The answer key would be made available shortly after the final exam, according to the Punjab Police Recruitment Cell’s announcement. Below are detailed instructions for getting your hands on the Punjab Police SI Answer Key 2023 as well as a direct download link for aspirants.
- 1 Overview of Punjab Police SI Answer Key 2023
- 2 The Punjab Police SI Answer Key 2023: Steps To Raise Objections
- 3 Latest Updates Of Punjab Police SI
- 4 Conclusion
Overview of Punjab Police SI Answer Key 2023
|Recruitment Organization||Punjab Police Recruitment Cell|
|Post Name||Punjab Police Sub Inspector|
How To Download Punjab Police Sub Inspector Answer Key 2023?
Candidates must download the Punjab Police SI Answer Key PDF from the official website in order to get the Punjab Police Sub Inspector (SI) exam’s official answer key. Candidates can follow these instructions to get the solution key, which the Punjab Police Recruitment Board has released:
- Visit the Punjab Police’s official website.
- On the homepage, look for the notice that says “Punjab Police SI Exam Answer Key” and click it.
- By clicking on the notice, you will be able to obtain the Set A, Set B, Set C, and Set D Punjab Police SI answer keys.
- Compare your answers to the answer key set that goes with your exam questions by downloading it.
- Making a photocopy of the Punjab Police SI Answer is advisable for candidates.
Calculate Marks For The Punjab Police SI Exam 2023
Candidates can utilize the below-provided marking system and the Answer Key to assess their potential marks for the Punjab Police SI Exam. In order to make the checking procedure easier, it is advised to maintain a physical duplicate of the answer key.
- Each erroneous response will result in a deduction of 25% of the total score.
- Unanswered questions won’t result in any points being added or subtracted.
- Candidates can estimate their scores by following these instructions before the official results are made public.
The Punjab Police SI Answer Key 2023: Steps To Raise Objections
Before the official result is announced, candidates can estimate their potential scores using the Punjab Police SI Answer Key 2023. However, if a candidate discovers any errors in the answer key, they may object to it within 48 hours of its publication. Candidates must do the actions listed below in order to voice an objection:
- The solution key was taken from the official website, so go there.
- On the homepage, locate the “What’s new” area and click on it to get the link for the Punjab Police SI Answer Key.
- Decide the argument you wish to make against the question.
- Send the required documentation to back up your objections.
- An acknowledgment number is obtained after paying a small cost of Rs. 50.
- Candidates will get a notification of their objection; this notification should be downloaded and kept for further use.
The publication date for the final answer key will be notified shortly after, and it is vital to note that only legitimate concerns will be taken into account when making adjustments to the answer key.
Punjab Police Constable Cut-Off Marks 2023
Candidates must surpass the minimal qualifying cut-off in order to pass the written exam and move on to the next step of the hiring process.
Failure to achieve a score greater than the cutoff will result in exclusion from the selection process. Candidates who want to score competitively must commit to careful planning. It is helpful to analyze the cut-offs from prior years to forecast future trends in cut-offs and develop appropriate strategies.
|Categories Under Punjab Police Force Constable Post||Male Head Constable Candidates||Female Head Constable Candidates|
|Unreserved||80-85 Marks||75-80 Marks|
|Schedule Caste||55-60 Marks||50-55 Marks|
|Backward Class (BC)||70-75 Marks||65-70 Marks|
|Ex-Serviceman (UR)||75-80 Marks||70-75 Marks|
|Ex-Serviceman (SC)||55-60 Marks||50-55 Marks|
|Ex-Serviceman (BC)||65-70 Marks||60-65 Marks|
|Children of Police Personnel||70-75 Marks||65-70 Marks|
|EWS||73-78 Marks||65-72 Marks|
|Freedom Fighter (General)||65-70 Marks||60-65 Marks|
|Freedom Fighter (SC)||60-65 Marks||55-63 Marks|
|Sports||60-65 Marks||55-60 Marks|
Punjab Police Merit List 2023 SI/Constable/Head Constable
A merit list will be posted on the website of the Punjab Police Constable Exam 2023 after the results are announced. The names of the candidates will be listed in order on the merit list, which will be in PDF format.
Candidates can use the Ctrl + F function to look for their name and roll number on the list to see if their name is there. A copy of the Punjab Police Head Constable Merit List 2023 should be saved for future use.
Candidates should carefully review the merit list to make sure all of their information is accurate. To prevent any problems during the recruiting process, they should promptly alert the conducting board of any discrepancies.
Latest Updates Of Punjab Police SI
Official notification of the Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2023 has been made, and 288 openings have been verified. Beginning on February 7th, 2023, and running through February 28th, 2023, is the application period for this hiring.
Based on their performance in both the physical test and the computer-based test, qualified applicants will be chosen. Candidates must fulfill the required eligibility requirements in order to be eligible to apply for this position. It is advised that students use the Punjab Police SI Previous Year Papers to practice for the test so they can become familiar with the kinds of questions that could be asked.
FAQs: Punjab Police SI Answer Key
Can Applicants Contest The Punjab Police SI Answer Key 2023?
Is A Printout Of The Punjab Police SI Answer Key 2023 Required?
Will My Score Be The Same As The Original Result If I Use The Punjab Police Sub-inspector Answer Key To Calculate It?
How Do I Get The 2023 Punjab Police SI Answer Key?
Will There Be A PDF Version Of The Punjab Police SI Answer Key 2023?
In conclusion, students who took the Sub Inspector test should carefully review the Punjab Police SI Answer Key 2023. They are able to compute their potential scores and contrast them with the final, published results.
Candidates may get the set-wise answer keys by following the instructions and downloading the answer key from the Punjab Police’s official website. Candidates are recommended to make a photocopy of the answer key for their records.
Additionally, the scoring methodology has been described, and candidates are encouraged to review the cut-off score from the previous year to estimate their chances of passing the exam. The merit list, which will be posted, will serve as the basis for the final selection.