IOCL Non-Executive recruitments 2023 notification released see the full detail and apply online, eligibility criteria, vacancies, documents and many more details.
IOCL Indian Oil Corporation Limited is India’s most reputable oil and gas company. It is also acknowledged as Indian Oil. It’s one of the 20th greatest petroleum companies in the world. The IOCL office is based in Mumbai.
IOCL headquarters are located in New Delhi. The Indian Oil Corporation Limited has issued the IOCL non-executive Recruitment notification 2023 for the post of Junior Engineer. Those Applicants who are interested can start applying from 1st March 2023.
The last date for the application form is 20th March. The age criteria for the non-executive post ranges between 18-26 years. Furthermore, Candidates who have obtained a diploma in engineering from any sector are appropriate for the job.
The selection will be based on the written exam, to be selected for further consideration, start preparing for the exam.
You will find everything regarding IOCL non-executive Recruitment 2023, including notification Pdfs, How to Apply online, the last date of submission, the selection process, eligibility, and education criteria in this article.
- 1 IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment 2023
- 2 IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment 2023 Notification
- 3 How to Apply Online for IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment 2023
- 4 Conclusion
IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment 2023
|Name of Company||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Non-Executive post|
|Start submitting application||1st March 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment 2023 Notification
The IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment 2023 Notification was made public on 14 February 2023. All the Applicants interested in Junior Engineering Assistants, Junior Technical Assistants, Junior Material Assistants, Junior Nursing Assistants, or Junior Quality Control Analysts can apply online for the Vacancies.
It’s a great chance to apply at one of the most successful companies. The mode of application is online. The candidates must apply with complete details and qualifications certificates.
The fees can be paid through online banking which is Rs 150. The last date to apply for the job is 20th March 2023 and the written/ physical test would be held on 20th April 2023.
Apply beforehand to avoid any issues. All the important details about application procedures, exam dates, and result announcements are included in the Notification Pdf.
IOCL Non-Executive Job Vacancies
The IOCL announced 513 job vacancies. Yet, these positions are further subdivided into several positions. Following are the JE Vacancies available in IOCL non-executive Recruitment.
|Junior Eng. Assistant: IV (Production)||296|
|Junior Eng. Assistant: IV (P&U)||35|
|Junior Eng. Assistant: IV (Electrical) and (P&U-O&M)||65|
|Junior Eng. Assistant: IV (Mechanical)||32|
|Junior Eng. Ass.: IV (Instrumentation)||37|
|Jr. Quality Control Analyst: IV||29|
|Junior Eng. Assistant: IV (Fire & Safety)||14|
|Junior Material & Tech. Assistant: IV||04|
|Junior Nursing Ass.- IV||01|
IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment Last date of the Submission
|Starting date for submission||1st March 2023|
|Last date of submission||20th March 2023|
|Written Exam/ Physical test||20th April 2023|
IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process of IOCl Non-executive Recruitment depends on
- Written Test
- Skill / Proficiency or Physical Test
IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment 2023 Salary
The salary of Non-executive is between Rs 25000/- to Rs 105000/-
IOCL Non-Executive Eligibility criteria
The necessary eligibility requirements that individuals must meet to be allowed to apply for the IOCL Vacancy 2023, as stated in the IOCL Recruitment Notification pdf. For further information, you can check the official website of IOCL.
- The Applicant must have a 3-year diploma in engineering/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/Chemical from Indian Universities or institutes.
- Minimum of one year of experience required.
- The Age of the candidate must be above 18 years & below 26 years. Age relaxation is provided for many job posts.
How to Apply Online for IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment 2023
These are the necessary steps for the application of an online form. The process is the same for all the job posts you want to apply for.
● First, Open the official website of IOCL through the link provided in this article.
● Once reached the website, select the Career link that is provided in the top right corner of the screen.
● Choose the suitable job you would like to apply for and start filling out the form.
● After verifying the registration form, submit all the necessary certificates, signatures, and Photos.
● Choose a payment method you would like your application fees to be paid in.
● Overview everything and Submit the form.
● After the successful registration, take a printout of the form for future use.
IOCL Recruitment 2023 Website Link
You can visit the official website for further details iocl.com
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Is The Application Fee For The IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment?
The registration fee for the Non-executive Recruitment is Rs. 150 for candidates in the general, OBC, and EWS categories.
2. What Is The Salary For The Post Of Non-Executive On IOCL?
The Salary for the post of non-executive ranges between. 25,000/- to Rs. 1,05,000/-
3. What Is The Selection Process For The Indian Oil Corporation Limited Non-Executive Recruitment?
The selection process is based on a written test and a physical test is conducted afterward.
4. What Is The Age Limit For The IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment?
The Minimum Age of the Applicant must be 18 years and Maximum Age Limit must be 26 years.
The IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment 2023 is providing great opportunities to candidates. The person who joins this firm will undoubtedly see a rise in their career.
All the key details about the submission of online forms, exam dates, selection process, and vacancies are discussed in this article. Stay tuned to this website to get updated about job-related articles.