The Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal was launched by the Haryana government to provide all agricultural and land information for the state of Haryana online. By uploading information on their crops, farmers in Haryana can benefit from several government programs through this platform.
We will provide you with comprehensive information on Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora in this article. Please read this article through to the conclusion if you want to apply for this program.
The article will explain where and how to apply for my crop and my details on the Haryana portal. What’s the point? What advantages are there? We will provide you with information about Haryana in this article.
The terms “Meri Fasal Mera Byora Online Registration,” “Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration,” and “Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration” are all used.
- 1 Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal 2023
- 1.1 Farmer Registration For Meri Crop Mera Details
- 1.2 How To Apply Online In Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana 2023?
- 1.3 Farmers Will Have The Facility To Sell Crops
- 1.4 To Get The Grant, It Is Necessary To Register On My Crop My Detail
- 1.5 Information Provided Through Review Meeting
- 1.6 Under The Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora, The Area Of Paddy Harvested In The Verification
- 1.7 My Crop My Details Kharif Season Registration
- 1.8 Timely Verification Will Be Done After Registration
- 1.9 Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Merged With Mera Fasal Mera Byora Scheme
- 1.10 Register Crops On My Crop – Mera Byora Portal
- 1.11 Registration Of Millet Crop Will Also Be Started Soon
- 1.12 Haryana Meri Crop Mera Detail New Announcement
- 1.13 Meri Fasal Mera Byora New Update
- 1.14 My Crop My Details Registration For Wheat and Mustard Purchase
- 1.15 My Crop My Details Required Documents
- 1.16 What Are The Guidelines For Farmer Registration?
- 1.17 FAQs: Meri Fasal Mera Byora
- 1.18 Conclusion
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal 2023
On July 5, 2019, the Haryana Chief Minister, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar Ji, launched the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal. Farmers in Haryana can easily register the details of their crops using this platform while sitting at home.
To provide farmers with access to all relevant information on crops, farming, availability, problem avoidance, and solutions in one place, Meri Fasal Mera Byora was created online. The only beneficiaries of this portal will be the farmers in Haryana.
To benefit from Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana, you must first register your information on the official website of the portal. which details are provided at the article’s end?
Highlights Of Meri Fasal Mera Byora
|scheme name||Haryana Meri Crop Mera Detail 2023|
|Started by||By Chief Minister Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Department||Ministry of Farmers and Agriculture Farmers|
|Purpose||Farmer and Farm Registration|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the state|
|Grade||Haryana Government Schemes|
Farmer Registration For Meri Crop Mera Details
Registration for the Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal 2021 reopened. Only 60% of Haryana’s farmers have finished the registration process to this point. Registration to purchase e-procurement coupons has been completed for 40% of farmers to finish the procedure of e-purchasing crops.
Farmers that are interested in applying for Meri Fasal Mera Byora can all complete the registration process online. Its details are provided in this article below.
How To Apply Online In Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana 2023?
Follow the instructions below to apply for the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana 2023 if you are one of the interested state beneficiaries:
- The applicant must first visit the program’s official website. When you access the official website, the home page will appear.
- You will find the “Registration (Click)” option on this page’s main page.
- You must select this choice. The following page will appear after you click the choice. You must input your mobile number on this page.
- Then you need to select the continue button. The second stage will then be shown to you, where you must fill out the necessary information regarding your crop.
- The next stage will be bank details, where you must enter all the data about your bank account. The next and final step is to fill out the information for the mandi or arhtiya.
- You must ultimately click the submit button after entering all the necessary information. Your registration will be finished in this manner.
|Article name||My crop my details registration online|
|Plan||Meri Fasal Mera Byora|
|Initiated||by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Purpose||Providing agriculture-related information to farmers|
|Beneficiaries||all farmers of the state|
Farmers Will Have The Facility To Sell Crops
Deputy Commissioner Mukul Kumar added that using the Meri Fasal-Mera Byora Portal to register crops is a requirement for all farmers. Farmers will be informed of several types of programs under the Meri Fasal-Mera Byora scheme in addition to having their crops sold. Additionally, he advised the farmers to complete their online registration as quickly as possible.
To Get The Grant, It Is Necessary To Register On My Crop My Detail
If any farmer wants to receive a subsidy on farming equipment under the Haryana government’s programs, he must register on the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal. The Departments of Agriculture and Welfare provided this information. The farmers have physically verified all farming equipment for the season. Farmers should register their crops on the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal if they haven’t already.
To complete the registration process, farmers must present all required paperwork to the office. If they fail to do so, their registration will be void, and any further arguments will be rejected.
Rawaldas Khurd Ji, the branch manager of the Haryana Gramin Bank, organized a program on this particular day. In this program, detailed information was given on KYC, UPAC, and Net Banking, as well as numerous loan types and government-sponsored programs like the Atal Pension Yojana, Jan Dhan Suraksha Bima Yojana, Jyoti Bima Yojana, and the Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
Which people can use to learn about all the government-sponsored programs now in place and to their advantage? The government is making an effort to reach everyone who qualifies for the started programs.
Information Provided Through Review Meeting
During a review meeting, Haryana Chief Minister Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar disclosed information regarding linking the “Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana” with the “Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana.”
The Chief Minister has directed the Agriculture Department staff to ensure that all farmers are given all the information regarding this meeting. whereby water can be preserved.
The Chief Minister added that farmers would receive financial aid for growing vegetables, soybeans, legumes, guar, and other crops. On the Meri Virasat portal, farmers will have to provide comprehensive information about their crop, my crop, my details, and my water.
Under The Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora, The Area Of Paddy Harvested In The Verification
We are all aware that the Haryana Chief Minister, Manohar Lal Khattar, launched the Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal on July 5, 2019. By uploading information on their crops to this portal, farmers can participate in several government programs, but the verification is.
The information provided on the Meri Fasal-Mera Byora portal is keeping them up at night. Only the paddy field vanished in the verification as the arrivals began in the mandis.
Farmers in the state claim that whereas formerly all of them had access to the right information about paddy on the site, as a result of verification, the paddy acreage is now shown less prominently. They are all having trouble selling the paddy crop as a result.
My Crop My Details Kharif Season Registration
The government has begun registering Kharif crops on the “Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal” in honor of the commencement of the Kharif season. Farmers who have grown crops in the Kharif season can register the details of their crops on the portal. This time, the gateway is seeing the registration of 20 or more crops.
The government has announced that all farmers who are growing Kharif crops may register their crop information on the platform. Dr. Priyanka Soni, the deputy commissioner of Hisar, has confirmed this.
Additionally, it has been verified through this gateway that farmers receive crop insurance coverage, compensation for natural disasters, and benefits under other government programs.
Timely Verification Will Be Done After Registration
The Chief Minister has issued orders directing the timely verification of farmers’ registrations for the program of this plan. The details of their crops will be verified by the relevant investigator after the farmers have entered the information about their crops on the portal.
In addition, the Chief Minister has stated that the state will be divided into four zones, with one senior officer appointed to each zone. This officer will inform the farmers in his zone of all government-sponsored programs that have been launched and how they can take advantage of those programs.
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Merged With Mera Fasal Mera Byora Scheme
Last year, the government introduced Mera Pani Meri Virasat. Water conservation is the fundamental goal of this plan. Through this program, financial support is given to those farmers. agriculturalists who grow alternative crops. According to this program, these farmers will receive financial help for Rs 7000 per acre.
Farmers who use less water last year grew those crops on 96000 acres of land. Due to the program’s success, it has been determined that Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana will be connected to Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana. Farmers can gain from this in the long run.
19 blocks in the state that have groundwater depths of more than 40 meters have been covered in the first phase of this plan. Eight of these blocks, including Siwan and Guhla in Kaithal, Sirsa, Ratia in Fatehabad, and Shahabad, Ismailabad, Pipli, and Babain in Kurukshetra, have high paddy transplanting.
In addition to this, those places have also been worked on under the Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme, which makes use of tube wells with a capacity of more than 50 hp. The state’s farmers have the option of growing maize, tur, moong, urad, sesame, cotton, or vegetables in place of paddy.
According to the Chief Minister, paddy growing on Panchayati property would not be permitted in the blocks where the water is lower than 35 meters.
Register Under Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
All farmers desire to benefit from this program. On the Meri Fasal Mera Byora website, they can register. All registered farmers will get an incentive amount as part of the crop diversification program. Registration is opened till July 31.
To diversify vegetables, etc., the districts with paddy areas have been included in this program. These alternative crops to paddy include cotton, maize, sesame, peanuts, and others. Farmers who took advantage of this program last year are covered by the Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana. He can still profit from this program this year. In addition, farmers who cultivate fodder or leave their fields fallow.
Features Of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
- To encourage water conservation, the Chief Minister of Haryana has introduced the Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana.
- The state government is giving farmers financial support through the Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana so they won’t have any trouble quitting paddy cultivation.
- When announcing this program, the chief minister of the state of Haryana stated that the government would offer an incentive of Rs 7000 per acre to farmers who would abandon the cultivation of paddy in the dark zone areas.
- Other alternative crops that farmers in the state can grow include maize, tur, moong, urad, sesame, cotton, vegetables, etc.
- Manohar Lal, the chief minister of Haryana, also said that a website would soon be developed to promote the Mera Pani-Meri Virasat Yojana and allow farmers to voice their concerns and request solutions.
- If interested farmers in any other block of the state of Haryana desire to stop growing paddy, they can apply for a reward through this program.
- Additionally, this will guarantee that there will be water for upcoming generations.
Register Crops On My Crop – Mera Byora Portal
Through the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal, Haryana farmers can register. Farmers can register online on the website http://agriharyana.org/ via the internet on their mobile device, laptop, or at any nearby Atal Seva Kendra.
- The Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department of the Haryana Government has also made the toll-free number 1800-180-2117 available for the convenience of the farmers. Farmers can enter their entire farming operation using this site and then submit it.
- According to Deputy Commissioner Mukul Kumar, the government has developed numerous programs, including my program, to advance the agricultural sector by directives given by the government and in consideration of farmers’ interests. Crop – My information.
- Through the Meri Fasal-Mera Byora Yojana, facilities have been made available to farmers.
- Farmers can register themselves online at the Meri Fasal-Mera Byora website run by the Haryana government, or they can do it at the Atal Seva Kendra closest to them.
- Farmers can use my details site to register their Rabi crops online as well.
- Through this service, farmers may also register their crops.
Registration Of Millet Crop Will Also Be Started Soon
To apply for this program, farmers don’t need to go to any government offices. Farmers can use the CSC center to apply on the portal. Farmers can also register themselves on the website in addition to this.
The farmers noticed while applying that the millet crop application was not being accepted on the platform. This information was conveyed to the Agriculture Department personnel.
The millet crop was not recorded, according to the officials, for some technical reason. The millet crop will also soon begin to be registered.
Haryana Meri Crop Mera Detail New Announcement
Only the farmer brothers of Haryana State may sell their paddy produce on the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal at the time the program was introduced. Farmers from other states can now sell their paddy produce on the web alongside Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Detail New Announcement.
Additionally, it has been stated that farmers from any state can now register themselves on the web, as opposed to just farmers from Haryana in the past. The platform will be used by farmers in other states in the same way that it is used by farmers in Haryana.
Establishing A Call Center
Those individuals who have enrolled with Meri Fasal Mera Byora. Through the plan, those farmer brothers will receive call center services. Call this number for an immediate resolution to any issues relating to crops.
The same approach will be taken to address the issues around crop payment. The farmers will receive information via MMS if any payments are made. Additionally, e-procurement software will be installed under this.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora New Update
Let us inform you that the registration deadline for farmers in Haryana or other states was set to conclude, but it has now been extended as part of the Meri Fasal Mera Byora New Update.
All those farmer brothers can use it to add the information about my crop that was omitted from the portal. This gateway has recorded 35,16,663.44 acres of land thus far. This also includes the territory of Haryana and other states.
My Crop My Details Registration For Wheat and Mustard Purchase
Both the purchase of wheat and the purchase of mustard crops will be made. To implement this plan, the Deputy Chief Minister of Haryana has designated 2000 mandis for the purchase of wheat crops and 140 mandis for the purchase of mustard crops.
Following the registration of my crop information, the Haryana government has approved a proposal to buy 1.5 lakh metric tonnes of wheat daily. Only 60% of the farmers in Haryana have finished the registration process as of yet.
Registration to purchase e-procurement coupons has been completed by 40% of farmers to complete the e-procurement of crops process.
My Crop My Details Required Documents
Here we are providing the list of those documents so that you can keep these documents ready before filling out the registration form if you’re performing Kisan Fasal Registration using the Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal.
- Aadhar card
- Copy of nakal for land information
- Crop Names / Varieties / Sowing Time
- Bank passbook copy
- Address proof
- Identity proof
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Khatu Shyam Ji Darshan Registration
- Mi Lifestyle ID Check Login
- E Praghna Login – Sri Chaitanya E Praghna Student Registration
What Are The Guidelines For Farmer Registration?
- The applicant farmer will have to go to the nearest Common Service Center (CSC) to get themselves registered for the Meri Fasal Mera Byora scheme.
- After that, the applicant farmer will have to fill in a basic form which will include their details and information about their farming land and crops.
- After the form has been successfully filled in, the applicant farmer will have to submit certain key documents which are necessary for the registration process.
- Once all of these documents have been submitted, the CSC operator will verify them and if everything is in order, the applicant farmer will be registered for the scheme.
FAQs: Meri Fasal Mera Byora
How Can I See The Status Of My Agricultural Loan?
How Can I Determine Whether Or Not A Farmer Is Registered?
How Many loans Can I Get On One Bigha Of Land?
The Meri Fasal Mera Byora scheme is a great initiative by the Haryana government to help the farmers of the state. This scheme will provide farmers with financial assistance to buy agricultural inputs such as seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, etc.
Farmers can apply for this scheme through the online portal of the Haryana government. The process of online registration is quite simple and can be completed within a few minutes.
We hope that this article will be helpful for you in understanding the process of online registration for the Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora scheme. If you have any questions then let us know in the comment section. Thanks for reading.