St Stephen’s College Last Year Cut Off at www.ststephens.edu Arts, Science CutOff Marks

St. Stephen’s College Last Year Cut Off at www.ststephens.edu. Check Delhi University Admissions St. Stephen’s College Last/Previous Year CutOff Marks details in this post. The registration process for undergraduate courses at St Stephen’s College, Delhi University has begun from August 5. DU’s UG admission website was opened on 2nd August and St Stephen’s application opened on 5th August. Students will be able to apply online for UG courses of DU’s Christian Minority College – St. Stephen’s till August 31.

The admission process in this college of DU is separate, but to apply in this college, it is necessary to register for DU. The college has said that after registering for admissions on the DU portal, fill the St. Stephen’s UG form separately. Soon you will get the St Stephen’s College Last Year Cut Off updates so students please stay in touch with this website.At the same time, for various information related to St Stephen’s College Last Year Cut Off, students can visit the official website.

St Stephen’s College First Cut Off List 2021

St Stephen’s College Last Year Cut Off

50% seats in the St Stephen’s College are reserved for Christian students, it has 10 programs in Humanities and Science. Apart from the Bachelor of Arts program, there are five Bachelor of Arts Honors courses – Economics, English, History, Philosophy and Sanskrit. Stephens has three programs in Bachelor of Science Honors – Chemistry Honors, Mathematics Honors and Physics Honors.

Apart from this, Bachelor of Science program with chemistry and Bachelor of Science program with computer science are also special programs of the college.Last year admission in the St Stephen’s College was done on the basis of 12th marks (85%) and interview (15%). Due to Covid, the college did not hold the test and kept the interviews online. Till 2019, admission was done on the basis of 12th marks, test and interview. However, the guidelines for this year are yet to come.

Hindu College Last Year Cut Off

Hansraj College Last Year Cut Off

Ramjas College Last Year Cut Off

Ramanujan College Last Year Cut Off

Gargi College Last Year Cut Off

Satyawati College Last Year Cut Off

St Stephen’s College Last Years CutOff Marks

Students should note that the candidates who want to take admission in the college should fill and submit the St. Stephen’s College Application Form 2021 before 31st August, as no forms will be accepted after the last date.

Students as per the news no entrance test will be conducted this year and admission will be done on the basis of merit list and online interview. 85% weight-age will be given to class 12th marks in merit while the remaining 15% weight-age will be given to the online interview.

St Stephen's College Last Year Cut Off at www.ststephens.edu Arts, Science CutOff Marks

St. Stephen’s College Cutoff Marks 2020 Stream Wise

Course Name Commerce Humanities Science Stream
Bachelor of Arts99%98%99%
Bachelor of Science Physics (Hons)97.66%97.66%97.66%
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Economics99.25% 98.75% 98.75%
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) English99%98.75%98.75%
Bachelor of Science (Hons) Mathematics97.5%96.75%97.75%
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) History99%98.25%99%
Bachelor of Arts Sanskrit70%65%70%
Bachelor of Arts Philosophy98%98.75%97%
Bachelor of Science (Hons) Mathematics98%96.5%98%

St Stephen’s College Last Year Cut Off -> Click Here

Official Website -> https://www.ststephens.edu/

FAQs on St Stephen’s College Last year CutOff

When will the officials of St. Stephen’s College begin releasing the Cutoff?

The officials of St. Stephen’s College begin releasing the Cutoff in coming days.

Do officials of St. Stephen’s College release the cutoff via category-wise?

Yes, officials of St. Stephen’s College will release the cutoff via category-wise

Do St. Stephen’s College release the cut off before the Delhi University?

Students should note that the Delhi University will issue the interview list online after the declaration of DU cut off list. 

Leave a Comment