Sarathi Parivahan Sewa | sarathi parivahan gov in | sarathi parivahan application status | sarathi parivahan sewa
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa: To avail all the services related to transport by the citizens, the Government of India has released an online portal related to transport service, through this portal person living in the country can apply for their driving license online and also you will be able to check the status of License. In this article, we will tell you in detail what Sarathi Parivahan Sewa is, and what services the government provides to us through this portal. By reading this article you will be able to know how to apply for a new driving license, apart from this we have explained here in detail how you can get any information related to your driving license online so keep on reading.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa was started by the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, Sarathi Parivahan Online Portal was started by the department for transport-related service, through this portal you can easily apply for a learner license, DL, you can renew your license and you can also track your license status, etc. Indian government wants to make transport-related services available online to the citizens of the country through this portal. In this digital era, digitalization is also being promoted through this move.
सारथी परिवहन सेवा की शुरुआत सड़क परिवहन और राजमार्ग मंत्रालय द्वारा की गई थी, सारथी परिवहन ऑनलाइन पोर्टल परिवहन से संबंधित सेवा के लिए विभाग द्वारा शुरू किया गया था, इस पोर्टल के माध्यम से आप आसानी से एक लर्नर लाइसेंस के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं, डीएल, आप अपने लाइसेंस को नवीनीकृत कर सकते हैं और आप आपके लाइसेंस की स्थिति आदि को भी ट्रैक कर सकता है। भारत सरकार इस पोर्टल के माध्यम से देश के नागरिकों को परिवहन संबंधी सेवाएं ऑनलाइन उपलब्ध कराना चाहती है। इस डिजिटल युग में इस कदम के माध्यम से डिजिटलाइजेशन को भी बढ़ावा दिया जा रहा है।
The Digital India campaign was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the year 2015, the basic objective of this camping was to move all government services on a digital platform so that government departments can easily provide service to the people of this nation online.
Services available in the online portal of Sarathi Parivahan
- You can apply for a learner license
- You can apply for a driving license
- driving school license
- Driving license appointment
- conductor license
- renew driving license
- apply for a duplicate driving license
- Driving license fee payment
- upload documents
- Searching for driving license
- add vehicle class
- cancellation of driving license
- tracking driving license status
- change of name in driving license
- Change of date of birth on driving license
- Issuance of International Driving Permit
- Driving support in hilly areas
Who can apply for a driving license in India?
- Any Indian citizen can apply for a driving license
- To apply for a driving license you must have passed at least class VIII.
- To apply for a driving license, the applicant has to be at least 18 years old (20 years limit has been kept in some states to apply for DL)
- (Diplomat – Foreigner), Ex-Serviceman, Physically Handicapped can also apply for Driving License
- You can apply for DL if you are 16 years of age but Only for Motorcycle without gear taking permission from parents
After the launch of the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa online Portal, people no longer have to visit the RTO office to get any information or service related to driving license, All the applicants can take advantage of all the services available on the online portal sitting at home. Earlier to get the license, people had to make many rounds of the RTO office, but now since the launch of the digital platform, people do not have to face this type of problem anymore, now anyone can very easily make a license through this portal. before this online portal, it has been seen many times that people used to give a lot of money/bribes to make licenses, but after this step from the government, now all these illegal works are going to stop in the whole country.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa पोर्टल के शुभारंभ के बाद अब लोगों को ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस से संबंधित कोई भी जानकारी या सेवा प्राप्त करने के लिए आरटीओ कार्यालय का दौरा करने की आवश्यकता नहीं है, सभी आवेदक घर बैठे ऑनलाइन पोर्टल पर उपलब्ध सभी सेवाओं का लाभ उठा सकते हैं। पहले लाइसेंस लेने के लिए लोगों को आरटीओ कार्यालय के कई चक्कर लगाने पड़ते थे, लेकिन अब डिजिटल प्लेटफॉर्म के लॉन्च होने के बाद से लोगों को इस तरह की समस्या का सामना नहीं करना पड़ता है, अब कोई भी इस पोर्टल के जरिए बड़ी आसानी से लाइसेंस बनवा सकता है। . इस ऑनलाइन पोर्टल से पहले ऐसा कई बार देखा गया है कि लोग लाइसेंस बनवाने के लिए काफी पैसे/रिश्वत देते थे, लेकिन सरकार के इस कदम के बाद अब ये सारे अवैध काम पूरे देश में रुकने वाले हैं.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa documents required
If you are a resident of India and you want to apply for a license, then you will need some necessary documents, and we have given the list of all these documents below.
- Aaadhar Card
- Birth certificate
- PAN card
- educational qualification certificate
- passport size photo
- electricity bill
- age certificate
- Ration card
- water bill
- domicile certificate
- mobile number
Now if you want to get a driving license, then first of all you have to apply for Learner License at Sarathi Parivahan Portal, there are many types of services under the Learner License, and all the details we have given below.
- Apply for New Learner License
- Renewal of Learner’s License if it expires
- Editing Learner’s License
- Printing the Learner’s License (Form 3)
- Slot booking after getting LL application
- Learner’s License cancellation
- road safety tips
- Sample Question for LL Test
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Apply Driving licence
- First of all, you have to go to the official website whose link we have given here – Official Website
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Driving License Related Services
- After this, a page will open in front of you where you will have to select your state.
- After selecting your state a new page will open in front of you where you will click on the option of ‘Application for new Learner License’ many more options will also appear in front of you which will be like this 1. Expired Learner License issue again 2. Application edit (LL Only) 3. Service for duplicate LL, address change, etc 4. LL Edit entry 5. Print learner license (Form 3) 6. Online LL test (Stall) 7. Mock test for LL 8. Sample questions for LL Test. You can choose any of these options and take the service online
- After clicking on the option of New Learner License you have to fill out the LL Application Form
- After that, you will upload the required documents and pay the fee
- Take a printout of the application
- Application number will be sent to you on your mobile number
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Slot book
Now in the next step, you have to book the slot which we have described below
- For slot booking, you have to visit the official website
- On the home page, you will see the option of ‘appointment’ where you have to click on the option of ‘LL Test Slot Booking’
- On the next page, you have to enter your application number
- You have to enter the date of birth and verification code along with the application number.
- After this, the verification code will be sent to your email id and mobile number, which you have to enter in the text box of the official website
- After this, the calendar of slot booking will appear in front of you, where you have to select the date
- Now in Slot booking Calendar Green means the slot is available for booking, red means the slot is not available, blue means there is a holiday, gray means the previous future.
- After selecting the date you have to select the time of the test
- After selecting the date and time, the application receipt will appear in front of you on the screen, you can take a printout of it and keep it with you for future use.
- After all these steps, you will have to give the test and after passing you will be given a driving license.