Are you a resident of Haryana and in need of your ration card status? If so, you’re in luck! In this blog post, “ration card status Haryana check” we’ll be walking you through how to check your ration card status online. So whether you’ve misplaced your card or just want to make sure everything is in order, read on for all the information you need.
The Haryana government has announced that the process of checking the status of ration cards will now be an online process. This is a big relief for residents of Haryana as they will no longer have to visit the office of the Food and Civil Supplies department to check the status of their ration card.
The government has also released a toll-free number (1800-180-2087) that residents can call to get information about their ration card status. The online portal for checking ration card status is live and functional, and users just need to enter their ration card number to get the latest information.
The new system is quick, efficient, and user-friendly, and will go a long way in ensuring that residents of Haryana have easy access to information about their ration cards.
How To Check Ration Card Status Online?
- By going to the Haryana Saral Portal, you may find out how your ration card application is progressing.
- Additionally, you can use SMS to find out the status of your ration card application.
- Enter SARAL followed by a space and the Application ID or Ticket No.
- To trace your application, send this message to the number 7738299899.
- Reminder: You must perform this from the mobile device you provided during ration card registration.
Why Should One Verify The Status Of Their Ration Card?
A ration card is an official document issued by the government that entitled the holder to purchase a certain amount of food or other essentials at a subsidized price. In many countries, rationing is introduced during times of war or when there is a shortage of food.
However, even in peacetime, rationing may be necessary in times of natural disasters or economic crises. Checking ration card status is important for several reasons.
- First, it helps the government to keep track of who is entitled to purchase subsidized goods.
- Second, it helps to ensure that people are not taking advantage of the system by illegally selling rationed goods.
- Finally, it helps to prevent fraud and corruption by ensuring that only genuine ration card holders are able to access the benefits.
Types Of Haryana Ration Cards
- APL (Above Poverty Line)
- CBPL (Centre Below Poverty Line)
- AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana)
- OPH (Other Priority Household)
|Beneficiary Category||Ration Card Colour||No. Of Ration Card To Be Made|
|APL (Above Poverty Line)||Green Colour Card||Around 42 lakhs|
|SBPL (State Below Poverty Line)||Yellow Colour Card||Around 13 lakhs|
|CBPL (Centre Below Poverty Line)|
|AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana)||Pink Colour Card||Around 4 lakhs|
|OPH (Other Priority Household)||Khaki Colour Card||Around 24 lakhs|
Documents Required To Apply For Haryana Ration Card
You must provide the following paperwork to apply for a ration card:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Gas connection
- Previous electricity bills
- PAN card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bank passbook
How To Apply For City Haryana Ration Card
To apply for a Haryana ration card, just follow these instructions:
- Visit the Haryana Food and Civil Supplies Department website.
- The “Anthayodhaya Saral” tab can be selected.
- If this is your first time applying, you must register by providing your name, mobile number, and email address.
- If you have already registered, you can log in by providing your email address and password.
- Chirag Yojana Haryana In 2022
- How To Complain Against Kotedar
- Meri Fasal Mera Details Online Registration Fasal.Haryana.Gov.In, Meri Fasal Mera Byora
FAQs: Ration Card Status Haryana Check
Q 1: How Can I Find Out The Status Of My Ration Card In Haryana?
A 1: The food portal is offered by the Haryana Food Department. There you may find all the details about your ration card. To do this, open haryanafood.gov.in/pds/. The desired information can then be deleted by choosing the ration card option.
Q 2: When Will The Haryana BPL Ration Card Be Available?
A 2: The campaign for creating new BPL / yellow cards has also begun beginning of April 7. BPL cards are now being produced for customers whose family’s annual income is less than Rs. 1,080,000. All consumers will be allowed to purchase rations based on their ration cards starting in the month of May.
Q 3: How Can A BPL Card Be Produced In Haryana?
A 3: Visit Saral Haryana’s official website to sign up for the Haryana BPL Ration Card online. Alternatively, you can click on this link. 2. After logging in with your login information and password on the online Saral Portal, you must submit.
Q 4: How Can Names Be Verified In The Haryana Ration Card List?
A 4: If you’ve applied for a ration card, you can check to see if your name is on the most recent list by visiting the Haryana Food Portal and choosing the ration card option under the report option. After that, you must choose your DFSO, AFSO, and FPS before you can access information about them.
Thank you for reading our blog post on ration card status Haryana check. We hope that you found this information helpful and easy to follow. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or need additional assistance. Thanks again for choosing our website as your go-to source for all things related to government services in India!