e-Shram Card Portal Registration 2021 at eshram.gov.in. Check How to Registration Online for E Shram Card 2021, CSC Login, eShram Card Portal Details.
The e-shram service has been launched for the labours working in the unorganized sector of the country. The service will help in creating a National Database of Unorganized Workers (NDUW) in the country and the GOI will prepare a national database through this service. Under this initiative e-shram cards will be issued to the workers and this card will have a 12 digit unique number and this card will be valid everywhere in the country.
e-Shram Card Portal Registration 2021
The Union Minister of Labor and Employment, Bhupendra Yadav, formally launched the e-Shram service on 26 August and handed it over to the States/UTs in the presence of the Minister of State for Labor and Employment and Petroleum and Natural Gas, Rameshwar Teli.
To do E Shram Card Registration 2021, one has to visit the website eshram.gov.in and there you will have to register yourself, for which Aadhaar number and mobile number linked with Aadhaar will be required. On this, information like name, profession, address, education, skill will have to be entered.
भारत सरकार ने देश के करोड़ों असंगठित श्रमिकों के समग्र कल्याण के लिए असंगठित श्रमिकों के लिए राष्ट्रीय डेटाबेस – ई-श्रम पोर्टल – लॉन्च किया और इसमें निर्माण श्रमिक, प्रवासी श्रमिक, रेहड़ी-पटरी वाले, घरेलू कामगार, दूधवाले, ट्रक चालक, मछुआरे, कृषि श्रमिक और ऐसे ही अन्य कामगारों को कवर किया जाना है। इसके अलावा सभी पंजीकृत असंगठित श्रमिकों को एक वर्ष के लिए प्रधानमंत्री सुरक्षा बीमा योजना (पीएमएसबीवाई) के माध्यम से आकस्मिक बीमा कवरेज प्रदान किया जाएगा।
साथ ही आकस्मिक मृत्यु और स्थायी विकलांगता के लिए दो लाख रुपये और आंशिक विकलांगता के लिए एक लाख रुपये दिए जाएंगे। सामाजिक सुरक्षा लाभ ई-श्रम पोर्टल के माध्यम से वितरित किए जाएंगे और यह राज्य और केंद्र सरकारों के लिए किसी महामारी या आपदा के मामले में पात्र यूडब्ल्यू को सहायता प्रदान करने में भी सहायक होगा।श्रमिकों को अद्वितीय यूनिवर्सल अकाउंट नंबर (UAN) के साथ एक ई-श्रम कार्ड जारी किया जाएगा और वे इस कार्ड के माध्यम से विभिन्न सामाजिक सुरक्षा योजनाओं के लाभों को कहीं भी कभी भी प्राप्त कर सकेंगे
E-Shram Portal 2021 Recent Updates
|National Authority||Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India|
|Name of service||e-SHRAM Card|
|E Shram Card started By||Government of India|
|Registration Started||26 August 2021|
|Beneficiary||Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers of the India|
E Shram Card for unorganized workers 2021 Benefits
- All the schemes the government will bring for the unorganized sector or whatever schemes are going on now, its direct benefit will be given to the e-shram card holders.
- If a labourer is going to work from one state to another, then the government will know who is going where and according to this, welfare works will be done by the government and possibly every help will be given.
- When you get the card made, you will be asked from where you learned the work. If you do not have much knowledge of any work, then the government will also provide training for you for free, so that you will be able to learn the work easily and will help you in employment.
- Benefit of Pradhan Mantri Bima Yojana will be given, under which workers will also be given accident insurance up to Rs 2 lakh.
- Workers in the unorganized sector will get the benefits of PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana (PMSYM), PM Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) and Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY).
- Under the labor card all over India, a target has been set to add workers, ie laborers, a database of all the labourers should be prepared by the GOI to collect the information of all the unorganized workers of the unorganized sector at one place.
E Shram Registration 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 16 years to 59 years of age will be eligible
- Labor applicant should not be an income tax payer
- Do not be a member of EPFO and ESIC.
Documents required for e-shram card registration
- Aadhar Card (Mobile Number Linked is Mandatory)
- bank passbook
- mobile number
- Ration Card / Water, Electricity, Telephone Bills
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- work certificate
Steps for Online Apply CSC NDUW eShram Card 2021
- To get the benefit you have to first click on the website URL and click on Register on e-Shram’.
- Then in this you will have to enter your Aadhar card number in the self-registration block, as well as verify your mobile number through OTP by entering the captcha code in it.
- Then after this in the next page, you will have to give some of your information, whatever will be asked there, such as your name, profession, type, address, educational qualification, skill and family information etc.
- After filling all these information, you have finally completed the process of registering by clicking on the register button.
e-Shram Card Portal Registration 2021 -> Click Here
e-Shram Card Registration through CSC Portal -> Click Here
E Shramik Card Status -> Check Here
Update Profile -> Click Here
Update E KYC -> Click Here
Official Website -> https://register.eshram.gov.in/
FAQs about e-Shram Card Online Registration 2021
E-shram card has been announced to make E Shram Card all over India, it has been launched by the Prime Minister, E Shram Card has been started from 26 August 2021, the purpose of making it is that all the unorganized in the whole of India. There are laborers, migrant laborers etc and the data of all those people is being prepared so that we can know how many laborers we are in India now.
To download e-shram card online, first of all register yourself and submit the form and as soon as you submit the form, you will get the option to download e-shram card, click on it and download it.
No fee will be charged for applying for this but if you come after updating any kind of data in UAN card, then you will have to pay Rs. 20.