The Staff Selection Commission is the best place to apply if you are looking for a job in Delhi Police Department. This is good news as the Delhi Police Drivers Recruitment invited applicants to apply for the post of Delhi Police driver via its recruitment portal.
The Staff Selection Commission is the best place to contact if you are interested in joining the Delhi Police Department. This page contains the official link for Delhi Police Driver Recruitment 2022 and also the Official Notification 2022 regarding Delhi Police Driver Vacancy 2022.
Delhi Police Driver Recruitment 2022
Delhi Police Driver has published a notification for the position of constable driver on its official website and is accepting applications. Candidates interested in the Constable Driver position at the Delhi Police Department’s Staff Selection Commission should evaluate their skills and apply. Please read through the application carefully before you submit it.
Soon, the official Delhi Police Driver Recruitment Notification 2022 from the SSC is expected to be published for the recruitment of 1,000 drivers. The SSC Delhi Police Officer Recruitment Notification PDF 2022 is due to be published on the 27th of June 2022. A link will be provided here to the Delhi Police Driver Recruitment 2022 PDF once it is posted to the official site.
- ESIC SSO Recruitment 2020
- Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2020
- KVS Recruitment 2022
- SIDBI Recruitment 2022
- HAL Recruitment 2022
Delhi Police Driver Eligibility Physical Criteria
A physical exam must be passed based on the applicant’s performance in Race, Long Jump, and High Jump. The table below lists the Physical qualifications.
- If they’re under 30, the candidate must be able to run a 1600-meter race within 7 minutes. Jumps of 12.5 feet and 3.5 feet high
- Candidates aged between 30-40 years old should finish the race at 1600 meters in less than eight minutes. A jump of 11.5 feet with a jump height of 3.25 feet
- Age 40+ should finish the 1600-meter race within nine minutes. Jumping at 10.5 feet long with a jump of 3.0 feet.
Delhi Police Officer Apply Online 2022
Candidates interested in applying to the Staff Selection Commission Delhi Police Department posts and who wish to work at the places listed in the Staff Selection Commission Delhi Police Department ad can do so below.
- Before applying for the position, applicants should first read all information published by the department.
- To apply, the candidate should visit the official site of the department and choose the right recruitment option.
- Next, fill out the application form.
- Double-check the details you have entered before submitting your application.
- The applicant may correct any errors on the application form before it is submitted.
- Next, pay any application fees if required.
- You can complete the application by paying all fees.
- Print out the application form and keep it for reference.
- Now you can apply online.
Candidates must complete the online application process for Delhi Police Driver Recruitment 2022 by paying the applicable application fees. Below are details of the application fees for Delhi Police Driver Jobs 2022. They have been broken down into categories:
Categories of Candidates
Charge (Rs. )
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS|
Rs 100/ –
|SC/ST/ ESM/ Female||Nil|
- Table 10th of Time 2022
- Table 12th time 2022
- 2022 University Results
- Time table for universities 2022
FAQs – Delhi Police Drivers Recruitment
When And Where Will The Delhi Police Conduct Driver Exams?
Most Delhi Police Recruitment Exams will take place within one year for high-priority cases. However, some Delhi Police Recruitment Exams may be delayed up to three years with a 25% chance. The Exam Notice will be released by the Delhi Police. This information will also inform you about important dates.
What Date Will The Solution Key To The Delhi Police Driver Recruitment 2022 Be Released?
If the Delhi Police Department releases the final answer key for the Driver exam, the public will have the opportunity to file an objection; if the public files an objection, the Delhi Police Department will release the written exam results; if the written exam results are released, it will be a good sign that the Competitive exam results will get released, and the Driver recruitment/selection process for 2022.