This blog post aims to be your go-to guide on all aspects of RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023 – from registration and eligibility criteria to syllabus and exam pattern details and so much more.
The recruitment process for the 3rd Grade Teacher posts with RSMSSB is a crucial step toward improving educational facilities in Rajasthan. With whopping 48000 vacancies up for grabs under this recruitment exercise, it presents an opportunity of a lifetime to those looking forward to making a career in teaching.
So if you are planning on appearing for the Rajasthan teacher examination then read on as we bring you comprehensive updates about every aspect related to it.
- 1 RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023
- 1.1 RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023 – Overview
- 1.2 RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- 1.3 RSMSSB Teacher Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria For RSMSSB Recruitment
- 1.5 Apply Online For RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023 – Steps
- 1.6 RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Selection Process
- 2 Conclusion
RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023
A notification for the hiring of third-grade teachers for the 2023 year has been released by the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB). The vacancies are available in both TSP and Non-TSP areas across Rajasthan State.
To be eligible, applicants have to possess either Deled or B.Ed degree and must have cleared one of the mandatory certified exams such as the REET Exam or the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
This is a great opportunity for everyone who aspires to work in the education sector at a state level, and will undoubtedly open new career pathways for many individuals. For further details on the process and requirements, interested applicants should visit the RSMSSB official website.
RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023 Notification
RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Supervising Agency||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Total vacancies||48,000 Posts|
|Notification||RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Notification 2022-23|
|Type of Vacancies||Level 1 & 2 (Primary and Upper Primary Teacher)|
|Eligibility||D.El.Ed or B.Ed with REET Pass Certificate|
|Age Limit||21 or above years|
|RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023 Notification Release Date||14 December 2022|
|Online Application Dates||21 December 2022 to 19 January 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and DV|
|Exam Date||25-28 February 2023|
|RSMSSB Official Website||rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Name of the Event||Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022-23 Application Dates|
|Notification Release Date||14 December 2022|
|RSMSSB Teacher Application 2022-23 Start Date||21 December 2022|
|Last date of filling the form||19 January 2023|
|Last Date to make Correction in Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment Application Form 2022-23||19 January 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Fees||19 January 2023|
|RSMSSB Level 1, 2 2022-23 Exam Date||25 February to 28 February 2023|
|Result Date||March 2023|
|Selection List and DV||March 2023|
RSMSSB Teacher Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
|Name of Post||Subject Name||Total vacancy (Non-TSP)||Total Vacancy (TSP)||Total|
|Level-1 Posts||–||19192 Posts||1808 Posts||21000 Posts|
|Level -2 Posts||English||7486 Posts||1296 Posts||8782 Posts|
|Level -2 Posts||Hindi||2577 Posts||599 Posts||3176 Posts|
|Level -2 Posts||Science/Math||6322 Posts||1113 Posts||7435 Posts|
|Level -2 Posts||Social Science||4000 Posts||712 Posts||4712 Posts|
|Level -2 Posts||Sanskrit||1332 Posts||476 Posts||1808 Posts|
|Level -2 Posts||Urdu||792 Posts||14 Posts||806 Posts|
|Level -2 Posts||Sindhi||9 Posts||0 Posts||9 Posts|
|Level -2 Posts||Punjabi||272 Posts||0 Posts||272 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria For RSMSSB Recruitment
|Name of vacancy||RSMSSB Teacher Recruitment 2023 Level 1, 2 Eligibility||Age Limit|
|Primary Level Teacher||12th Pass with D.El.Ed Certificate & REET Exam Certificate||21 or above Years|
|Upper Primary Level Teacher||Minimum Graduation with 45% Marks and REET Pass Certificate||21 or Above Years|
|Category of Applicant||Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Application Form 2022-23 Fees|
Apply Online For RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023 – Steps
- Candidates should first visit the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board’s official website, rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the recruitment advertisement after the page has opened.
- When you click, a new page will load; choose the Apply button next to the heading for the Direct Recruitment of Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023.
- Aspirants should now log in with their SSO IDs and select Recruitment.
- When you select Rajasthan REET Main Exam 2023, the application for the RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023 will subsequently display.
- Complete the application carefully, and upload any required supporting documentation for the candidate. After that, press the submit button.
- Take a printout of the RSMSSB Teacher Level 1, 2 Recruitment 2022–2023 application form after paying the application fee in accordance with your category and clicking the submit button.
- Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment, अपरेंटिस के 314 पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें
- Indian Airforce Apprentice Recruitment 2023 इंडियन एयर फोर्स नई भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन जारी, संपूर्ण जानकारी यहां देखें
- IIT Kanpur Recruitment, Notification OUT, 131 रिक्तियों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें
RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Selection Process
The Selection Process for RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023 includes the following levels:
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Other Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
As we wait for more information about the RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023, be sure to stay up-to-date on all things Rajasthan education by following this blog.
We will post updates as soon as they become available and provide an analysis of what each update means for potential candidates. In the meantime, brush up on your skills and start preparing for the exam so that you can hit the ground running when applications open. Good luck!