Prior to India’s 75th Independence Day, post offices all around the nation have begun selling the National Flag as part of the “Har Ghar Tiranga” campaign. E-post Office National Flag are selling India’s national flag in each district in advance of the country’s 75th anniversary of independence.
India’s national flag is already being sold online through the Ministry of Communication’s postal division’s e-portal service. The flag is available for Rs 25 per piece (excluding GST) and measures 20 inches by 30 inches (without flagpole) (Goods and Services Tax).
“The Department suggests selling national flags through its e-post office Portal as part of the ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ campaign. According to a notice sent by the department last week, the consumer must order via this portal, make payment, and delivery of Flags shall be made from the closest post office where flags are accessible.
Sansad Marg HO (Head Office) has been designated as the Nodal Office for acceptance of payment through the e-Post office portal, according to the announcement. Additionally, NIC will include a provision for an icon of the Indian National Flag to be displayed on the home page of the e-Post Office Portal.
Users must enter their mobile number, the delivery address, the number of flags (up to five at first per client), and the number of flags they wish to purchase. Customers will need to complete their payments online in order to complete the purchase process, and once an order has been placed, it cannot be canceled.
What Is “Har Ghar Tiranga” Campaign?
Har Ghar Tiranga is the name of a campaign run by Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav to get people to carry their national flag home and raise it in celebration of India’s 75th anniversary of independence. The campaign’s primary goal is to raise awareness of the Indian National Flag.
India’s National Flag is being sold online through the Ministry of Communication’s postal department’s e-portal service. Without a flagpole, a flag (20 inches by 30 inches) costs Rs. 25 per piece (without Goods and Services Tax). Flags will be sent from the closest post office where flags are accessible while the consumer orders and pays on the web.
The Nodal Office for receiving payments through the e-Post office portal has been designated as the Sansad Marg Head Office. On the home page of the Post Office Portal, however, the NIC will include a picture (icon) of the Indian National Flag.
The buyers should include their mobile number, delivery address, and National Flag number in the order form. Customers should be aware that once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled.
Other than this, the Tricolor should not be written on and should not be used to cover the sides, rear, or top of any vehicle.
Set Of Guidelines For Online Sale Of National Flags Through E-Post Office Portal
- Similar to other products like Gangayal, IPO, Philately items, etc., NIC will create the appropriate provisions on the ePostoffice Portal for the selling of National Flags of size 20 inches by 30 inches (Without Flag Pole).
- The Flag is available for purchase for Rs. 25 per piece. There will be no GST on Flag.
- Beginning in August 2022, national flags will be sold and distributed through the e-Post Office Portal.
- The designated Nodal Office for receiving payments through the e-Post Otfice Portal is Sansad Marg HO.
- During the purchase, the customer should be reminded to follow the most recent Flag code. Additionally, Circles and all the organizations involved in the sale and distribution of the national flag will ensure that the most recent Flag Code regulations are followed at all times.
- Upon User’s successful payment. The ePostoffice Portal will be used to send the invoice to Sansad Marg HO. regarding the pavement. Sansad Marg HO will email the concerned Circle with the invoice and address supplied by the Circle.
- Invoices must be transferred to Circles by Sansad Marg HO every two hours on a given day since the sale/distribution window is very small and delivery should be completed in the shortest amount of time. Circle SPOC is in charge of setting up prompt monitoring of incoming invoices and delivery to the recipient.
- The purchaser will not be charged for the delivery of the national flag. Under proper acquittance, Circle/Region/Division will arrange for the delivery of the flag to the address specified in the invoices received from Sansad Marg HO. There is no tracking feature for this service.
- The circle will issue a report on the order that was placed. Through the Google connection provided by the BD Directorate, orders are consistently filled and delivered.
How To Buy Indian Flag From Post Office?
- The Department of Posts recently stated that customers would be able to purchase National Flags via the e-Post Office portal and the company’s official website, www.epostoffice.gov.in.
- The size of the Indian flag is 20 inches by 30 inches (without a flagpole). The cost of each piece of Tricolor is Rs 25. The GST is not displayed on the Indian flag.
Steps to Buy Indian Flag from Post Office:
- Visit the website www.epostoffice.gov.in.
- Click the national flag of India’s image on the home page.
3. “Click the image to purchase flag” is displayed beneath the image.
4. Indicate the shipping address and the number of Flags to be ordered (a maximum of 5 Flags per customer at first) as well as your mobile number
5. During the purchasing process, you will be prompted for the most recent flag code.
6. Make the online payment to finish your order after the procedure is complete.
Orders Cannot Be Cancelled:
Once an order has been placed, customers will not be able to cancel.
Delivery Of Indian Flag:
The closest post office will provide free delivery of the flag.
- Meri Fasal Mera Details Online Registration Fasal.Haryana.Gov.In, Meri Fasal Mera Byora
- Meesho Supplier Login 2022: Supplier & Seller Panel Login
- LIC Merchant Portal Login — LIC Of India
FAQs: E-post Office National Flag
How Can A Flag For Har Ghar Tiranga Be Obtained?
Upload your photos to harghartiranga.com to sign up for the Har Ghar Tiranga campaign and be featured on the portal. More than 33 lakh selfies with the Tricolour have been uploaded to the internet, and more than 1.3 crore flags have been pinned thus far.
Where Can I Buy An Indian Flag?
Post offices throughout the nation are selling the Indian national flag as part of the Har Ghar Tiranga campaign as the country prepares to celebrate its 75th anniversary of independence. Recently, the Department of Posts stated that National Flags would be sold online through the e-Post Office site at www.epostoffice.gov.in.
How Can I Order A National Flag Online From The Post Office?
According to a press release from G. Natarajan, Postmaster General, Chennai City Region, flags can also be purchased online at www.epostoffice.gov.in, and post offices will sell flags in bulk.
The E-post Office National Flag is a great initiative by the government to make people more aware and patriotic about their country. This will help in instilling a sense of pride and responsibility among citizens towards their nation.
Indian flags will be sold online through the ePostoffice portal at www.epostoffice.gov.in. Customers can order up to five flags per person initially, and delivery will be provided by the closest post office.
We hope that this post has provided you with all the information you need about the E-post Office National Flag. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask in the comments section below. Thanks for reading.