Manav Sampada UP: The state government of UP has come up with an HRMS portal for its employees. Through this portal now the official state employees can apply for their leave online while sitting at any corner of the state.
Manav Sampada UP
There is absolute no need to go through any physically rushing process and can peacefully apply for leave without visiting any office department.
Highlights of Manav Sampada UP
|Name of portal||Manav Sampada Portal|
|Launched in||Uttar Pradesh state|
|Launched by||Uttar Pradesh state government by CM|
|Beneficiaries||Governmental employees of Uttar Pradesh state|
|Objective||Online Service book|
What is manav sampada UP portal
The state government of Uttar Pradesh has started this portal to allow its official government employees to apply leave from. Any citizen of Uttar Pradesh who works as a government employee can get registered in this portal by providing all the necessary details.
Objective of manav sampada portal
The main objective of starting this portal by the state government of Uttar Pradesh is to maintain an official record of its employees. Its online services will help to achieve a transparent and relatively quick maintenance of data related to the governmental employees. It will help in removal of confusion and any discrepancies. Updated record of various employee details and application for leaves will be maintained without any anomaly in a hassle few processes.
Services of Manav Sampada UP Portal
Apart from allowing the government employees to apply for their leaves, this portal offers a number of services to access. Following is the list of services provided to the users:
- Data security
- Performance appraisal,
- Excel import,
- Time off requests,
- Training management,
- Attendance management
- Document management
What are the benefits of Manav Sampada UP?
This official portal has been started by the state government of Uttar Pradesh in order to provide a number of benefits to its governmental employees at an online station.
Following are the benefits of Manav Sampada UP:
- A transparent record of all departments will be maintained online though employee personal iDs and password.
- It will provide an official portal for applying the leave application to governmental employees.
- Easy track of application and various other services availed by the employees is kept though manav smpada portal.
- Reduction of manual work will be there and chances of human made errors will be reduced.
Who are eligible to apply for Manav Sampada UP?
The state government of UP has strictly declared this online portal only for the governmental employees of the state. No private sector employee can register on this portal and avail the services. A person working as an official Uttar Pradesh government employee in any of the department and office registered under UP government can only avail this portal online services.
How to register on Manav Sampada UP online portal?
The state government allow the governmental employees to register themselves on manav sampada portal in order to avail various online services. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: go to the official website of Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh i.e., https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in.
- Step 2: on the home page of the official website click on eHRMS login option.
- Step 3: A new page will get displayed on your screen. Now enter the name of your governmental department and its head quaters location in the space provided.
- Step 4: On next page, create a new user ID by entering your username, desired password, and the captcha code provided in the slots.
- Step 5: you will get successfully login into the site. Now click on the new user to register yourself.
- Step 6: Fill in your details name, father’s name, husband name, and date of birth, gender, department, and others.
- Step 7: Recheck all the details and click on submit button to create a new employee ID and password.
How to Apply for Leave using Manav Sampada UP Portal?
The online Manav Sampada UP portal provides the service of applying online leave application to its registered state government employees. Follow the steps mentioned below to apply a leave application via up manav sampada portal:
go to the official website of Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh i.e., https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in.
on the home page, click on eHRMS login button.
On next page, select your department name and head quaters.
now enter your registered employee ID, password and the state captcha code.
Your personal login portal will get opened on your screen. Now click on the ‘online leave application’ option and select the option of ‘apply for leave’.
now click on reporting officer option and enter your personal official reporting officer’s name in the space.
A form will get displayed where you habe to enter your reporting officer’s name, dates for the leaves, reason for leave and the place you will be located at the time of leave days.
Recheck all details and click on submit button.
The status of your leave application regarding the acceptance or rejection will be informed to you via message or a phone call on your registered mobile number.
Types of leave accepted on Manav sampada portal?
Following are the leave application categories accepted by the Manav Sampada UP portal of Uttar Pradesh state government:
- Primary, upper primary school teachers, head master, Shiksha Mitra and non-teaching staff leave applications to education department.
- Maternity Leave
- Child care leaves CCL
- Medical Leave ML
- Casual leave CL