All Indian citizens are aware of the value of a ration card. Today, in this article, we’ll go over the details of the Gujarat ration card list and also how to apply for a ration card.
The Department of Consumer Affairs Food and Public Distribution is responsible for Gujarat’s Ration Card distribution. Candidates who possess this ration card may purchase goods from government-approved stores at a discounted price by presenting their ration card.
The primary goal of the Gujarati government’s Ration Card distribution program is to lower the state’s rate of hunger or malnutrition by distributing food to as many families as possible who have very low annual incomes.
People can apply online for a ration card and benefit from the numerous initiatives with the use of the government-created digital portal Digital Gujarat, which was created to facilitate the scheme.
Overview Of Gujarat Ration Card
|Article about||Gujarat Ration Card List|
|Launched By||Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||All Peoples Of Gujarat|
|Objective||Providing Online Facilities to Citizens|
|Benefits||Facility to Check Your Name in Ration Card List Online|
|Category||Gujarat Government Schemes|
Full Details Of Gujarat NFSA Ration Card Scheme 2022
The residents of the nation are given access to low-cost and reasonable ration commodities including wheat, rice, kerosene oil, sugar, etc. through the Gujarat ration card online program. so that the nation’s disadvantaged citizens might lead fulfilling lives. You can utilize this strategy fully.
Gujarat Ration Card Eligibility
Before applying for a ration card, candidates must review the qualifying requirements, which are detailed below. –
- Being a permanent or legitimate resident of Gujarat is one of the most crucial eligibility requirements
- Candidates can apply for a ration card if they don’t already have one.
- Family income according to government standards.
- The candidate can apply for a new ration card in this situation if the current one is outdated or expired.
- Couples who have just wed may also apply for a new ration card.
Documents Required For Gujarat Ration Card List
The applicant must provide the required documentation, which is listed below, to apply for a ration card:-
You may provide a copy of one of the following documents as identification:
|PAN card||Aadhaar Card|
|Voter Card||Photo ID issued by PSU|
|Valid ID from the authorized institution or university||any government ID which possesses a photograph|
You may provide a copy of any document as proof of residential evidence: –
|Canceled cheque||Telephone Bill|
|Election Card||Account Statement or passbook details of Post Office account|
|Driving license||Water Bill (but it shouldn’t be older than three months)|
|Govt. Photo ID (issued by PSU)||Property tax receipt|
|Property card||Rental/lease Agreement details with the consent of the owner’s signature|
Service Attachment Proof:
You may provide a copy of any of the following documents:
|Probate details based on Will||Details of the Sub-Registrar- Index No. 2|
|Letter of power of attorney||Receipt of Mahesul or Revenue|
|Notarised Succession genealogy(family member)||Election card|
Key Features Of Gujarat Ration Card
- The candidate must provide information about his or her family and job in the application.
- If your application form is incomplete or returned for revision, you have 37 days to correct it.
- The department may reject an application if it contains inaccurate or deceptive information.
- Only Gujarat residents with a domicile certificate are eligible for these services.
- The application costs are not refundable after they have been submitted.
- If you paid more than you should have due to a technical error, your money will be returned to you within 7 working days.
Benefits Of Gujarat Ration Card
According to the State government’s official release, the Gujarat Ration Card has the following advantages, which we list below: –
- The reward of 1k INR, which will be deposited straight to the beneficiary account, will be given to all BPL cardholders.
- With the aid of PDS, the government makes sure that reasonable rates are offered to Gujarat Ration card holders.
- Ration cards allow consumers to purchase goods at reasonable costs.
- The government allotted 30 to 35 crores for a cow shed and ponds.
- Many families receive free food during the Covid-19 period.
Follow the qualifying requirements listed below to obtain a ration card and benefit from all linked services: –
- Every resident of the state is eligible to apply for a ration card, which is a necessary document.
- The Gujarat Ration Card is available to all state residents; there are no requirements for eligibility.
- Only people who live in Gujarat state permanently will be able to use this internet service.
- The applicant should not already have a valid ration card if they want to apply for a new one.
- A replacement ration card may be requested by the applicant whose old ration card has expired or has been stolen.
- Additionally, all newlyweds residing in the state will be qualified for the ration card.
All candidates may benefit from the ability to browse this online list after applying for a ration card. The applicant must have the following documents to apply for a ration card:
As Identification Proof (Any One Of Them)
- Voting ID
- Card Pan
- A driving permit
- Any official document containing a portrait of a citizen.
- PSU issues service or government photo identification cards.
- Photo identification from a reputable educational institution.
- Card Aadhar (in the case of slums).
As A Proof Of Residence (Any One Of Them)
- Voter ID Card Telephone Bill Electricity Bill Driving License.
- Water invoice (not older than 3 months).
- Canceled check and Passport Bank passbook.
- Passbook for a post office account.
- Real estate card.
- Government-issued photo ID cards are available.
- Property tax receipt issued by PSU Photo Identity Card.
- In terms of ownership, Akhni Petraki.
- Building approval and evidence of property ownership (in case of lease rental agreement).
Proof Of Service Attachment (Any One Of Them)
- A copy of the Power of Attorney, Sub-Registrar Index No. 2 (if applicable).
- Will’s certified copy.
- A duplicate of the probate granted by the will.
- Income Receipt or Income Notarized Inheritance Lineage.
- Authentic election card copies.
List Of Districts Of Gujarat Ration Card List Is Available Online
|Chhota Udaipur (Chhota Udaipur)||Porbandar|
|Jamnagar (Jamnagar)||Vadodara (Vadodara)|
How To Check Gujarat Ration Card List 2022 Name Wise
You must first visit the online Anna Brahma Yojana, the official ipds portal of the Gujarat Food and Civil Supplies Department, to see your name on the Gujarat Ration Card Beneficiary List 2022.
- A new page will now appear in front of you, where you must fill in the month and year. You must then select “Go” from the menu.
- Once more, a new page will appear in front of you, where you must type the name of your district.
- You must input the name of your village after entering the district’s name.
- Your screen will now display the Gujarat Ration Card BPL APL AAY List. Your name or family name can be shown on the list.
Download Gujarat Ration Card List (Beneficiary) 2022 Through Mobile App
You may also open it in the app to view FCS Ration Card List Gujarat again or to view the name of any other family members. It is also a very simple and cost-effective solution.
- You must first download the ration card app for this.
- Visit the Google Play Store to download it.
- After downloading the app, you must select your state by clicking.
- You then need to decide on your village and district.
- The Gujarat ration card list for 2021–22 will now appear in your view.
- Your name and the names of your family members are displayed here.
- You can download the NFSA ration card list name-wise right from the app and store it on your phone as a PDF file.
Application Procedure Of Gujarat Ration Card Apply Online 2022
To apply for a Gujarat Ration Card online, follow the steps listed below:
- Log on to the main website first.
- After selecting the Revenue tab, select “More” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Application for new ration card” link that appears when you select “Online Services.”
- The form must now be downloaded and submitted offline.
- Otherwise, register for an account and log in using your credentials if you want to “Apply Online.”
- The application for a ration card will appear on the screen.
- Now complete all the fields and press the submit button.
- You can print the page out for later use.
- Ration Card Renewal Online 2022
- How To Become Kotedar In 2022
- How To Download Ration Card List In 2022
FAQs: Gujarat Ration Card List 2022
Q 1: How Many Gujarat Residents Have Ration Cards?
A 1: In Gujarat, there are four different types of ration cards: Below Poverty Line (BPL) cards, Above Poverty Line (APL) cards, AAY cards, and APL2 cards.
Q 2: What Is A Gujarat BPL Card?
A 2: The Below Poverty Line (BPL) category now has a new definition established by the Gujarati government. People earning more than Rs. 11 in rural regions and Rs. 17 in urban areas daily will not be covered under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category, according to a circular from the state’s department of food and civil supplies.
Q 3: What Should One Do If Their Name Is Not On Gujarat’s New List For Ration Cards?
A 3: You must fill out the required application form if your name cannot be located on the list after searching it. Both an online and an offline facility have been made available for this.
If you are a resident of Gujarat and would like to apply for the Ration Card, be sure to check the eligibility requirements and follow the application process closely. The online application portal is now open, so you can begin your application today. Thanks for reading this blog on Gujarat Ration Card List.