Are you interested in becoming a Naval Dockyard Apprentice? If so, the Naval Dockyard Apprentice Online Form has been released. The application deadline is January 2, 2023. In addition, January 9, 2023, is the cutoff date for accepting an offline application. Applications are being accepted for the 275 vacancies that are available.
In addition, the following trades have been designated as apprenticeships: Carpenter, Electronics Mechanic, Fitter, Sheet Metal Worker, Electrician, R & A/C Mechanic, Pipe Fitter, Welder (Gas & Electric), Machinist, Painter (General), Instrument Mechanic, Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance, and Foundryman. The next paragraphs will detail the qualifications needed for each of the approved trades.
- 1 Overview: Naval Dockyard Apprentice Online Form
- 1.1 Important Dates
- 1.2 Selection Process & Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Interview and Medical Exam Dates(Tentative)
- 1.4 Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Trade Apprentice Vacancies
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment
- 1.6 How To Apply Online For Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment?
- 1.7 The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard
- 1.8 FAQs: Naval Dockyard Apprentice Online Form
- 2 Wrapping Up
|Recruitment At||Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam|
|Ministry Indulged||Ministry of Defence|
|Number of Vacancies||275|
|Stipend||According to the GOI Gazette Notice No. 561 dated 25th of September, 2019|
|Advertisement Number||Adv. No: DAS (V) / 01 / 22|
The dates listed below are crucial for students who are applying for this recruitment. The candidates are therefore recommended to carefully review this table before submitting an application for apprentice recruitment.
|End Date of Online Application||2nd of January, 2023|
|End Date of Offline Application||9th of January,2023|
|Written Exam Date||28th of Feb,2023|
|Result of the Written Exam will be declared on||3rd of March, 2023|
Selection Process & Exam Pattern
A merit list will be created after candidates are narrowed down for call letters based on their scores in the SSC, Matriculation, Class 10, and ITI exams, in that order, with a ratio of 70:30.
To preserve the reservation quota in accordance with current regulations, call letters for appearing in the written test will be delivered to the shortlisted candidates in a ratio of 1:5 against existing openings in each trade and category.
The objective-style written test would include 50 questions (Mathematics 20, General Science 20, and General Knowledge 10), each worth one and a half (112) marks. According to their performance on the written test, candidates will be invited to interviews for various trades and reservation categories.
The technical proficiency of the candidates in their respective crafts will be evaluated during the interview. Candidates who are ultimately chosen for an interview will need to have a medical exam.
Interview and Medical Exam Dates(Tentative)
The following schedule will apply to the candidates who were chosen for further consideration after the written test:
|Designated Trade||Interview Date||Medical Exam Date|
|ElectricianElectronics MechanicInstrument Mechanic||6th of March, 2023||16th to 28th March 2023|
|Painter (General)Welder (Gas & Electric)CarpenterSheet Metal Worker||7th of March, 2023||16th to 28th March 2023|
|FitterR & AC MechanicMechanic (Diesel)||9th of March, 2023||16th to 28th March 2023|
|MachinistFoundrymanPipe FitterMechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||10th of March, 2023||16th to 28th March 2023|
The table below lists the number of openings for trade apprentice recruitment at the Naval Dockyard:
|Apprenticeship Designated Trades||Number Of Vacancies|
|Sheet Metal Worker||33|
|R & A/CMechanic||15|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||15|
|Mechanic Machine ToolMaintenance||10|
|Education Required||Minimum Percentage Required||Age Required|
|10th||50 % in aggregate||Applicants born on the 2nd of May,2009 and before that|
|ITI (NCVT/SCVT)||65 % in aggregate||Applicants born on the 2nd of May,2009 and before that|
- Visit the apprenticeship training program’s official website at www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
- Currently, the screen is showing the homepage.
- On the screen, the candidate will see the “Register” icon. Select the “candidate” link that appears there.
- On the screen right now is the Registration page.
- Enter all of your personal data at this time. You should also include a valid phone number and email address.
- Click the “submit” button after you’ve finished entering all the information.
- After submission, an email will be delivered to the registered email address.
- Clicking on the link activates the candidate’s profile.
- Open the login page on the apprenticeship website once more.
- Enter your login information, including your email address and password.
- Now they must fill out their educational background, and their preferred trade, and authenticate their Aadhar number.
- The applicant should now print off the application form after submitting the application in its entirety.
- Take two prints of the official notification’s Hall ticket format page as well.
- Place two hall tickets, which must be submitted with the completed application form, with the most recent passport-size coloured photo in them.
- The applicant must now print out the Check Off List from the comprehensive notification and attach it to the application form, which must be forwarded to the following location, along with all the self-attested documents listed on the list.
Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530 014,
The required paperwork must be mailed, and the deadline for receiving offline applications is January 9, 2023. For the apprentice application form to be submitted successfully, both online and offline applications are required.
- Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Result, मेरिट लिस्ट, चेक करें
- RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023, Notification OUT For Levels 1 & 2, ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें, @ Rsmssb.Rajasthan.Gov.In
- Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment, अपरेंटिस के 314 पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें
Q 1: What Is An Apprentice In A Naval Dockyard?
A 1: In order to fulfill the statutory requirement to train apprentices in certain trades in accordance with the Apprentices Act of 1961, the Naval Dockyard Apprentices School in Visakhapatnam was established in the year 1974.
Q 2: How Long Is An Apprenticeship In The Navy?
A 2: The average time to complete an apprenticeship is 12 to 18 months, however, this is just the beginning of your adventure and depends depend on the profession you are doing. Work hard and demonstrate your potential, and you’ll receive all the assistance you need to advance swiftly.
Q 3: What Function Does An Apprentice Perform?
A 3: Under the guidance of more seasoned colleagues, apprentices develop particular skills. Depending on their field, they perform a variety of duties, but they are usually compensated while undergoing supervised training and in-class instruction. It may also be necessary to assign written tasks and update records to apprentices.
Q 4: Do Navy Cadets Receive Pay?
A 4: Yes, the day you report to boot camp is the first day of pay. Despite a few exceptions, the majority of newly hired Sailors start their careers at the E-1 pay grade. Additionally, you can be qualified for additional prizes and benefits. For further details, talk to a recruiter.
The process of becoming a Naval Dockyard Apprentice is not difficult, but it is important to follow the steps and requirements closely. Those who take the time to fill out the online form correctly and submit all of the required documents stand the best chance of being selected for an interview.
We hope you got all the information that you needed to know about Naval Dockyard Apprentice Online Form. Good luck to everyone who applies!