The Bihar Public Service Commission has announced the Drug Inspector exam date, and the applicants are now waiting for BPSC Drug Inspector Admit Card 2023. The exam date has been set, and the admit cards will be accessible for download shortly, it is significant to mention.
You’ll get the most recent updates from this page as soon as the download process starts. Please visit the official website if you require additional details. Keep checking back to this page to be the first to learn about any updates to the recruitment process.
|Authority||Bihar Police Service Commission|
|Exam Name||BPSC Drug Inspector Competitive Exam|
|BPSC Process||Prelims Test, Personal Interview|
|Post Name||Drug Inspector|
|Exam Date||17.03.2023 to 20.06.2023|
|Article Category||BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023|
- 1 Process For BPSC Drug Inspector Exam 2023
- 2 Paper Pattern For BPSC Drug Inspector Exam 2023
- 3 BPSC Drug Inspector Roles And Responsibilities
- 4 FAQs: BPSC Drug Inspector Admit Card 2023
- 5 Final Words
Process For BPSC Drug Inspector Exam 2023
Two parts will make up the hiring procedure for the BPSC Drug Inspector position, with the first step consisting of a written exam whose dates have already been made public. Written exam winners will be put on the merit list of candidates.
To be eligible for the interview, general category candidates must receive at least 40% of the vote, while candidates for the reserved categories of Backward Classes, EBC, and (SC, ST, women, and divyang) must receive, respectively, 37.5%, 34%, and 32%.
Candidates will be chosen for the interview stage in the second phase based on their rating. The written exam is therefore a crucial part of the BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2023.
To prevent any confusion, take these easy methods to get the BPSC Drug Inspector Admit Card 2023 from the official site www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. To access the recruitment portal, you must, however, remember your user ID and password.
- Visit www.bpsc.bih.nic.in to access the official website.
- On the homepage, select the direct link to the login page.
- Your login, password, and captcha are required.
- Choose “login” from the menu.
- A direct link to the BPSC Drug Inspector Admit Card 2023 will appear on your screen as you log in.
- Check all the information.
- The admission card may be downloaded and printed.
- Safeguard it until the written test.
Admit Card Details For BPSC Drug Inspector Exam 2023
Applicants must make sure that all of the information on their hard copy BPSC Drug Inspectors Admit Card 2023 is accurate. Before the exam, they should check the following details for inconsistencies and address any problems by calling the helpline:
- Name of the Applicant
- Roll Number
- Application ID
- Parent’s Name
- Mother’s Name,
- Candidate’s picture
- Exam name
- Exam day and date
- Time of reporting Gate shutting
- Address of the testing location
- Exam Center ID
- the signer of legal authority
- Additional directives
Paper Pattern For BPSC Drug Inspector Exam 2023
The Bihar Drug Inspector Exam Pattern and score analysis are provided below for applicants wishing to prepare again for BPSC Drug Inspector written exam:
- Four papers total will be included in the written exam.
- There will be two units/subjects on each paper.
- There will be 50 questions for each unit, for a total of 100 questions on each paper.
- Every inquiry will receive one mark.
- Each unit or subject will have a two-hour time limit for candidates.
- The table below displays the paper pattern.
|Subjects||Unit 1||Unit 2||Total Questions|
|Paper 1||Pharmaceutics||Pharmaceutical Analysis||50 questions per subject plus 100 total marks for paper 1|
|Paper 2||Medicinal Chemistry||Pharmacognosy||Each Unit carrying 50 questions= 100 marks|
|Paper 3||Anatomy, Physiology & Health Education||Pharmacology & Toxicology||Each unit carries 50 questions= and 100 marks for paper 3|
|Paper 4||Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence||Microbiology||50 questions per subject plus 100 total marks for paper 4|
|Total||400 marks for 400 questions|
BPSC Drug Inspector Salary
These are the payment information for the BPSC Drug Inspector position.
- Pay Band- INR. 9300-34800
- Grade Pay- INR. 5400
- Pay Level- 9
BPSC Drug Inspector Roles And Responsibilities
Drug inspectors are essential in establishing the efficacy, consistency, and safety of medications. They have to make sure that quality requirements are met by examining food or pharmaceuticals at various stages of manufacture.
They are also in charge of creating methods for inspecting pharmaceutical items and implementing safety laws. Drug inspectors keep an eye on and evaluate the effectiveness, safety, uniformity, and utility of pharmaceuticals both during the production process and during the final sale stage.
What Is The Work Environment Like For A Drug Inspector?
Because this profession frequently demands working outside of a government office, drug inspectors have flexible schedules. Also, the job requires physical exertion and offers the chance to travel to numerous sites to conduct drug inspections.
- Is travel necessary for a drug inspector?
Yes, since this is a field-based occupation, drug inspectors must travel to various locations to assess drugs in accordance with the specifications.
- Shifts at Work: Full-Time
A full-time position, usually with state or federal government agencies, is that of a drug inspector.
- Permanent nature of the employment
A government agency or public health department employs a drug inspector full-time. Private sector employees may be hired permanently or under a contract.
- Workplace: Drug inspectors visit laboratories to examine samples and evaluate test results in addition to working in offices. They are anticipated to conduct drug inspections at numerous sites and might be asked to testify in court.
- Drug inspectors may work in urban, semi-urban, or rural settings depending on where the drug inspection is taking place in the world.
- Improbable under time pressure
As long as drug inspector stays on schedule, there is typically no time crunch in their work. Nonetheless, during inspection days, managers may double-check their work.
- Drug inspectors often put in nine hours a day at their jobs, but due to travel demands, they may need to put in extra time on inspection days.
- Weekly Hours of Work: 40 Hours Minimum
Drug inspectors put in at least 40 hours a week, with the possibility of longer shifts while doing their inspection duties, which can entail handling legal infractions and monitoring drug production procedures.
FAQs: BPSC Drug Inspector Admit Card 2023
Q 1: Has The BPSC Made The Drug Inspector Admit Card Available?
Q 2: What Is The URL For The Bihar Drug Inspector Hall Ticket 2023 Download?
Q 3: How Many Applications Are There To Be A Drug Inspector In Bihar?
Candidates registered for the BPSC Drug Inspector Exam 2023 can now obtain admit cards from the official website. The admit card is an essential document that must be carried to the examination center along with a valid photo ID proof.
It is recommended that all applicants double-check the information printed on the admit card and arrive at the examination center well before the scheduled reporting time to avoid any last-minute hassles. We extend our best wishes to all the candidates for their upcoming BPSC Drug Inspector Admit Card 2023.