This article will tell you all about the Kalia yojana list 2022: www.kalia.odisha.gov.in download beneficiary list. So read till the end.
There is a new list on the official website for the scheme. There are many schemes for farmers released by the Government of Odisha. In this article, we will discuss a scheme from the state of Ostrogoth.
This is the 3rd time that the KALIA Yojana Farmer List has been created. The names of all the people who are in the scheme have been listed. The beneficiary list can be checked through the page.
The easy procedure to check village-wise and district-wise applicants list will be detailed by us. All the applicants are advised to read the article and get the complete information about the list. Get additional details from the Final list that was generated for the scheme.
The list of Kalia Yojana farmers will be available on the official website. It is a great scheme from the state government.
The main aim of the scheme is to increase agricultural productivity and reduce poverty in the state scheme has been a great success and has helped many farmers in the state.
The government has released a new list of beneficiaries for the scheme. The list is available on the official website of the scheme. Those who are eligible for the scheme can check their names on the list.
|Article Category||Kalia Scheme|
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha KALIA Yojana ( କାଳିଆ )|
|Scheme by||Odisha Government|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of the State, Naveen Pattanaik|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers/ Landless Agricultural Labourers|
|Benefit Amount||INR 10,000 – INR 50,000|
|Odisha Kaliya Yojana Official Website-Kalia Portal||kalia.odisha.gov.in|
About Odisha Govt Kalia Yojana
For small farmers and agricultural labourers who lack access to land, the Odisha government has launched the “Kalia Yojana” programme. A total of 10,180 crore rupees would be spent over three years under the Kalia Yojana to boost agriculture and combat poverty in the state.
Small farmers and landless agricultural labourers would be able to benefit from the Kalia Yojana’s numerous components. The programme is being viewed as a strong substitute for farm debt waivers.
KALIA Yojana Is For
- Landless Agricultural Laborer
- Small Farmers
- Marginal Farmers
- Vulnerable Agricultural Households
- Landless Agricultural Households
- Share Croppers/ Cultivators
Objectives Of The Kalia Yojana
The KALIA scheme is one of the unique schemes for the state of Odisha. The vision of the government is the major aspect that makes the scheme stand apart. In any state, the agricultural sector is majorly a poverty-stricken area.
The aim is to provide some basic financial services to the poor farmers of the state.
- To ensure development in the Agriculture sector.
- It is necessary to ensure productivity in the agriculture sector.
- To provide a system that is supportive and flexible.
- To increase the amount of money the farmers make.
- Provide help to landless growers.
- Financial aid should be given to the farmers who are poor.
The government is giving money to the farmers through the KALIA scheme. Ensuring that the farmers remain prosperous. The peasants are receiving support from the government. The government has some solid objectives as well as the basic aims of the scheme.
Kalia Yojana Online Apply/ Online Registration
You must complete the Kalia Yojana Application Form and apply for the programme by following these easy steps if you wish to receive the benefits under the programme: –
- First, go to the program’s official website.
- To submit a new application, select the apply online option on the homepage.
- You can also open the application by clicking here.
- A fresh webpage will appear.
- Aadhaar number, please enter.
- To display the form, click the show button.
- On the screen, the application form will appear.
- Complete the blanks.
- Include every document.
- Send the form in.
Kalia Yojana List (3Rd Phase) @ Kalia. Co. In Karj Mafi
If you are one of the people who already applied for the scheme, this article is for you. The list of beneficiaries has been released by the government to bring to your knowledge. The final list of beneficiaries is what this list is about.
If you want to know if you are one of the beneficiaries, you can check your name on the list. The first, second, and third phases of the list were announced by the government.
The 3rd list and final list for the scheme are available online, and the second list of beneficiaries has already been listed down.
Interested candidates can check their names out on the internet. The beneficiaries who get their name on the list will be eligible to receive financial assistance of up to 40,000.
On an annual basis, this amount will be provided to the beneficiaries. Benefits like insurance cover and other benefits will be provided to the needy.
Many beneficiaries who were illegally availing of the benefits were observed after the scheme was started.
To counter the situation, the government is following strict guidelines to deal with goons. The ineligible beneficiaries under the scheme will be getting a stringent refund from the government.
The 50,000 ineligible KALIA beneficiaries have been ordered by the state government to give back the money they received.
Benefits Of The Kalia Scheme
- Financial Support of INR 25,000 to every family for 5 seasons.
- For Small and Marginal Farmers
- To purchase inputs like pesticides, Seeds, and Fertilizers
- Labor Assistance
- Financial Support- INR 12,500
- For Landless Agricultural Household
- For agricultural activities like duckery units, goat rearing, fish units, bee-keeping, mushroom cultivation, etc.
- Special benefit to SC/ST population of the State.
- Loan Amount- INR 50,000 maximum
- Interest on loan – 0%
- For Cultivators, landless laborers, sharecroppers, and other agricultural families
- Financial Support- INR 10,000/ family
- Aid will be given every year
- It is simply for sustaining farmer families
- To fulfill the basic needs of poor families
- Assistance for food
- Financial Support- Life Insurance of INR 2 lakh
- Insurance premium- INR 330 (INR 165 paid by the government)
- Premium amount paid by the government- INR165
- For all saving account
There is also accidental insurance of 2 lakh for people in the age group of 18-50 years that the government is providing. The government will pay the insurance premiums for 6 and 12 years, respectively.
The complete premium will be paid by the Government if the age of the beneficiary falls in the range of 51 to 70 years.
Kalia Yojana-Eligibility Criteria
The benefits of the scheme are available to avail. The person should apply for the job.
- He or she has to be a permanent resident of the state.
- It should be under the small or marginal farmer category.
- A landholding of less than 1-2 hectares is desirable.
- The line is below the poverty line.
- It’s not a good idea to hold a government job or a PSU.
- You need a bank account.
You will need some documents to become a beneficiary under the scheme. These are some of the documents that are available.
- Proof of ID
- Address Proof
- Land Papers of Agricultural land
- Certificate of Income
- Passbook of Bank
How To Check The Kalia Yojana Application Status?
Candidates can check their application status by following the following steps.
- The official portal of the KALIA scheme can be found here.
- Clicking on the option of ‘Online Grievance Application Form’ will take you to that page.
- On the top right corner of the page, you can click the option displaying, ‘track your application’.
- Your token number should be entered.
- You can check your application status by clicking on the tab displaying “show”.
What Is The Process Of Refund And Form Download?
According to the new update, the government is now refunding money from illegal beneficiaries. If you haven’t received the money yet, that’s because you are not eligible for the scheme.
If you want to get back the money, you have to fill out a Refund Form. The form can be downloaded if you follow the steps listed below. Under the section of ‘Important Links’, there is a link provided for the same.
The steps to form download are:
- To get to the official portal, you have to go. You can find the option displaying the refund Application on the home page.
- You will be able to open a KALIA yojana Application form.
- The form can be downloaded and a print can be taken out of it.
- You can fill out the form in the office of the Gram Panchayat or the Primary Agricultural Credit Society in your village.
If you want to submit grievances, the portal has the procedure. The process of submission is easy to understand. The following steps can be followed by everyone who wants to submit a grievance.
- You can visit the official website of the portal.
- On the home page, you can see an option of an online Grievance Application Form. Click on that option if you don’t want to do that.
- As you click on the option, you will be taken to a different page. You have to click on the proceed button at the bottom of the page if you want to file the grievance.
- There will be a new page open when you click on it. Click on Yes if you want or No if you don’t.
- The page shown below is where you will land if you click on yes. There is an online form to apply for a Grievance. Take a moment to enter your identification number. Click on the show that you want to view.
- Mero Share Login – Www.Meroshare.Cdsc.Com.Np Login
- Kerala Lottery Result WinWin W 678 Winners List Today
- Get Free Hotstar Premium & VIP Access
FAQs – Kalia Yojana List 2022: Www.Kalia.Odisha.Gov.In Download Beneficiary List
What Is The Kalia Scheme In The State?
The aim of the package scheme is to provide financial assistance to the farmers and reduce poverty in the state.
The Beneficiary List Will Be Out In The Third Phase.
The 3rd Kalia Yojana list has now been released. The names of all the people who applied to be the beneficiary can be found on the list.
How Can I Check The Name On The List?
People who want to check their name on the list can do so by visiting the official portal. You can check for your name on the list if you follow the steps mentioned in the post after that.
Who Can Get Benefits From The Kalia Scheme?
Landless Agricultural Laborer and Households, Small Farmers, Marginal Farmers, Vulnerable Agricultural Households, and Cultivators are some of the groups.
Who Can Apply On The Internet?
Below the poverty line is anyone who is a resident of the state of Odisha. If you own land or are involved in agricultural activity, you are eligible for the benefits of the scheme.
If you’re a farmer in Odisha and were hoping to benefit from the Kalia Yojana, be sure to check the beneficiary list released by the government.
The list includes the name of all farmers who will be receiving benefits from the scheme. You can download it at www.kalia.odisha.gov.in or from our website, just below this article. So if your name is on the list, congratulations. And if not, don’t worry – there’s still time to apply for inclusion in the scheme.
We hope that this article helped you gain all the information you needed to know for Kalia yojana list 2022: www.kalia.odisha.gov.in download beneficiary list. Stay tuned for more updates on Kalia Yojana List 2022 as they become available.