Online applications started for IGNOU Recruitment 2023 for 200 positions of Junior Assistant and Typist (JAT). Interested candidates are to apply before the deadline of 20th April 2023 via online mode only.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has declared for junior assistant and typists. On March 22, 2023, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will begin collecting online applications for the IGNOU Recruitment 2023. The deadline is April 20, 2023. This recruitment drive will fill Jr. Assistant cum Typist (JAT) vacancies. IGNOU Recruiting for Junior. Assistant cum Typist (JAT) vacancies will be published, and candidates can apply online via the recruitment drive’s official website. Before applying for the role, you must visit the official website to understand the drive fully.
- 1 IGNOU Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
- 2 IGNOU Recruitment 2023: How To Apply For The Position?
- 3 IGNOU Recruitment 2023: Eligibility
- 4 IGNOU Recruitment 2023: Educational Qualifications
- 5 Important Links:
- 6 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- 7 Conclusion
IGNOU Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
All candidates that are interested in working for the Central Government who meet the requirements may apply for the position by submitting an online application through the Indira Gandhi National Open University’s official recruitment page after carefully reviewing all details regarding the age restriction, selection process, required education, offered salary, and so on.
According to the IGNOU Recruitment 2023 Notification, the required eligibility standards for education, age limit, and domicile will be provided below. Candidates wishing to be considered for IGNOU Recruitment 2023 must meet the requirements for Junior Assistant cum Typist (JAT).
IGNOU Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
IGNOU Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||IGNOU Recruitment 2023|
|Conducting Body Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Job Location||Central Government|
|Job Position Name||Central Government|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode only|
|Salary/pay scale||Rs. 19900- 63200/-|
|Online Application Start Date||22nd March 2023|
|Application End Date||20th April 2023|
|Type of Job||Central Government|
|Type of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
IGNOU Recruitment 2023: How To Apply For The Position?
From March 22, 2023, interested and qualified applicants may apply online for the IGNOU JAT recruitment announcement 2023. The last date to submit online for the IGNOU JAT Hiring new recruits 2023 is April 20, 2023. It is recommended that applicants submit their applications well in advance to avoid major delays on the days leading up to the deadline. The PDF announcement for IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 is available below.
- Candidates must first visit the official website, https://recruitment.nta.nic.in.
- Go to the Indira Gandhi National Open University official website.
- Examine the link for the IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 Notification and the notification panel.
- If you meet the criteria, visit the link to submit online.
- A new window with an application cost tab will open.
- Submit the form with all of the necessary aspirant’s document information by following the instructions.
- To pay the application charges, follow the details in the notice.
- Tap on the “submit” icon to send the form.
- For future reference and documentation, download and print the application.
AIESL Recruitment 2023 (Released)
FSSAI Recruitment 2023
Hartron Recruitment 2023
Ministry Of Information And Broadcasting Recruitment 2023
Fee Structure And Payment Procedure
For IGNOU Recruitment 2023, the application fee varies as per the category the candidate falls into. Following is the category-wise information about the fee structure for the IGNOU application 2023.
|Unreserved (UR), OBC (NCL), and EWS||Rs.1000/-|
|SC, ST, FEMALE, and others||Rs.600/-|
Application costs are non-refundable once paid. Applicants requesting a fee waiver must have a certificate for the applicable category before the online application submission deadline.
Applicants who submit only the completed application form and no application fee will automatically reject their applications. Candidates are solely liable for any application fees.
1. With a debit or credit card – Before logging on to the website to apply, candidates must confirm the legitimacy of their debit or credit card. The candidate must fill out the required fields and use a debit or credit card to pay the fee.
2. When submitting an application form through Net Banking, have your login information ready. The candidate should use their net banking login information to log in and make payments. Process for filling out the application form.
Candidates must read the IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF on the website before submitting an online application for the right vacancy.
Candidates must confirm their eligibility for category, experience, age, and any other conditions specified under each IGNOU JAT Recruiting promotion post to avoid rejection later. Prospective employees are recommended to give their active mobile number and email address used in their online application to avoid difficulty and ensure they will continue functioning throughout the selection process.
IGNOU Recruitment 2023: Eligibility
Applicants who wish to apply for the latest job opportunity at Indira Gandhi National Open University must meet the minimum age requirement of 18 years and the maximum age of 27 years. However, certain age relaxations are given to specific category candidates as explained below.
According to Government of India laws, the upper age restriction is increased by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for people with disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWDs and 13 years for OBC PWDs), as well as for Ex-S. The government will lower the upper age restriction for candidates. Please refer to IGNOU’s official Notification 2023 for additional details.
IGNOU Recruitment 2023: Educational Qualifications
Before applying for the IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023, candidates should ensure they meet the educational qualifications for all open posts at the Indira Gandhi National Open University. The most recent IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 can be found here. Those who meet the conditions will have their applications accepted. Indira Gandhi National Open University’s job requirements are mentioned below.
- JAT 10+2 Junior Assistant-cum-Typist – With a computer typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in Hindi language and 40 w.p.m. in the English language.
|IGNOU Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||Click here|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1: When will the IGNOU Recruitment 2023 online application form be available?
A1: The online application procedure began on March 22, 2023.
Q2: What is the application deadline for IGNOU Recruitment 2023?
A2: The application date is April 20, 2023.
Q3: What is the total number of IGNOU Recruitment 2023 openings available?
A3: There are 200 available positions for Jr. Assistant/Cumulative Typist (JAT).
After recruiting for the job positions, the aspirants will be assigned to the job positions nationwide. They will have a salary based on their work type. People interested in the job should be alert and watch the official website for updated news or any other information based on the hiring procedure.