
- On the official website, applicants can also voice any criticisms regarding the answer key.
- If the candidates’ objections are legitimate, they will receive the same marks for the question as if they had responded.
How To Download Your Bihar B.Ed CET Admit Card 2023?
Once the hall ticket is released, potential applicants should access their Bihar BEd Hall Ticket 2023 for the admissions test by logging in with their registration details and date of birth at the link provided below.
Step 1: First, applicants should go to bihar cet bed-lnmu.in, the official website.
Step 2: Visit the homepage
Step 3: After that, click the links for online login and registration.
Step 4: After the page changes to the new one, click the login button.
Step 5: Enter the credentials and log in to your account.
Step 6: Your Bihar CET B.Ed entrance ticket for 2023 will be displayed on a screen.
Step 7: Access it and bring a physical copy with you to the exam.
Details On The Bihar B.Ed CET Admit Card 2023
After downloading the following information on their Bihar CET B.Ed Hall Ticket 2023, the candidates should check it. Notify the exam control as soon as you can to report a mistake.
- Candidate’s name
- Parent’s Name
- Test Date Venue & Complete Address Exam City Category Subcategory
- shift duration
- Time for reporting for the exam
Documents Required For The Bihar B.Ed CET Admit Card 2023
A list of records that must be brought with the admit card is provided on the Bihar B.Ed. CET Admit Card 2023. Applicants will only be permitted to take the test if all of them are present. Please double-check the following list of documents you have:
- Bihar B.Ed CET Hall Ticket 2023 in Two Copies
- 2 passport size photos
- A single Blue/Black ballpoint pen.
- An eraser and a pencil
- Original photocopy of all the identity proofs
Things To Remember!
About the Bihar B.Ed CET hall ticket, candidates should keep the following in mind:
- Candidates must bring hall tickets to the designated Bihar B.Ed CET examination site.
- It’s possible that candidates who still require admit cards won’t be allowed to take the test.
- Any candidate who has trouble downloading their admit card should contact the exam organizers immediately.
- To correct any errors in the data stated on the admittance card, candidates should get in touch with the exam administration as soon as possible.
- The Bihar B.Ed CET admission card may only be accessed online through the official website.
- A postal admission ticket will not be sent to any candidate.
Examination Day Guidelines
- Applicants must remember to bring the above-mentioned documents and things, as well as their admit card.
- Candidates should wear masks.
- Candidates need to have hand sanitizer in their pockets.
- Candidates must abide by the center’s social distancing policies.
- Candidates must follow the exam invigilator’s instructions.
So, this was all about Bihar B.Ed CET Admit Card 2023. After the admit card is uploaded on the website, applicants can access their admit cards with the correct login information. Hall ticket is a very important document while appearing in any examination, so be sure to keep copies of it with you while going to attend the examination.