The Delhi Government has launched a new scheme good and pleasant scheme to help women become self-sufficient called the Delhi Female Cab Drivers Scheme. Numerous types of schemes are conducted or are being run for women in many states in our country these days.
You will now witness women driving in Ola or Uber cabs under this program, so let us present you with all information regarding this scheme through this article; you are requested to read our article entirely. Also, please make your suggestions.
Delhi Female Taxi Drivers Scheme 2022
V K Saxena, the Lieutenant Governor of Delhi State, launched the Delhi Mahila Taxi Driver Scheme or Cab Driver Scheme for women in the state. Approximately half of the fee is charged.
The Delhi Government has developed in-house Driving Training Centers at Burari, Loni, and Sarai Kale Khan for the training of female cab drivers. Women will be trained to be taxi drivers in these training institutions.
The government will provide solid job guarantees to women through the Delhi Mahila Cab Driver Scheme, and vehicle owners and companies in need of female drivers are encouraged to contact the Delhi government and, if possible, receive driving instructions through this scheme.
Delhi Female Cab Drivers Scheme 2022 – Highlights
|Scheme name||Delhi Mahila Taxi Driver Scheme|
|Launched by||Delhi Lt Governor V K Saxena|
|Beneficiary||State aspirant women|
|Application procedure||Will be started soon|
|Purpose||Providing financial and professional support to women aspiring to become taxi drivers|
|Benefits||Financial assistance of 50% of the cost of driving training and guarantee of employment|
|Grade||Delhi Government Schemes|
|Official website||Not yet launched|
Key Features of the Scheme
- The training of women will do in the in-house driving training centers that are set up by the Delhi government at Burari, Loni, and Sarai Kale Khan.
- 50% of the training amount, which is around Rs 4,800, will now be borne by the Transport Department as declared by the Delhi government.
- Training will be given not only for cabs and taxis but also for big trucks.
- Women will be trained to drive Delhi government buses under this scheme.
- The scheme will provide free driving lessons to 1,000 women in Delhi.
Purpose Of Delhi Female Taxi Drivers Scheme 2022
The Delhi government organizes or operates several types of initiatives for the women of Delhi state for the women of state to become more empowered like males. With this goal in mind, the Delhi government has launched the Delhi female cab drivers scheme for women in the state.
The scheme will provide driving training to women who want to become taxi drivers by completing cab driver training. The state government would offer an amount of approximately Rs 4800 for training, with the state government covering 50% of the cost of training.
The Delhi Government’s main goal in launching the Delhi Female Cab Drivers Scheme is to provide driving training and financial assistance to women in the state. Many online applications were submitted by women in the state to become taxi drivers.
As a result, the Chief Minister launched the Delhi Mahila Cab Driver Scheme in the interest of women; under this scheme, women are also assisted in establishing a professional career in the public transportation industry, as well as securing employment.
Jobs are assured. The state government has also made changes to the rules of the Transport Corporation to provide maximum benefits to women.
Benefits and Features Of Delhi Female Cab Taxi Drivers Scheme
- Only the state’s future female leaders will receive benefits under the Delhi Female Cab Drivers Scheme.
- Only females who want to pursue a career as an Ola or taxi driver will be accepted into this program.
- The Delhi Government launched this program, which is known as the Delhi Mahila Cab Driver Program.
- With the aid of this program, employment security is also offered; the state government will ask vehicle owners and businesses that require female drivers for this.
- The state government has also modified the Transport Corporation’s rules so that as many female candidates as possible can receive benefits.
- Beneficiary women have been allowed to obtain DIMTS and DTC make employment through the Delhi Female Cab Drivers Scheme.
- The state government also maintains a fleet of about 7400 buses for transportation.
- The state government has already completed the task of educating women, resulting in the successful training of 75 female drivers.
- Candidates who are female can receive training as a cab or taxi driver as well as training in operating large vehicles.
Documents Required For Delhi Female Cab Drivers Scheme
- Certificate of permanent residence of the applicant in the Delhi state
- Active Mobile number of a female candidate
- Email ID of the female candidate
- Aadhaar card of the female applicant
- Passport size photograph
Note – Only women who reside permanently in Delhi State are eligible to apply under this program.
Eligibility Criteria For Delhi Women Cab Driver Scheme
- The applicant must be a female.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Delhi state.
- The height of the female applicant should be between 159 to 153 cm.
How To Register Online For Delhi Female Cab Drivers Scheme 2022?
- First and foremost, you must go to the official website of the Delhi Female Cab Drivers Scheme when it is launched.
- Following that, you must click on the menu button located on the website’s home page.
- You must select the “Apply Now” option after clicking on the menu button.
- Only after you click on apply now will the application form appear in front of you.
- Now you must fill out this form with your personal information such as your name, father’s or husband’s name, date of birth, place of birth, identity card number, Aadhar card number, mobile number, email address, and so on.
When the official website for the Delhi Female Taxi Drivers Scheme is launched, we will provide you with the most recent updates or information about this scheme. For related information, you can visit the official website of the Delhi government by clicking here.
You may also read:
- Delhi Ration Card 2022: Apply Online, Application Status, Delhi Ration Card List
- Kalia Yojana List 2022: Www.Kalia.Odisha.Gov.In Download Beneficiary List
- Ehrms Upsdc.Gov.In Registration, Login, EHRMS Manav Sampada UP
FAQs – Delhi Female Cab Drivers Scheme 2022
Who Launched The Delhi Female Cab Drivers Scheme 2022?
The Delhi Female Cab Drivers Scheme 2022 was launched by Delhi Lt Governor V K Saxena on 15th August 2022 (Monday) for the training of 50 female can drivers in New Delhi.
Why Was Delhi Female Cab Drivers Scheme Launched?
The scheme was launched to help women become self-sufficient and to increase the ratio of females in the public transportation sector in India.
Who Is Eligible To Apply For Delhi Female Cab Drivers Scheme?
The applicant must be a female who is a permanent resident of New Delhi.
In this article, we have provided you with as much information as possible about the Delhi Female Cab Driver Scheme 2022 so that all interested women or girls can apply and become self-sufficient to create their future with their own hands, which is the true goal of this scheme.
We hope that this article on Delhi Female Cab Drivers Scheme 2022 helped you gain all the information that you needed to know. The official website for the scheme has not yet been launched. We will be updating you with all the latest information here; so be sure to check back.
If you have any questions then let us know in the comment section. Thanks for reading.