Odisha Power TransmCission Corporation Limited has proposed a short notice in relation to OPTCL recruitment 2023 where it has been mentioned that OPTCL is in search of eligible and willing candidates for the post of Junior Management Trainee, Junior Maintenance & Operator, etc.
Furthermore, it is also specified that they are looking for 333 such posts. The opening date of the application is 30th January 2023 and the application will be closed on 28th February 2023.
The candidates are advised to review all the posts and the eligibility criteria before applying for any of the posts.
To avoid a last-minute rush, the aspirants should apply as soon as possible. The detailed notification will come to the official website in a short period of time.
Bihar E-Kalyan Scholarship Status
MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
OPTCL Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Article name||OPTCL Recruitment 2023|
|Application Start Date||30 January 2023|
|Last date||28 February 2023|
Vacancy For OPTCL Recruitment 2023:
A total of 333 posts are available to be filled by young candidates. Following is the vacancy distribution of 333 posts:
- For the Junior Management Trainee Electrical post, 70 seats are available
- For Junior Maintenance and Operator Trainee post, 200 seats are vacated
- 53 seats are allotted for the Office Assistant Gr III Trainee post.
- For the Stenographer Gr III Trainee post, 10 seats are available.
How To Apply Online For OPTCL Recruitment 2023:
There are some steps aspirants can follow in order to apply online for any of the posts:
- The aspirants should first click on the OPTCL website i.e. https://optcl.co.in
- A career option will be flashing, a candidate is required to click on that.
- Check out the current opening section.
- After checking the current opening section, if the candidate is interested in any of the posts then he/she can click on the apply online option and complete the registration process.
- After registration has been completed a login ID and password will be provided to the candidate.
- Candidate has to fill up the application form and deposit the registration fee if any.
- After cross-checking all the details, a candidate can submit the application form.
- After submission, the candidate shall save the application form in PDF format for future reference.
OPTCL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
In order to apply for the post of Junior Management Trainee, Junior Maintenance & Operator, candidates should be eligible. The following are the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should be 18-30 years of age. If any interested candidate is above 30 years of age, he/she will be ineligible to apply for any of the posts.
- A computer-based test will be conducted to check whether the applied candidate is eligible to be appointed.
- Following the computer-based test, a personal interview will be taken which is important for the candidate in order to get selected for the post.
For a Junior Management Trainee post, the salary will be Rs 44900. For Junior Maintenance & Trainee Operator post, the salary will be between Rs. 22700 to Rs.72000.
Documents Required For OPTCL Application 2023:
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Educational Qualification certificate
- Other documents
Educational Qualifications For OPTCL Recruitment 2023:
- Junior Management Trainee Electrical post – A Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a recognized institution is essential for a candidate to apply for this post.
- Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee post – The applicant should have completed HSC from a Recognized board and should possess an ITI certificate in Electrician Trade from NCVT.
- Official Assistant Gr III Trainee post – Graduation from a recognized industry is required for this post.
- Stenographer Gr III Trainee post – Graduation from a recognized industry is required for this post.