The Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched the Divyang Free Cycle Yojana for “Divyang Jan” or disabled people and Divyang students, under which all eligible disabled persons are given free motorized tricycles.
Read further to know who is eligible to apply for this scheme, what documents are required, and how to apply for this scheme.
The government periodically implements new schemes for disabled citizens and students, such as a scholarship program for disabled students. Along with all of these schemes, the government has introduced a motorized tricycle scheme for disabled citizens and students this time.
Because most differently-abled citizens and students here are unable to take advantage of this scheme due to a lack of complete information about it, we are providing all disabled citizens and students with information on how to apply for this state government’s tricycle scheme through this article.
Please read this article carefully as it contains all of the necessary information.
What Is A Battery-powered Motorized Tricycle?
A motorized tricycle is a tricycle with a battery-powered motor that is very easy to operate and feels like driving a motorcycle while driving it.
Previously, running the tricycle required a lot of effort, so the motor was installed at this time. Because of the arrival of the equipped tricycle, disabled and handicapped people have gained a lot of comforts; if you have a disabled person in your house or family, he can also apply for this scheme.
What Is The Free Tricycle Scheme?
The Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Government of Uttar Pradesh, has launched the Free Tricycle Scheme 2022. There are plans to provide motorized free tricycles to up to 85 percent of disabled citizens.
Hand-operated tricycles were provided to handicapped people in previous governments, but this government has a plan to provide free motorized battery-operated tricycles to disabled and disabled citizens and students of Uttar Pradesh, so we are reading this article.
I’d like to inform you that if you have a disabled person in your household who is 16 years old or older, they can apply for this scheme.
Divyang Free Cycle Yojana 2022 – Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Free Motorized Tricycle Scheme 2022|
|Started by||CM Yogi Adityanath|
|Purpose||Provide free motorized tricycles to disabled persons|
|Beneficiary||Disabled people of the State|
|Benefits||Subsidy up to 25000 rupees|
|Application procedure||Both Online and Offline|
Divyang Free Cycle Yojana 2022 – Eligibility
- First and foremost, the Divyang Free Cycle Yojana will benefit students with disabilities.
- The applicant must have his or her disability or disability certificate.
- For a free tricycle, the applicant must be at least 16 years old.
- Preference will be given to differently-abled students in high school or higher secondary school under this scheme.
- In this scheme, 85 percent of the disabled will be eligible for the freecycle scheme.
- If any person or disabled person takes advantage of this scheme by providing false information, legal action can be taken against him, and he can be recovered from.
Essential Documents For Divyang Free Cycle Yojana 2022
All necessary documents and documents should be ready in advance before applying to this scheme because all documents must be uploaded through the internet before applying online in this scheme.
The documents needed to apply for the Divyang Free Cycle Yojana are listed below:
- Certificate of Disability or the applicant’s disability.
- A copy of the applicant’s bank passbook.
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card of the applicant.
- Passport size photo
- The applicant must also have a caste certificate.
- Permanent residence certificate of the applicant.
How To Apply For Divyang Free Cycle Yojana?
- First, visit the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities’ website hwd.uphq.in. A page as shown below will open.
2. After opening the website’s window, you will see the option “ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर लिए यहा क्लीक करे“. Click on it.
3. A screen with instructions will open. Read the instructions carefully and then check the box beside “I Agree” and click on Apply Online option as shown in the image below.
4. The application form as shown below will now open. Applicants must fill out their personal information such as their name, father’s name, date of birth, age, and gender (female or male), among other things, and complete the form.
5. Following that, the applicant must fill out his full permanent residence address, and select his caste, the caste’s certificate number, and the residence’s certificate number.
6. After filling out all of the required information, applicants upload all of their documents one by one.
7. Upload the applicant’s scanned photograph and signature.
8. Applicants should carefully review all of the information and, if everything is correct, place a checkmark in the appropriate box and click on submit button.
Your Divyang Free Cycle Yojana application form will be submitted.
When Will The Applicant Receive The Tricycle After Application?
We’d like to tell you that when you submit all of the required documents by filling out the online application, your application will be verified by the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, and your application will be approved if it is found to be correct based on your eligibility and preferences. obtain a tricycle.
Note that the department has clearly stated in its notification that if any of the information filled in the application of any handicapped or disabled person is incorrect or misleading, the free tricycle will be withheld even if the applicant receives it, and action will be taken against him and action will be taken under subsection (a) 11 of Section-3 of the Recovery of Dues Act 1965 under the arrears of land revenue for Rasoli and his family.
We ask that if you are eligible for this scheme and have provided accurate information in your application, you apply for it alone to avoid legal action.
Also, check the following:
- UP Disability Certificate Online Apply: How To Get Disability Certificate In Uttar Pradesh
- Digital Health ID Card Registration 2022 Download @Healthid.Ndhm.Gov.In
- Ehrms Upsdc.Gov.In Registration, Login, EHRMS Manav Sampada UP
FAQs: Divyang Free Cycle Yojana
Will I Be Able To Get A Tricycle If My Disability Is Less Than 85%?
To be eligible for the government’s Divyang Free Cycle Scheme, you must have a minimum percentage of disability of 85 percent, as well as a certificate of disability, or you will be denied.
How Much Will This Tricycle Cost?
The price of this motorized tricycle will be 38000, of which 25000 will be borne by the government and the remaining 13000 will be given from the MP fund; if the disabled are financially strong, this money can be given without the assistance of any NGO.
How Will The Disabled Person Obtain This Cycle?
It is very simple for a disabled person to obtain this cycle; first, he must apply online; after that, all documents must be uploaded; and finally, the form application must be submitted; the departmental inquiry will be conducted; and if the investigation is found to be correct, you will be granted TRAI. Will purchase a bicycle.
The scheme will go a long way in helping differently-abled people to lead a life of dignity and respect. It is also a great opportunity for them to become economically independent. We hope that more and more people will take advantage of this scheme and make use of it to its fullest potential.
In this way, the handicapped or differently-abled people of our country can get a free tricycle and lead a life of dignity.
We hope that this article on Divyang Free Cycle Yojana 2022 has been of some use to you and that you will apply for the scheme if you are eligible. Thank you for reading.