To know about the Delhi nursery admission 2023-24, stay tuned till the end. We are aware that all of the schools in the Delhi Education Division choose the pupils who will be admitted to the Nursery Class for the 2023 Session using both offline and online application forms.
You should be aware that the Delhi Nursery Acknowledgement 2023 procedure has begun and that numerous schools are presently accepting applications. Children who are 2.5 years old and less than the fifth grade may apply online for the Delhi School Nursery Admission 2023.
There are two sorts of concessions, known as Open Seats and EWS DG Freeship concessions, for families in the Lower Income Group. Students are allowed to register for admission using both online and offline methods, however, you must complete the form and submit it by December 23rd, 2022.
- 1 Delhi Nursery Admission 2023-24
- 2 Nursery Registration Process 2022
- 3 Conclusion
Delhi Nursery Admission 2023-24
To select the students who will be admitted to the Nursery Class for the 2023–24 academic year, the Delhi Education Department will use both paper and electronic application forms.
Applicants are now being accepted for the Delhi Nursery Admission program for the 2023–24 academic year. Online applications are required for Delhi School Nursery Admissions 2023–24 for children between the ages of 2.5 and 5
Families in the lower income group may apply for EWS DG Freeship Admission or Open Seats. Candidates must submit their application materials before December 23, 2022, either online or via normal mail. Your child will then receive a score based on a number of criteria, some of which are listed below for your convenience.
Delhi Nursery School Admission Overview
|Authority||Delhi Elementary Education Board|
|Admission||Delhi School Nursery Admission 2023-24|
|Schools||All Government and Private Schools under Delhi Elementary Education Board|
|Delhi School Nursery Admission Form 2023-24 Start Date||01st December 2022|
|Delhi School Nursery Admission 2023-24 Last Date||23rd December 2022|
|Eligibility (Age Criteria)||Age Between 2.5 to 5 Years|
|Data Upload of Applicants by Schools||06th January 2023|
|Student Evaluation on the basis of Points System||13th January 2023|
|EWS Freeship Admission 2023-24 Start Date||Jan-23|
|Delhi Nursery Admission First Allotment List 2023-24||20-Jan-23|
|Objection by Parents||20th to 30th January 2023|
|2nd Allotment List||06th February 2023|
|Final Allotment List||01st March 2023|
Delhi School Admission For Nursery 2023-24 Notification
To provide the advantages of this program, the government has established a qualifying standard. Students that meet the requirements can profit from this program. The Right to Education Act of 2009 governs the operation of this program.
Through Delhi Nursery Admission 2023–24, around 1.25 lakh youngsters are given access to this program in about 1700 private institutions. The level of schooling will be raised by using this plan. In addition, the implementation of this plan will empower and independence the kids.
The Delhi Government holds Delhi Nursery Admissions to offer economically disadvantaged youngsters free tuition at accredited private colleges. The administration has issued the admissions calendar for 2023–2024.
Eligibility Criteria For Delhi School Nursery Admission Form 2023
- Check the eligibility criteria listed below before submitting an application for the Delhi Nursery Admission 2023–24 process on behalf of any pupils or parents.
- Children between the ages of 3 and 5 are eligible for this program.
- Second, when completing the online form, the family’s family income must be declared.
- Students who want to apply for the EWS DG concession must submit the form together with all the necessary supporting documentation, including an Aadhar card and proof of residency.
- To have their ward admitted into the school of their choice, make sure the parents of the youngsters also submit their accurate information.
- There are numerous preference criteria for which applicants will receive points, and additional accommodations are then provided on a sliding scale.
Nursery Registration Process 2022
- Open your favorite web browser (Chrome is suggested) and go to edudel.nic.in, the government-run website for education in India.
- Afterward, choose “Govt. School Admission” in the navigation bar on the home page.
- After that, tap the “Registration/Application Form Apply Online” link to bring up a new window on your smartphone.
- A Registration/Application Form will then appear on your smartphone’s screen.
- Please carefully read and complete the registration/application form.
- On the form, check the box next to the school of your choice.
- Finish by submitting your registration or application.
- Your application should include supplementary materials (such as a copy of your birth certificate, passport photo, residency documentation, etc.).
- Make sure you have a hard copy of the form.
How To Apply For Delhi Nursery Admission 2023-24 Online?
The DG School Admission Form 2023 must be completed on the Directorate of Education Portal. Follow the guidelines below to submit an online application for Delhi admission to EWS in 2023.
- Visit the Portal for the Directorate of Education.
- Click the EWS Online Application Form link on the home page.
- Login after registration.
- An online request form is in the new tab.
- Fill out the request form with all the necessary information.
- Put the scanned documents online.
- Hit “Submit.”
- Take the request form’s physical copy with you.
Guidelines To Apply Online Delhi Nursery Application Form 2023-24
- The website edudel.nic.in must be opened by applicants or the parents of students who wish to proceed with an online application.
- To move up to the following step, click Admission 2023 Session here.
- Click on the “Online Request Form “ to register for admission, & then complete the Registration Form.
- Fill out the EWS DG Admission Form 2023 and then pay the registration fees, according to edudel.nic.in.
- You may all apply online for Delhi Nursery Application Form 2023 at Government Schools by following these easy instructions.
Details Mentioned For DG School Admission 2023
When submitting an online application for admission, applicants must upload their documents in scanned PDF format. Here is a list of the documents.
- Passport size Photo
- Registered Mobile Number
- Aadhar Card
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Ration Card
- Electricity bill
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
FAQs: Delhi Nursery Admission 2023-24
Q 1: What Does The EWS DG Quota Mean?
The Delhi Education Department has mandated that 25% of the seats in nursery classrooms be reserved for kids from the economically underprivileged and weaker section (EWS) in accordance with the right of children to free and compulsory education (DG).
Q 2: Can I Get An EWS Certificate In Delhi Online?
A 2: By going to the e-district GNCT’s official website, you can submit an online application for an EWS certificate in Delhi.
Q 3: Is Delhi Accepting Applicants For EWS?
A 3: This is to let you know that Delhi School’s EWS DG Nursery Admission will be accepting applications starting on December 1 and will close on December 23. You can fill out the form on the School Directly website in the manner described below, and your child will then be assessed using the points system.
The nursery admissions process in Delhi is a daunting task for parents. With so many schools to choose from and seemingly endless paperwork, it can be hard to know where to start.
However, we hope that this article has provided some helpful information and tips that will make the application process a bit easier. Good luck to all of you applying this year!
BSEB Intermediate Registration 2023