The Maharashtra Police have launched an online system for people to apply for a Maharashtra Police E-pass during the Covid19 pandemic. This article will tell you Maharashtra police e-pass apply online covid19.mhpolice.in curfew E-pass registration, status.
The e-pass will allow people to travel within the state for essential purposes such as work, medical emergencies, etc.
The process is simple and can be done entirely online. applicants need to fill out a form with their details and the purpose of their travel.
Once the form is submitted, the applicant will receive a Maharashtra Police E-pass that must be presented at all police checkpoints.
This is the rationale for the State government’s decision to use lockdown as a preventative measure against the second wave’s escalating caseload.
The Maharashtra Police have restored the system of e-passes for emergency transit both within and beyond the state to keep the state moving while it is under lockdown.
The state police’s official website has a link where you may apply for a Maharashtra Police E-pass online.
The government issues the E-pass to citizens who require it in the event of a travel emergency (only in the case of an extreme emergency) during a lockdown.
When the nation experienced a COVID emergency last year, the Maharashtra Police E-pass system was first launched.
To move between and within states, citizens needed a pass. All residents are encouraged to stay at home and only leave in the event of an exceptional emergency since a curfew has been declared in the state and the administration has issued new SOPs and instructions for mobility to control the pandemic scenario in the state.
- 1 Maharashtra Police E-pass
- 2 Documents Required For Maharashtra Police E-pass
- 2.1 Is It Possible To Check The Status Or Download The Maharashtra Police E-pass?
- 2.2 Information Printed On Maharashtra E-passes
- 2.3 Color Stickers For Essential Services In Maharashtra
- 2.4 FAQs – Maharashtra Police E-pass Apply Online Covid19.Mhpolice.In Curfew E-pass Registration, Status
- 2.5 Conclusion
Maharashtra Police E-pass
The government has enforced a curfew and placed numerous restrictions in the state since there has been an unheard-of increase in Covid cases over the past month.
The government has limited all marriages, travel, and staff attendance at offices following the new regulations, and all citizens have been urged to stay at home to control the current situation.
Anyone interested in applying for an e-pass can do so online at the Maharashtra Police e-pass official website, covid19.mhpolice.in.
When applying, they must provide the required documentation and explain why they will be traveling during the curfew.
You’ve come to the proper place if you’re in Maharashtra and have a serious situation that requires you to travel but leaves you unsure of how to obtain a travel pass.
You may find all the information you need about the Maharashtra police e-pass here, including facts about the online and offline application processes, the information needed for applications, documents, and application status.
The process of applying for an e-pass is very simple. All you need to do is visit the official website of Maharashtra Police and fill out the application form.
After that, you will need to submit some basic documents like your identity proof and address proof. Once your application is approved, you will be able to print out your e-pass.
If you are planning to travel to Maharashtra, then you must have an e-pass. This pass will allow you to enter the state without any hassle.
So, if you are looking for information on how to apply for the Maharashtra Police E-pass, then this article will help you out.
Is It Possible To Apply For Mumbai e-pass Online?
Yes, it is possible to apply for a Mumbai e-pass online. To do so, you will need to visit the official website of the Mumbai Police and fill out the necessary application form.
Once you have submitted the form, you will be able to track the status of your application online.
If your application is approved, you will be able to print out your e-pass and use it to travel within the city of Mumbai.
During the lockdown, anyone detected traveling without a current e-pass would be harshly fined and subject to strict action.
Therefore, obtaining an emergency travel pass in the state before leaving is important so that you can present it to the police if necessary. Verify the eligibility requirements for e-pass applications for travel.
Any person or group who needs to travel as a result of an urgent emergency, such as an acute medical emergency, a relative’s death, a wedding, or any other emergency, may apply to the site.
What Is The Process For Applying For Maharashtra Police E-pass Online?
You can follow the straightforward steps outlined below to check your Maharashtra Police e-pass on the official portal:
- Visitors to the e-Pass portal must apply for an e-Pass.
- The official application gateway is about to launch. Read every instruction on this page that is essential.
- Please click the “Apply for Pass Here” link to submit your application.
- It will launch the application page. Choose the yes or no option on this page to indicate whether you must go outside of your state.
- Complete the application form completely and accurately.
- Upload the required documents in the format required.
- After reviewing each entry, press the “Submit” button.
- A token Id will be generated after application submission.
- To verify the status of your application, save this token id.
- On the homepage, scroll down to the ‘Citizens’ section and click on the ‘Services’ tab.
- On the next page, under the ‘COVID-19 E-Pass’ heading, click on the ‘Apply Now button.
- You will be redirected to the application form page. Here, you will need to fill in your details such as your name, address, mobile number, email id, etc.
- After filling in all the required details, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your application will be processed and you will receive your Maharashtra Police e-pass via SMS or email within 24 hours.
Information To Be Filled In The Application Form
Details are needed to complete the application form. The application form requires applicants to fill out the following information:
- Concerned district/ Police Commission rate
- Duration/Date of travel
- Mobile No.
- Travel Type
- Purpose of travel
- Starting point district
- Destination point district
- Number of companions while traveling
- Address of the destination etc.
- Whether from a containment zone
- whether to return via the same route
Documents Required For Maharashtra Police E-pass
Along with giving your travel information, you must also turn in some paperwork. Details can be found below.
- You must submit a 20 kb passport-sized photo.
- Along with this, you must attack additional pertinent documents, such as a legitimate firm identification card, legitimate organizational document, an essential service letter, a medical report, etc.
- You must combine these documents into a single file before posting them.
- Documents shouldn’t be larger than 1 MB in size.
Is It Possible To Check The Status Or Download The Maharashtra Police E-pass?
If you are thinking that you can receive your e-pass in a few seconds then you are wrong. However, you can sometimes receive it on a hand-to-hand basis, but you usually have to wait for it.
After submitting their application online, applicants receive a token id that they may use to check on the status of their application.
You must do the following actions to check the progress of your application online:
- Visit the e-pass site online.
- The “Check Status/Download Pass” link should be selected.
- In the box provided, type token Id.
- The status of the application will be shown.
- If your application is accepted, download the granted e-pass and keep it safe.
Information Printed On Maharashtra E-passes
The following information will be on the Maharashtra e-Pass:
- Name and additional application information
- Vehicle specifics
- QR code’s validity and expiration date
- purpose of travel, the purpose of destination, etc.
Color Stickers For Essential Services In Maharashtra
Maharashtra police have additionally introduced a system of giving color-coded stickers in conjunction with the state’s reintroduction of the e-pass system.
According to this, vehicles associated with various emergency services will receive colored stickers with distinct color codes.
Check the below-listed color codes and the services linked with them.
Red Color stickers
These stickers are for staff members who provide emergency medical assistance.
Green Color Stickers
People who work in the state’s grocery, food, and vegetable industries are given these stickers.
This sticker is given out for several additional critical services that are stated in the government directive.
- A legitimate justification for the travel is required to be listed on the application form.
- Only the general public who urgently needs to travel due to an emergency are granted e-passes.
- Police are providing colored stickers for those working in emergency services, depending on the type of service.
- It should be noted that only English will be used to complete the application. They can, however, access the application in Marathi.
- By inputting your Token Id after the application has been validated and accepted, you can obtain your e-pass.
- Applications will be accepted or denied at the discretion of the relevant DSP or Zonal Deputy Commissioner Office (District Superintendent of Police Office).
- If an e-pass is mishandled, copied, or used after its expiration date, the violator will face harsh penalties.
- In the application form, applicants must include a brief justification that is valid.
- Mero Share Login – Www.Meroshare.Cdsc.Com.Np Login
- Ehrms Upsdc.Gov.In Registration, Login, EHRMS Manav Sampada UP
- [Apply] Sarathi Parivahan: Sarthi Parivahan State Wise Application Form
FAQs – Maharashtra Police E-pass Apply Online Covid19.Mhpolice.In Curfew E-pass Registration, Status
How Can I Apply For An E-pass Offline?
You must go to the local police station that is the closest to you to apply offline. Since applying for an e-pass online is the safest option, we advise our readers to do so.
Is There A Cost To Apply For Maharashtra Police E-pass?
No, there is no application fee or additional fees to pay for applying for the Maharashtra Police e-pass.
What Day Did The Maharashtra Police Start Using The E-pass System?
From April 23, 2022, until May 1, 2022, an e-pass will be required for any emergency travel, according to the state police department. However, the final date may be altered based on the circumstances.
Who Has The Authority To Issue An Electronic Permit For Travel In Maharashtra?
The Deputy Commissioner of Police in each zone of the state issued Maharashtra e-passes.
The Maharashtra Police has come up with a new way for citizens to apply for their E-Pass. This online application process is simple. Citizens can access the website, Covid19. Mhpolice.
This online process is simple and easy to follow and can be completed in just a few minutes. Make sure you are registered on the website so that you can receive updates about the status of your application. Have you applied for your E-pass yet?
We hope that this article helped you gain all the information you needed to know for the Maharashtra police e-pass apply online covid19.mhpolice.in curfew E-pass registration, status. Thanks for reading.