Haryana SSC CET recruitment 2022 notice was published by Haryana Staff Selection Commission. The notice states that the Common Eligibility Test is most likely to take place in August 2022. The Haryana CET Online Registration has been activated and will be open up to July 8, 2022. This page contains information about the HSSC CET application form.
Table of Contents
HSSC CET Application Form 2022
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will administer a centralized exam for Group C and Division vacancies. Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lakh Khattar made an announcement for the Haryana SSC CET recruitment 2022. This is for the vacancies at Haryana’s government agencies that are classified as Group C or Group D and any other positions not-gazetted.
|Nom of the Department||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of the exam||Common Eligibility Testing (CET), Haryana|
|Article category||Register / Apply Form|
|Name of vacant positions||Group C and group D vacantancies|
|Haryana SSC CET Recruitment Vacancy||26000 Vacancies|
|Apply online by the last date||8 July 2022|
One-time registration to CET will speed up the recruitment process. This will ensure that all selection processes are transparent and fair. Soon, the Haryana government will announce CET 2022 exam dates. CET 2022 is scheduled for August 2022, the chosen date by the Haryana government.
NHM Haryana Vacancy 2022
NHM Haryana Result 2022
PM Kisan Status
Agneepath Yojana – Army bharti
Ayushman Card Online
eHRMS Portal Login
Amarnath Yatra 2022
HSSC CET Last Date 2022
For more details on Haryana SSC CET Recruitment 202022, candidates who have met the criteria and wish to work for the HSSC Group D and C may refer to the PDF notice. Officials extended the deadline to submit online applications, and paid the application fees. This article provides more details.
One-time registration to CET will speed up the recruitment process. This will increase transparency throughout the selection process. Soon, the Haryana Government will make public the test dates of the CET 2022. The Haryana Government has indicated that the CET 2022 will take place between August 2022 and 2023. To ensure that they receive frequent updates about Haryana CET 20,22, candidates should bookmark this site.
HSSC Eligibility Criteria for CET 2022
Candidats must be a graduate of 10th or 12th grade, UG/PG or another equivalent program at a University or Board that is recognized. The Haryana CET-2022 exam is open to candidates from all states.
The CET Haryana Recruitment 2022 age range is from 18 to 42. The date for calculating age is January 1, 2022. Under the new rules, the age requirements will be relaxed. Age relaxation included a three year age reduction for OBC applicants, and a five year age reduction for SC or ST applicants.
Application for HSSC CET Form 2022:
- The link below allows you to submit an application right away. Or, visit the official site.
- Enter your mobile phone number and captcha code to verify that you are human. You will need to complete the Haryana CET Registration form. This will require basic information like your name, address, education, and other details.
- Upload your signature and picture in a Jpeg file of at least 500kb.
- A new registration number will be generated by the program.
- Once you’ve received your registration number, log in to the website and begin filling out forms.
- Follow the steps below to pay the application fees.
- By selecting “Submit”, you can save the completed application to your computer.
HSSC Selection Process CET 2022
Candidates will need to pass a pre-exam, also known as the Common eligibility Test. This will help them prove their eligibility for the Haryana CET examination. The exam is open to candidates who are eligible. This is the structure of the exam.
- The Common Eligibility Test results, as well as socioeconomic and work experience criteria, will all be taken into consideration during the selection process of Group D posts.
- Candidates will be chosen for the Group C positions based upon their results on CET screening and CET, as well as socioeconomic indicators and years of work experience.
Omicron COVID variant
Covid Vaccine Certificate
COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate
Corona Vaccine Certificate
Vaccine Certificate Correction
Vaccine Certificate Verification
Mobile Vaccine Certificate
HSSC CET Affecting factors 2022
To be considered for the recruitment process, the applicant must obtain at least 50 percent of unreserved marks. The commission will reach out to the people whose names are on the CET merit list in order to fill vacant positions within Groups C or D.
Based on these considerations, the potential candidates have been narrowed for shortlisting.
- There will not be more than 30 open jobs, so applicants who are interested in interviewing for a job will receive five times the number of interviews.
- They will reach out to 150 people who completed the CET, if there are 30-50 opportunities.
- The number of candidates will increase by 3 if there are 50 or more open positions. Otherwise, it will stay the same.
- Haryana SSC CET Recruitment 2020 applicants are given until July 8th 2022 to submit online applications.
|DMER Homepage||Click here|