OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023: Applicants have the months of November and December to submit their applications. On the official website at ossc.gov.in, the board has made the test dates and other information available.
The board will provide the OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023 or Admission Letter prior to the written test at least 10 days before the exam date.
Whenever it is officially posted, we will provide you with the exact URL. Candidates must carefully review the written information. In addition, applicants must provide a picture ID and a printed copy of their OSSC CGL admit card 2023.
- 1 Highlights Of OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023
- 1.1 How Can I Get My OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023?
- 1.2 Group B Exam Schedule & Paper Format For OSSC CGLE Admit Card 2023
- 1.3 Information For The OSSC CGLE Admit Card 2023 Instructions
- 1.4 Date For The Combined Graduate Level Examination In OSSC CGLE Admit Card 2023
- 1.5 Download The Group B And C OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023
- 1.6 OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023 Information
- 1.7 Frequently Asked Questions
Highlights Of OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023
|Commission Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Combined Graduate Level (CGL)|
|Exam Date||11 October 2022 to 20 October 2022 (Except 16 October 2022)|
|OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023 Release Date||1 October 2022|
How Can I Get My OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023?
The candidates may follow the instructions and advice. Technical issues prevent the direct connections on the OSSC website from functioning. So, candidates must understand the procedures given below in order to successfully get the OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023.
- First of all visit the official website of OSSC i.e, ossc.gov.in.
- At the top right corner tap on the “Logn” button.
- Provide all required details, such as your birthday and registration number.
- Verify the information you have provided and then click the submit button.
- The admit card should then be printed after being saved to your computer.
Group B Exam Schedule & Paper Format For OSSC CGLE Admit Card 2023
- The exam will be an impartial one.
- Both papers will have multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Each of papers I and II will include 100 questions in total.
- One mark appears in each question.
- A wrong answer will result in a 0.25-mark penalty.
- Paper, I have a 90-minute time limit, whereas Paper II has a 60-minute time limit.
Information For The OSSC CGLE Admit Card 2023 Instructions
On the OSSC CGL 2022 Admit Card, the candidate’s name, picture, signature, department, and date of birth will be included. The departmental information will include the candidate’s roll number, the name of the testing location, the test date, and the test time.
The personal information will include the candidate’s name, picture, category, and other information. Candidates must carefully review the printed materials.
The exam administrators must be notified as soon as possible of any printed inaccuracies. The OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023 copy must also be supported by photographic identification.
Date For The Combined Graduate Level Examination In OSSC CGLE Admit Card 2023
Candidates who applied for graduate-level Group B and C positions in Odisha before December 16 will soon be able to get their admission cards. To verify the candidates’ candidature, the authorities will provide their hall passes.
On the day of the exam, the applicants must have their examination hall tickets with them, and only then will they be permitted to take the test. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC had just published a notice to let you know when the exams would be taking place.
They said that the prelims test will likely take place in April or May of 2023. The CBRE Computer Based Recruitment Examination will be given by OSSC at a number of locations around the state of Odisha.
A few days before the test, the applicants who submitted applications will get their admission cards. The materials will be published by the authorities on the OSSC’s official website, the Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
The applicants must go to their site and download the appropriate cards. After they get their hall tickets, applicants are recommended to print them. For updates on the OSSC CGL Admit Card Release Date, keep watching this section.
Download The Group B And C OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023
The candidates must complete the following procedures in order to get the Odisha Combined Graduate Level Exam Admit Card for Paper I and Paper II of the written exam for Group B posts:
- Go to www.ossc.gov.in to see the Odisha Staff Selection Commission’s official website.
- Check out the Candidate’s Corner on the home page.
- Choose the Download Admit Card option.
- The screen will then display the Login form.
- Enter the login information you received while enrolling for the test and hiring on the Odisha Staff Selection Commission site.
- Click the Login option.
- To get the OSSC CGL to admit card for Group B/C positions, click on the provided link.
- Onscreen, the admission card will appear.
- To print the document on paper, choose the Print option.
OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023 Information
The Odisha Combined Graduate Level Test would be administered online in CBRE Mode, or computer-based recruitment technique. The authorities must conduct papers I and II of the written kind during stage I.
The combined graduate level examination admit card as well as the Odisha CGL Test 2023 Paper 1 and 2 hall ticket release date has been made public by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC).
These two papers will be made accessible starting today, October 1, 2023. Visit the official website at ossc.gov.in to check and obtain your Odisha SSC Group B Exam Admit Card 2023. You may get your admit card online.
The OSSC CGL test will be given from October 11 to October 20 throughout the state, except October 16. Get the OSSC CGL 2023 Admit Card Download right away since it’s important for anyone taking the OSSC CGL test.