JEE Advanced Result 2023: IIT Guwahati will declare the JEE Advanced 2023 result on the official website. Aspirants who appeared in JEE Advanced 2023 exam should know that the answer key of JEE Advanced has been released on the official website.
Candidates must obtain at least 75% overall in the Class 12 (or equivalent) Board exam. For candidates who are SC, ST, or PwD, the overall score must be at least 65%.
They must also pass their respective Class 12 (or equivalent) board exams by placing in the top 20% of their category. The provisional answer key is only tentative and is subject to change.
The provisional answer keys for Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be displayed on the JEE (Advanced) 2023 online portal. After showing provisional answer keys, the candidates may submit their feedback, if any, on the candidate portal.
Read the complete article to learn about the cutoff marks, rank list, eligibility criteria, and how to check the JEE Advanced result 2023 online.
Highlights for the JEE Advanced Result 2023
|Name of Organization||JEE Advanced Result 2023|
|Date of result||June 18, 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application fee||As mentioned in the article|
The result will be announced on June 18, 2023. (Sunday). Category-wise, After the results are announced, the successful candidates’ All India Ranks (AIR) will be accessible via the JEE (Advanced) 2023 online page.
The applicants may receive a text message on the phone number they registered. No applicants will receive individual rank cards.
A candidate’s admission to an IIT is not guaranteed by qualifying for JEE (Advanced) 2023, making choices, or participating in the joint seat allocation process. Merit-based admission and the accessibility of seats during different rounds of seat allotment will determine entry.
Only a computer-based test (CBT) format for the JEE (Advanced) 2023 exam will be used. Candidates are encouraged to take the mock exams on the https://jeeadv.ac.in website to become familiar with the CBT mode.
Schedule of JEE Advanced 2023
The examination consists of two papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2) of three hours duration each. Appearing in both papers is compulsory. The examination schedule is as follows.
|Date of Examination||June 04, 2023 (Sunday)|
|Paper 1||Paper 1, 09:00 IST to 12:00 IST|
|Paper 2||Paper 2, 14:30 IST to 17:30 IST|
It may be noted that the examination date will remain unchanged even if it is declared a public holiday.
Application fee for JEE Advanced 2023
Candidates who wish to appear for JEE (Advanced) 2023 must pay the registration fee, as mentioned in the following table.
|Female Candidates (all categories)|
SC, ST, and PwD Candidates
All Other Candidates
|₹ 1450 |
|Foreign Nationals (including PIO/OCI)||Candidates Residing in SAARC Countries |
Candidates Residing in Non-SAARC Countries
|USD 90 |
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Advanced 2023
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be selected for the JEE Advanced 2023.
- The JEE (Advanced) 2023 will NOT accept applications from those whose admission to IITs was denied (for any reason) after entering any IIT.
- Candidates must rank among the top 2,50,000 finishers in the B.E./B.Tech. Paper of the JEE (Main) 2023 exam (across all categories). The percentages of the candidate groups that will be shortlisted are as follows: 10% for GEN-EWS, 27% for OBC-NCL, 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST, and the remaining 40.5% is OPEN for everyone.
- A candidate must have taken Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects when taking the Class 12 (or equivalent) test for the first time in 2022 or 2023.
- A candidate may attempt JEE (Advanced) at most twice in each of two subsequent years.
- The candidate must be born on or after October 1, 1998. A five-year age reduction is given for SC, ST, or PwD.
JEE Advanced Result 2023 Cutoff Marks
|Rank List||Minimum % of Marks in Each Subject||Minimum % of Aggregate Marks|
|Common Rank List (CRL)||10.0||35.0|
|GEN-EWS Rank list||9.0||31.5|
|OBC-NCL Rank List||9.0||31.5|
|SC Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|ST Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|Common-PwD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|OBC-NCL-PwD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|OBC-NCL-PwD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|ST-PwD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|Preparatory Course Rank List||2.5||8.75|
How to check JEE Advanced Result 2023
- Visit the official announcement of the JEE Advanced Result 2023, and click on the link.
- Enter your date of birth, registered mobile number, email address, and JEE Advanced Result 2023 registration number.
- Select “Submit”. JEE Advanced Result 2023 appears on the screen a few seconds later.
- Applicants need to review the information and download the possible results.
- Download and print the JEE Advanced Result 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I give JEE Advanced with 81 percentile?
2. What will be my rank if I score 160 in JEE Advanced?
3. Are foreign national candidates eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2023?
4. If I am absent in one of the papers (Paper 1, Paper 2) in JEE (Advanced) 2023, will my result be declared?
5. I declared my category wrongly during JEE (Main) 2023 registration. Can I correct it during JEE (Advanced) 2023 registration?
6. What Percentage Is Required For IIT?
Sixty-five percent of the candidates belong to categories like SC, ST, and PwD.
Candidates can check their results of JEE Advanced 2023 online at jeeadv.ac.in/ result.jeeadv.ac.in. The details required to download the JEE Advanced exam result 2023 are roll number, date of birth, and phone number.
The direct link to download JEE Advanced result 2023 link is provided on this page. Candidates who appeared for JEE Advanced 2023 exam can check their results through the official website.