Chiranjeevi Family Tree: Chiranjeevi is a politician and a South actor and has appeared in many Telugu movies. He was born on 22nd August 1955. He has a huge fan base and is best known for his roles in action movies. To know about the Chiranjeevi family tree stay tuned till the end.
From 2012-2014 he was the tourism minister under the UPA government. Also, from 2012-2018, he was elected as a member of parliament in the Rajya Sabha. He has played amazing roles in more than 150 movies.
He has devoted much of his life to Tollywood and won 9 Filmfare awards. His excellent performance made him the megastar of the Tollywood film industry. And as we already mentioned he has won so many prestigious awards in this industry.
He received nine South Filmfare Awards and three Nandi Awards, which are given only to the best actors in Andhra Pradesh. He spent more than 35 years acting in Tollywood movies. We will share in-depth knowledge about the Chiranjeevi family tree in this particular article.
- 1 Chiranjeevi Life History
- 2 Chiranjeevi Family Tree Overview
- 3 Chiranjeevi Family Tree: Member Name, Relation, And Photo
- 4 Pause In The Film Career
- 5 Chiranjeevi Comeback
- 6 Wrapping Up
Chiranjeevi Life History
In 1978’s Pranam Khareedu, he made his film debut in a supporting role alongside Rao Gopal Rao, Chandra Mohan, and Jayasudha. Intlo Ramayya Veedilo Krishnayya, a 1982 movie that went well at the box office, gave him his first leading role.
After starring alongside Madhavi and Sumalatha in the 1983 smash film Khaidi, his career experienced significant growth. Later, he contributed to successful songs like Pasivadi Pranam, Yamudiki Mogudu, Manchi Donga, and Jagadeka Veerudu.
Gang leader, Atiloka Sundari, Kondaveeti Donga, Raja Vikramarka, etc. Indra, Tagore, and Shankar Dada MBBS are some of his latest chart-topping songs. In 2006, he received the Padma Bhushan Award for his contributions to cinema.
In Andra, he established the Praja Rajyam political party, which he later combined with the Indian National Congress in 2011. In addition to acting in movies, he is active in charity activities through the 1998-founded Chiranjeevi Charitable Trust.
Chiranjeevi Family Tree Overview
|Real Name||:||Konidela Siva Sankara Vara Prasad|
|Age||:||67 years in (2023)|
|Date of Birth||:||22 August 1955|
|Born In||:||Mogalthur, West Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|House Address||:||Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Net worth||:||$16 million|
|Shoe size||:||8 Inches|
|Salary||:||20-25 crore/film (INR)|
Read More: Andrew Tate Net Worth 2023
Chiranjeevi Family Tree: Member Name, Relation, And Photo
- The Tollywood superstar Chiranjeevi was raised by police officer Konidela Venkat Rao and his wife Anjana Devi in Andhra Pradesh. In 1980, he married Surekha.
- They were blessed with three children—Ram Charan, Susmitha, and Sreeja—from his happy marriage. Chiranjeevi has two sisters, Vijaya Durga and Madhvi, and two brothers, Nagendra Babu, and Pawan Kalyan.
- His son Ram Charan, who first appeared in the 2007 film Chirutha, is also a well-known actor in the South Indian cinema industry.
- In addition to being an actor, Pawan Kalyan is also a well-known film director in Tollywood.
|Father||Konidela Venkat Rao|
|Children||Ram Charan »>Ram Charan Teja, Sushmita, Sreeja|
|Brother||Nagendra Babu, Pawan Kalyan|
|Sister||Vijaya Durga, Madhavi|
- Chiranjeevi’s younger brother, Nagendra Babu, is a movie director. His eldest sibling is Pawan Kalyan, a popular actor in Tollywood.
- Konidela Venkat Rao, his father, was a police officer. Anjana Devi, his mother, was a housewife.
- Sushmita and Sreeja are the names of Chiranjeevi’s two daughters. Since 2006, Sushmita has been married to Vishnu Prasad. Sirish Bharadwaj and Sreeja got divorced in 2014 after getting married in 2007.
- Vijaya Durga and Madhavi are the names of Chiranjeevi’s sisters.
- His actor son Ram Charan Teja made his film debut in 2007 with Chirutha. On June 14, 2012, he got married to Upasana Kamineni. Apollo Hospitals’ chairman, Prathap C. Reddy, is Upasana Kamineni’s great-grandfather.
- Since 1980, Chiranjeevi has been wed to Surekha Konidala.
Read More: Tanmay Bhat Net Worth 2023
Journey Of Chiranjeevi – Superstar Of South Cinema
- Chiranjeevi was born into a middle-class family and is a great superstar. He earned all of it through his own hard work. He debuted in a Tollywood movie in 1978 i.e, “Punadhirallu”.
- He had one of his films dubbed into Russian, and it was shown at the Moscow International Film Festival.
- This movie provided him with a lot of fame and he also won so many awards like Andhra Nandi Award.
- He is considered Amitabh Bachchan of the South film industry. He was awarded a very prestigious award i.e, Padma Bhushan in 2006 for his contribution to the betterment of the Tollywood film industry.
- In 2008, he joined the Praja Rajyam Party. In 2012, he became the tourism minister after a successful political career.
- He married Surekha Konidela and had kids with her. Ram Charan, is one of the very famous actors in the Tollywood film industry.
Pause In The Film Career
Chiranjeevi didn’t appear in a movie for about ten years after his last one in a leading role, 2007’s Shankar Dada Zindabad, during which time he started his political career. He only made cameo appearances in movies during the course of these ten years.
In the movie Magadheera (2009) and Bruce Lee: The Fighter (2015), both starring his son Ram Charan, he made two self-starring appearances. In addition, he discussed the films Varudu (2010) and Rudhramadevi (2015). He also appeared in a cameo as Lord Manjunatha from Sri Manjunatha (2001) in Jagadguru Adi Shankara (2013).
Read More: Tom Izzo Net Worth 2023
He started looking for the ideal script in 2013 to mark his return to the big screen in what would also happen to be his 150th acting project. Chiranjeevi decided to recreate the extremely successful 2014 Tamil film Kaththi in Telugu for his comeback movie a year after its release.
The remake, Khaidi No. 150, which was helmed by V. V. Vinayak, was released in 2017 around the Sankranti holiday, roughly six months after Shankar Dada Zindabad. It received positive reviews.
Critics have singled out Chiranjeevi and praised him for both his performance and appearance, particularly after a ten-year hiatus from the big screen. The film made 164 crores in total revenue after earning 41.75 crores on its opening day.
He starred in Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, a Surender Reddy-directed historical drama based on the life of Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy, in 2019. The film, which cost over 270 crores, produced more than 240 crores throughout its theatrical run, which is equal to 286 crores or US$36 million in 2020.
So, this was all about the Chiranjeevi Family Tree and the rest of the details. We discussed his family members, his career, and all. If you have any doubts please do let us know in the comment section below. Thanks for reading our blog on “Chiranjeevi Family Tree”.