MP TET Syllabus 2022: Madhya Pradesh School Teacher Eligibility Test is a state-level exam which is held by the Madhya Pradesh professional educational board.
Good news! Students who wants to make their carrier as a teacher,
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released the vacancies for primary school teachers Take advantage of this opportunity and start your preparation now. In this post, we will give you detailed information, About how to fill the form, pattern of examination, syllabus details, date of examination etc.
मध्य प्रदेश व्यावसायिक परीक्षा मंडल (MPPEB) ने प्राथमिक विद्यालय के शिक्षकों के लिए रिक्तियों को जारी किया है, इस अवसर का लाभ उठाएं और अभी से अपनी तैयारी शुरू करें। इस पोस्ट में, हम आपको विस्तृत जानकारी देंगे, फॉर्म कैसे भरें, परीक्षा का पैटर्न, पाठ्यक्रम विवरण, परीक्षा की तारीख आदि के बारे में।
MP TET Syllabus 2022: Overview
|Post Name||MP TET Syllabus|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
MP TET Syllabus 2022
There are 5 different types of subjects in MP TET examination. You will get information about all these subjects in this post.
|Child development & pedagogy||30 marks|
|Language 1 (English)||30 marks|
|Language 2 (Hindi)||30 marks|
|Environmental studies||30 marks|
MP TET Syllabus 2022
MP TET Primary (for classes I to V) Primary Stage:
I. Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 Questions
a) Child Development – 15 Questions
- Development and its relationship with learning are concepts.
- Principles and factors that affect the development of children.
- Child Mental Health & behavior related issues
- Influence on Heredity & Environment
- Socialization processes: Social world & children (Teacher, Parents, Peers)
- Piaget, Pavlov, Thorndike, and Kohlberg: constructs and critical perspectives
- Concepts of child-centered and progressive education
- Critical perspective of the construct of Intelligence
- Multi-Dimensional Intelligence
- Personality & its measurement
- Language & Thought
- Gender as a social construct; gender roles, gender-bias and educational practice
- Individual differences among learners, understanding differences based on diversity of language, caste, gender, community, religion, etc.
- The distinction between Assessment for learning and assessment of learning;
- Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation, School-Based Assessment: perspective and practice
- Appropriate question formulation for assessing readiness levels of learners; enhancing learning and critical thinking in the classroom and to assess learner’s achievement.
b) Concept Of Inclusive Education And Understanding Children With Special Needs – 5 Questions
- Addressing learners from diverse backgrounds including deprived and disadvantaged
- Addressing the needs of those children who have learning difficulties, ‘impairment’ etc.
- Addressing the Talented, Creative, Specially abled Learners
- Problematic Child: Identify & diagnose aspects.
- Child Crime: Causes & its types
c) Learning And Pedagogy – 10 Questions
- How children think and learn; why and how children ‘fail’ to achieve success in school performance.
- Basic processes of teaching and learning; children’s strategies of learning; learning as a social activity; social context of learning.
- Child as a problem solver and a ‘scientific investigator’. Alternative conceptions of learning in children, understanding children’s ‘errors’ as significant steps in the learning process.
- Cognition & Emotions
- Motivation and learning
- Factors contributing to learning – personal & environmental
- Guidance & Counseling
- Aptitude & its measurement
- Memory & Forgetfulness
MP TET 2022 examination pattern
Note: Exam duration is 150 minutes
All the candidates can get the detailed syllabus on the official website of MPPEB http://www.peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html
Students who will qualify MP TET exam will be given a certificate through which they will be eligible to apply for teaching in Madhya Pradesh.
Two papers will be conducted in this exam for those who want to become a teacher of class 1 to 5. Give the first paper and those who want to become a teacher of class 6 to 8. Give the second paper
- Students have to score minimum marks to pass the exam.
- There will be no negative marking in this examination
- Exam duration of MP TET is 150 minutes.
- Mode of examination is offline
- No negative markings
Who can apply for MP TET?
MP TET eligibility:
If we talk about the eligibility criteria of this exam, then those students who have done their B. Ed / BTC (2-year program ) with at least 50% marks from a recognized university and have at least. 50% marks in intermediate also, they are eligible to appear in this exam.
MP TET Age Limit:
Those who want to give MP TET exam their age should be in between 21 years to 40 years.
How to Fill the Application Form for MP TET
Mode of application is online
Candidates who want to give MP TET exam can fill their application by visiting the official website of MPPEB http://www.peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html
However, the applications for MP TET exam 2021 were to be filled from January 6 2021 to February 4 2021 . But now its new date of filling the applications has come which is from 14th December 2022 to 28th December 2022 and the last date for making corrections in the application will be 2nd January 2022.
The admit cards for this exam will be issued at least 1 week before the exam, which you will be able to download from the official website of MPPEB.
Your name, your father’s name, center name etc. will all be mentioned in the admit card, candidates are advised to read all the information carefully and take out a hard copy of the same. Without the admit card, you will not be able to appear in the exam, so carry the admit card carefully.
MPTET 2022 Application Fees: Mode of Applying
The candidates can easily make the payment once they register and apply for the MPTET through the online form. Credit cards, Debit cards, and net banking are online modes of payment.
MPTET 2022: How To Register?
If you meet the eligibility criterion, you can take the first and primary step towards taking the exam. The registration is the first step in the process. Below are some of the steps that have been briefed.
- The online application form can be used on the official website.
- Click the Continue button if you want to read and mark the ‘Declaration of Candidate’ section.
- You will be able to register with ‘Profile registration’. If you have an existing profile, click on the “Yes” button. If you do not have a pre-existing Profile ID, click on ‘No’.
- To get verified, you need to enter your mobile number and email ID.
- The login credentials will be forwarded to your phone number after verification.
- Information such as basic information, educational qualification, and other necessary details should be provided after logging in.
- When you enter your Aadhar Card number, e-KYC will be finished. You will be able to verify yourself with the one-time password that you will receive.
MPTET Exam 2022: How To Apply?
Candidates must make sure the registration is done correctly since the application is the second step.
- You have to use the login credentials sent to you.
- You will be required to attest scanned images of your signature and photograph in the requested format after you have provided all required educational details.
- If you are from an unreserved category, you need to mention your category name as well as your category number.
- It is necessary to verify all the details effectively.
- You should keep a hard copy of the application for reference.
MP TET Cut off Marks
A Marks Statement would be issued to candidates appearing in MP TET exam. Candidates securing 60% for General category and 50% for SC/ST/OBC/Differently Abled will be given an Eligibility Certificate.
Validity of MP TET Certificate
The Validity Period of the MP TET qualifying certificate will be 2 years for all categories. There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person takes for acquiring an MP TET Certificate. A person who has already qualified this exam may appear again also if he/she wishes to improve his/her score.
- Hindu College Last Year Cut Off
- Hansraj College Last Year Cut Off
- Gargi College Last Year Cut Off
- Ramjas College Last Year Cut Off
- Satyawati College Last Year Cut Off
FAQs : MP TET Syllabus for primary teacher 2022
How to fill the application form?
You can apply for MP TET application on their official website we have already mentioned the link in this post.
What is the mode of application form?
The Mode of application form is online.
How much validity is of MP TET qualified certificate?
Once you qualify this exam the validity of the MP TET is for 2 years , however you can give this exam every year to improve your marks.
What is the age limit to sit in MP TET exam?
The Age limit for this exam is 21 to 40 years.
Is there any negative marking in MP TET exam?
No, there is no negative marking in MP TET exam.
What is the fee of MP TET application form?
For general category, it is 600 INR
For reserved category, it is 300 INR