Below in this article, we have shared all information related to Sarathi Parivahan Sewa. As you are all aware, the Hon. PM Shri Narendra Modi launched the Digital India Campaign back in 2015. The campaign’s goal is to put all government services online so that Indian citizens may simply choose them while lounging on their couches.
As a result, all government agencies are gradually integrating such digital platforms into their operations.
More than 1000 RTOs nationwide have recently been computerized thanks to the Ministry of Road and Transport’s recent addition to this platform.
This allows users to apply for learner DLs, permanent DLs, test slot reservations, and a variety of other services on a single portal known as Sarathi Parivahan Sewa.
Sarathi Parivahan Services
- Learner Driving Licence
- Driving license
- Conductor license
- Driving School License
- Appointment for Dl related
- Documents upload
- DL fee submission
- Application Status
- Search driving license
- Add a class of vehicle
- Withdraw your service
Eligibility For Sarathi Parivahan Driver License
Before you may submit an application for a driving license in India, you must be aware of the eligibility requirements, which are detailed below: –
|MCWG (Motorcycle without Gear)||Applicant should have attained the age of 16 and if he/she is less than 18 years then the consent of parents/guardian must be required|
|MCW (Motorcycle with Gear)||For such type applicant must have attained the age of 18 years|
|Commercial License for transportation||Applicant must have completed 18 years of age and must hold an LMV license.|
Who Can Apply For A Driving License In India?
A driving Licence can be applied for in India by any Indian, Diplomat (foreigner), Foreigner (now a diplomat), repatriate, former service member, or physically challenged person.
Learner Driving License At Sarathi Parivahan Portal
The Sarthi Parivahan portal offers a variety of services linked to learner’s permits, including:
- Apply for Learner Driving License
- Issue Expired Learner driving license
- Edit your Learning driving license
- Print Learning license form
- Book online learning test stall
- Appear for Learning License Mock test
- Sample question for Learning License (LL)
As a result, we shall discuss each step of the LL process indicated above in the following parts.
Let’s take a brief glance at the list of documents that must be submitted with the application before moving on:
|Documents Type||File Size|
|Photograph||10 to 20 KB|
|Signature||10 to 20 KB|
|Identity Proof||Up to 200 KB|
|Address Proof||Up to 200 KB|
List of Identity Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID card
- Bank Passbook
- PAN Card etc
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Voter ID Card
- Electricity/ Water/ Bill
How To Apply Sarathi Parivahan LL Online?
The learner DL application can now be submitted quickly at the Sarathi Parivahan Portal, but you must carefully follow the instructions below to do so:–
Submittal of the Learner License Application form:
- You must first go to the official website.
- You must now click the “Driving Licence Related Services” tab on the home page.
- After clicking, a new tab will open where you must choose your state.
- You’ll see the Sarthi Parivahan dashboard.
- The “Application for New Learner Licence” that is offered under the learner licence hood must be chosen in this (as shown in the image below)
- You will now see the list of steps for the online application, which includes:
- Details submission in the application form
- Documents upload
- Fee payment
- Check payment status
- Print application receipt
- Book LL test slot
- Press the continue tab to proceed
- The possibilities are: Whether you are a Diplomat, Foreigner, Repatriate, Refugee, Ex-Serviceman/Physically Challenged
- OR Do you hold a driving Licence or not, and you must choose the proper option if you fit into any of these categories on the following page.
- OR The applicant has a learner’s permit or not.
- Once you’ve made the right decision, click the submit tab.
- The application for a learner’s licence will now show up on your screen as seen below.
- Here is a link to the application form.
- Complete all of the fields carefully, especially those with an asterisk (*).
- The application number will be sent to your cellphone number after you submit it.
Learner Licence Application Fee Payment
- The stages that need to be finished will show up when you select the next tab. To pay the fee, you must click the continue tab.
- When you click the “Pay Now” tab, a payment gateway window will open.
- You can select the payment method of your choosing on the payment gateway window.
- Download the fee receipt after successful payment for your records.
Learner License Documents Upload
- After successfully submitting the application fee, you must upload the supporting papers for your application. To do so, go to the Sarathi Parivahan homepage.
- You must choose the Upload documents tab in this.
- You must then provide your information, including your DOB and application number.
- Select the desired documents from the list, then upload the scanned version of each.
- You will be able to see the status once the papers have been properly uploaded.
- After that, you must upload your signature and photo, both of which should be between 10 and 20 KB in size.
- Print the Acknowledgement, Form A, and Form 1-A after uploading the relevant documents.
Slot Book Online At Sarathi Parivahan
You can reserve a time right away after uploading your documents, but you must first complete the steps listed below.
- Check out the Sarathi Parivahan website.
- Choose the LL test Slot booking under the appointment menu.
- You must now input your DOB and application number on the following page, after which a verification code will show on your screen.
- Your telephone number and email address (given during the application) will receive a verification code after submission, which you must input in the appropriate field.
- The calendar for reserving test slots will then show up on your screen.
- Slots may be reserved on the days shown in green.
- The acknowledgment slip for the test slot booking will show on your screen once you confirm it; you must print it off.
- Your dashboard will display the status of the stages you’ve accomplished once you’ve finished all such tasks.
Sarthi Parivahan License Application Status Online
The methods listed below can be used to verify the status of your driving licence after submitting your application: –
- Proceed to Sarathi Parivahan Portal
- Choose the application status from the main page
- Your application number, birthdate, and captcha code must be entered.
- Your DL Application progress will be displayed on your screen after entering the requested information.
How To Issue An Expired Learning License?
You can now renew your expired learning by doing the following actions: –
- Visit the Portal of Sarathi Parivahan.
- Choose “Expired learner Licence issue again” from the Learning Driving License dropdown menu.
- Next, enter the expiration date and learner’s Licence number.
- Send in the information, then do what you are told.
How To Cancel LL Test Slot Booking?
If you are unable to take your learning Licence test on the planned dates, you may easily cancel that test and book a new one through the Sarathi Parivahan portal.
- You must first go to the Sarathi Parivahan Portal in order to cancel the learning licence exam appointment.
- and need to pick the cancel LL test slot option which is present in the appointment area.
- Your application number, applicant DOB, and verification code must then be sent.
- After your information has been verified, you may easily cancel your test slot.
Sarthi Parivahan Mock Test
You can take a Mock Test for the Learning License at the Sarathi Parivahan Portal before you show up for the test.
You will gain a better understanding of the type of questions you may encounter on the LL test by taking this practice test.
Therefore, you can follow the steps listed below if you wish to take the mock test: –
- Access the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal now.
- You must choose the LL Mock Test in this.
- You must now enter a few details, including:
- The Mock Test paper is available as soon as you submit the information.
Test Question Sample
If you’re concerned about the types of questions that will be asked in the learning Licence test, you shouldn’t worry as you can easily check out some learning DL sample questions at the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa portal by following the instructions provided below: –
- Go to the home page of the Sarathi Parivahan Portal and…
- The learning licence tab will have an example question for the learning test.
- The next step is to choose your favorite language and state name from the list.
- and a PDF file with example questions will show up on your screen on the following page.
Apply Sarathi Parivahan DL
You can apply for a permanent driving licence at the Sarathi Portal after 30 days have passed after the learner’s permit was issued. The learner DL application process, which we have provided below, is quite similar to the permanent DL application process.
Driving License Application Authentication:
- As usual, you must first go to the official portal.
- Select “New Driving Licence” from the list of options under “Driving License” on the main page.
- Following that, you will see the stages that make up the permanent driving licence.
- You must enter your cellphone number to verify your information after selecting the Continue tab and pressing the Generate OTP button.
- You must input the OTP that will be sent to the cellphone number you provided in the box and push the Authenticate with Sarathi button.
- Your learner’s permit number and date of birth must be entered in a new window that will open once the authentication process has been successfully completed.
- You’ll see the application form after clicking the Ok tab.
- Following submission, an acknowledgment slip will show up.
- You can download or print Form 1 and Form 1 A from this page.
- The stages that need to be completed will show up on the dashboard after selecting the next tab. You must click the continue button to book a driving Licence slot here.
- You can now continue on the following page using either your application number or learner licence number.
- You must choose the vehicle class and head to the slot booking window after providing the details. The calendar indication here will inform you of the slots’ availability.
- You must now choose your preferred time frame after selecting the date.
- A security code will be provided to your registered mobile number when you press the book slot tab, and you must input it in the box. Press the re-send tab if you didn’t get the security code.
- After you confirm, a printout of the slot booking acknowledgment slip will appear on your screen for your records.
Once the test date has been confirmed, you must pay the application fee for a driving licence by following the steps below:
- On the sarathi parivahan portal’s home page, select the fee payments tab.
- The instructions for paying fees online are found after that.
- To continue, you must provide your information, including your DOB and application number.
- When you select the “Calculate Fee” tab, the fee information will show up.
- The terms and conditions for paying fees online are now shown on your screen. After carefully reading them, tick the box indicating that you accept the terms and conditions, then click the Proceed to Payment option.
- You can now choose the payment method, fill out the necessary information, and continue after the payment gateway appears.
- After processing the application fee successfully, print the fee slip for your records.
Documents For Permanent DL:
You can confirm that you don’t need to upload any documents for a permanent driving licence by entering the application number in the section for uploading documents.
How To Cancel Dl Test Slot At Sarathi Parivahan Seva?
You can cancel your test slot online at the Sarathi Parivahan portal if you booked a driving licence test session but later realized it would be impossible for you to attend the test. To do so, follow the steps below.
- You must first visit the sarathi parivahan portal’s official website in order to cancel the slot reservation for a driver’s Licence.
- Select the Cancel DL test Slot option on the main page’s appointment tab.
- After making your choice, a page where you must enter some information will display.
- You can cancel the reservation and make a new one after the authentication process is finished.
Your driving Licence will be awarded by the authority once your DL application has been authorized and you have passed the test. The authorities will send your DL to your home, or you can pick it up from the relevant RTO (as applicable).
In contrast, by following the instructions below, the applicant may also download a driving licence through the Sarathi Parivahan portal:
- You must first go to the sarathi parivahan sewa webpage in order to print your driver’s Licence.
- Choose the Print DL tab from the Driving License tab on this page to print your driver’s Licence.
- Next, provide your DOB and application number.
- Once your information has been successfully verified, you can download or print your driver’s Licence.
Sarathi Application Fee Status
By following the instructions below, you can also check the status of your DL application fee payment online at the Sarathi Parivahan portal: –
- First, go to the Sarathi Parivahan Portal and select Check Payment Status from the main page.
- Later, you’ll be prompted to enter information like
- Your DL status will be displayed on the screen once your information has been successfully confirmed.
Apply Conductor License At Sarathi Parivahan Seva Portal?
The Sarathi Parivahan Portal now allows those seeking to apply for a conductor Licence to do so online. Check out the procedures for obtaining a conductor’s Licence:
Conductor License Application Form
- You must first go to the Sarathi Parivahan portal in order to submit an application for a conductor Licence.
- pick “New Conductor License” from the menu of Conductor Licence on the home page.
- You can access the conductor Licence application form by selecting the “Continue” tab.
- You must enter your personal information, address information, and medical information in this.
- After submitting the application form, you may be prompted to upload your papers.
- Uploading your picture and signature later (this one is applicable for some states only)
After finishing the preceding phase, you must now use an online payment method to pay the conductor Licence application fee.
Apply Online Temporary Conductor Licence
You can now apply online for a temporary conductor Licence by taking the following actions: –
- You must first go to the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa portal in order to submit an application for a temporary conductor Licence.
- and on the home page, choose the Conductor Licence button, and then choose the Temporary Conductor License tab.
- You must now complete the application by providing your name, address, and health information.
- Upload your signature, image, and supporting documentation (if required).
- To complete your application for a temporary conductor, pay the application cost later online.
Apply New Driving School License Online
The following steps explain how to use the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal to quickly apply for a Licence from the appropriate authorities in order to operate a driving school: –
- Visit Sarathi Parivahan Portal and click “New Driving School Licence” on the homepage.
- The following stages are possible with a driving school Licence:
- Application form submission
- Documents upload
- Upload Photograph and signature
- and at last payment of application fee
- The driving Licence application form appears on your screen after selecting the “Continue” tab.
- You must include information about your driving school, car, and staff in the application form.
- After completing the application, you must attach the necessary paperwork, along with your photo and signature (if it was applicable for your state)
Sarathi Parivahan License Fee
Take a look at the list of fees for a driver’s Licence and a learner’s permit:
|License type||Revised Application Fee|
|Learner License Fee||200|
|Learner License Renewal Fee||200|
|Permanent Driving license Fee||200|
|Driving license (DL) Test Fee||300|
|DL (Driving License) renewal Fee||200|
|Driving license school & renewal||10,000|
|International Driving License fee||1,000|
Form Names And Number
|Form name||Form Number|
|Physical fitness||Form 1|
|Medical Certificate||Form 1 A|
|Learner License||Form 3|
|Addition of New Class||Form 8|
|Renewal of driving license||Form 9|
|Establishment of motor Driving School||Form 11|
UPDATE: In India, 18 DL and RC-related services are now entirely live. Citizens must now visit the RTO to use these services. All Aadhaar authentication participants are eligible to use these services. See the services’ detailed details below.
Sarathi Parivahan Helpline Number
If you encounter any technical issues when submitting your application or carrying out any other task on Sarathi Parivahan, you can call the relevant authority at their number. The phone line will be operational from 9 AM to 10 PM every day of the week. In contrast, a user can contact the authority by email.
- Karnataka Covid 19 Lockdown EPass Apply Online | Sevasindhu.Karnataka.Gov.In KSP Clear Pass Status
- E Praghna Login – Sri Chaitanya E Praghna Student Registration
- UPPSC State Engineering Services Syllabus 2022 At Uppsc.Up.Nic.In Exam Pattern
FAQs: Sarathi Parivahan
Do I Need To Go To The RTO Once I’ve Submitted The Online Application?
Yes, after submitting your application online, you must visit the relevant RTO in your district to complete the remaining steps that cannot be completed online. You must also print out your application form, acknowledgment slip, and a copy of your payment receipt, and bring them with you on the designated day.
The Learner’s Licence Does Not Support Online Fee Payments?
Some states do not offer this convenience to their residents, thus in this situation, you will need to print the application form and go to the cashier’s desk of the relevant RTO.
My Dl Application Was Accepted, But I Haven’t Yet Received My Licence?
The RTO needs a minimum of 45 days from application approval to finish the procedure and send it to the applicant’s address. You can also check the application’s status if you wish to learn more about it.
What Should I Do If Some Incorrect Information Was Provided On The Driving Licence Application?
You must withdraw that application and file a new one because the authority does not offer an editing option. The fee, however, will not be reimbursed if it has already been paid.
Sarathi Parivahan’s website provides an online application process for those seeking to obtain a driving Licence, as well as a platform to check the status of their application and license.
The website also offers the ability to apply for a conductor’s licence and a driving school license. Those interested in obtaining any of these Licences can follow the steps outlined in this article.
We hope that this article has helped you to know all the information about sarathi parivashan. If you have any questions then let us know in the comment section. Thanks for reading.