Are you planning to write the NTA JEE Main 2023 Phase I? Are you in search of reliable guidance and resources to assist with your journey to the exam? You’ve come to the right place.
In this blog post, we’ll cover all essential information related to the JEE Main 2023, including eligibility criteria, key dates, online application form details, and more. So if you want a comprehensive understanding of what it takes for success on this prestigious examination, read on!
NTA has announced the dates for the JEE Main Session 1 and Session 2 tests. It states that applications will begin to be accepted on December 15, 2022, and that the JEE Main Session 1 exam would be administered in January 2023.
Qualified applicants may submit their applications online using their official portal. The application date for the NTA JEE Main 2023 session 1 is January 12, 2023. Multiple applications for the same session must be submitted by a single applicant; multiple applications will not be accepted.
Application forms submitted in any other way than online will be rejected by the relevant authority. Please enter your information accurately; once submitted, it cannot be modified.
About JEE Mains Examination 2023
The National Testing Agency administers the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Mains), a national test, twice a year (NTA). The purpose of the JEE Mains is to evaluate applicants’ qualifications for admission to the nation’s top universities. As instructed by the Indian government’s Ministry of Human Resource Development, NTA will begin holding JEE Mains in 2019.
JEE Mains is an entrance exam used to admit qualified candidates to undergraduate programs (such as B.Tech./B.E., B.Arch., and B.Planning) at NITs, IIITs, and other technical institutions supported by the Central Government, also referred to as Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), as well as other institutions supported by state governments, among others. Only JEE Advance results are used to determine admission to IITs.
Engineering students have an additional chance to raise their JEE Mains exam results because it is administered in several sessions throughout the year. It also lessens the likelihood that they will lose an entire year.
The benefit of holding JEE twice is that the top four results are taken into account when creating the merit list. Those who did not pass the first time or received poor marks may reapply.
JEE Main Application 2023: Overview
|Name of the exam||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Mains)|
|Testing agency||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Course offered||B.Tech./B.E., B.Arch., B. Planning|
|Application Status||Active for Session 1|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Official Website||https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/ https://nta.ac.in/|
JEE Main 2023- Important Dates
|Events||Session 1||Session 2|
|Issue of public notice||15th December|
|Commencement of online application & fee payment||15th December||7th February 2023|
|Last date of submission of application||12th January 2023||7th March 2023|
|Last date for the final transaction of the application fee||12th January 2023||7th March 2023|
|Application Correction||to be announced||to be announced|
|Exam city Announcement||Jan 2023 last week||March 3rd week|
|Printing of admit cards||to be displayed||to be displayed|
|Examination dates for Session 1||24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 January 2023||06, 08, 10, 11, 12 April 2023|
JEE Mains 2023 – Eligibility
Before applying, candidates should read the information bulletin once to make sure they are eligible. They can also review the eligibility information listed below.
Basic Eligibility Conditions-
- Candidates who passed their equivalent of the 10+2 examination in 2021 or 2022 are eligible.
- Candidates who will be running in 2023 may also apply.
- There is no upper age limit for applicants to the JEE Main 2023 exam.
Candidates who pass any of the following exams may submit an application:
- Any approved Central or Education State Board administers the 10+2 academic system’s final examination.
- The intermediate or two-year Pre-University test will be given by a recognized Board or University.
- JSW’s (2-year) Joint Services Wing of NDA course (National Defence Academy).
- The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) administers the SSSE test, which must include at least five courses.
- Exam for the Higher Secondary Certificate in a Trade.
- AIU recognizes any public board, school, or university examination as being similar to the 10+2 system in India or any other nation (Association of Indian Universities).
- A diploma from a state board of technical education or the AICTE (Minimum 3 years).
- The HSC examination from Cambridge University and the International Baccalaureate Diploma from the Geneva-based International Baccalaureate Office (IBO).
- (Cambridge, London, Sri Lanka) Advanced (A) level GCE (General Certificate Education) Exam.
JEE Mains 2023 Application Process
Applications for JEE Main 2023 must be submitted online. There isn’t an offline mode or any alternative way to submit applications. Candidates shouldn’t submit multiple applications. Multiple applications might not be accepted.
Requirements for an online application:
- Applicants should be prepared with the following before beginning the online application process.
- A desktop or laptop with reliable Internet access.
- A functional email address for communication.
- A functional cellphone number for communication.
- data and documentation of all educational qualifications
- Latest passport photo scanned and saved in JPG or JPEG format (size should be between 10 kb–200 kb)
- Candidate’s signature as a scanned JPG or JPEG picture (size should be between 4 kb–30 kb)
- 10+2 mark sheets, scorecards, or other documents that have been scanned (size should be between 50kb-500kb).
- A working net banking account, a debit/credit card in good standing, or UPI, PAYTM, or another payment method.
- The confirmation sheet can be printed using the system’s attached printer.
How To Fill Out JEE Main 2023 Application Forms?
Online application forms will be filled out. The detailed process for both newly submitted applications and those that have previously been submitted is provided below.
- Visit the NTA JEE Main website at https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/.
- On the homepage, there is a link that says “Application form for JEE (Main) 2023.” Click on that link.
- Click the link for “New Registration.”
- Obtain the news release by downloading it. Read through every instruction on the current page. Click the “Click here to Proceed” button after scrolling down.
- The application form will now appear. Carefully enter your name, phone number, password, and security pin in the box provided. Select “Submit” from the menu.
- Review the registration form information and make any necessary edits. After examining each entry, select “Final Submit” from the tabs.
- Candidates will receive an application number and password upon final submission, which they must keep on hand for future logins.
- The application status will be displayed on the dashboard. To finish the application, click it.
- An application form is displayed. Click “Submit” once you have entered all the necessary information as directed.
- Click final submit after checking the form.
- Once the submission has been verified, select the “Upload Images” option.
- Upload the signature and scanned photo.
- Verify the upload, then continue to the application fee payment.
- The “Payment Examination Fee” tab should be selected.
- Choose your desired payment method and then click the “Proceed for Payment” link.
- After making a payment, a dialogue window displaying the status of your application will appear.
- Finally, download the confirmation document and print it off. Keep a copy of this page for your records.
We hope you got all the information you needed to know about NTA JEE main 2023 phase I. The NTA has also said that it plans to release JEE Main results within 10 days of the test, which means candidates will not have to wait long to know how they fared.
All in all, this is good news for aspiring engineers and we hope more students take advantage of this opportunity to achieve their dreams. Thanks for reading.