In this article, you’ll find clear details about BITSAT Syllabus 2022. This will make it easy for you to get it. You will also receive clear details about the exam format.
You will also receive complete details about the selection process. We will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to check the syllabus.
BITSAT Syllabus 2022
Birla Institute for Technology and Science is the name of this organization. The session 1 exam was held from 14 March to 10 June 2022. The written exam will take place from 2nd through 9th of July 2022. This exam will only be based on your marks. The exam will take place online in a fair and impartial manner.
Birla Institute for Technology and the Science Admission Test are conducted two times a year. The application period for session 2 will run from the 4th to the 20th of July 2022. You can only apply online.
The written exam for which you can apply online only will take place from the 3rd through 7th of August 2022. The exam was conducted at the state level. Only citizens can apply.
- Sarkari Results 2022
- Get a Free Job Alert in 2022
- 10th Result 2022
- 12th Result 2022
- Table 1022, Tenth Time
- Table 12th time 2022
- University Results 2022
- Time table for universities 2022
BITSAT Exam Syllabus 2022
|Conducted by||Birla Institute for Technology and Science (BITS)|
|Name of the exam||Birla Institute for Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)|
|Session 1 – Dates||14 March-20 June 2022|
|Date of exam||2. – 9. July 2022|
|Syllabus date||Soon available|
BITSAT Exam Model 2022
The following is the pattern that you will use for the Admission Test:
- The BITSAT test will be computer-based.
- All questions in this section will be answered using multiple-choice types.
- Answer all questions on the OMR Sheet.
- The exam will take you approximately 3 hours.
- Each answer will receive a maximum of three marks.
- The exam will contain 130 questions.
- For every incorrect answer, you will lose 1 point.
- For not answering questions, a 0 mark is deducted.
Selection Process For BITSAT 2022
You will only be chosen based on your application. The entire selection process will be fair. This makes it mandatory that you pass the written exam.
The merit list will then be used to select you. This organization has prepared the selection process. Only students who applied online for the exam can take it.
- E Shram Portal
- PM Kisan Status
- Today’s Kolkata FF Result
- Today’s FF Code Redeem
Check online BITSAT Syllabus 2022
- Syllabus can be found on the official site.
- The homepage of the site will then open before you.
- You will need to enter the Syllabus option and search for it.
- Your syllabus will appear on the next page.
- It can be saved and downloaded for the exam.
We hope you found all the information regarding BITSAT Syllabus 222 in this article.
|Official Website||Click here|