TN E-Pass is an electronic toll collection system in Tamil Nadu that offers drivers a more convenient way to pay their tolls. This article will tell you about TN E-Pass registration.
TN E-Pass can be used at all Tamil Nadu state-operated toll facilities, as well as at some out-of-state facilities.
To use the TN E-Pass, drivers must first register for an account. All of the important aspects of the Tamil Nadu E-Pass will be explained in this article.
We will give you all the important specifications of the Tamilnadu curfew pass, which is available for all of the residents of the Tamil Nadu state.
If you want to apply for the Tamilnadu COVID-19, you will have to go through all the steps in this article. We will give you all the eligibility criteria important for the Epass in this article.
Registration is quick and easy and can be done online or by mail. Once an account is created, drivers can add funds to their accounts using a credit or debit card.
TN E-Pass offers several benefits for drivers, including saving time and money. In addition, TN E-Pass users do not have to stop at toll booths, which helps to reduce traffic congestion. For these reasons, the TN E-Pass is becoming increasingly popular in Tamil Nadu.
The device can be permanently mounted on a vehicle’s windshield or temporarily placed on the dashboard. If you have an E-Pass, you do not need to stop at a toll booth or pay in cash.
You can replenish your account balance online or at any traveler information center. The E-Pass is valid on all Tamil Nadu highways that have electronic tolling equipment installed.
- 1 TN E-Pass Registration Online
- 1.1 E-pass Mandatory In Tamil Nadu
- 1.2 Details Of TN E-Pass Registration
- 1.3 Guidelines And Restrictions Issued By Telangana Government
- 1.4 Tamil Nadu Inter-District E-Pass
- 1.5 Instant TN E-Pass Registration
- 1.6 Tamil Nadu Covid-19 E-Pass Online Registration
- 1.7 TN E-Pass Registration For Inter-District And Inter-State Movement In Own Vehicle
- 1.8 TN E-Pass Registration For Those E-Passengers Who Are Outside India
- 1.9 FAQs
- 2 Conclusion
TN E-Pass Registration Online
To register for TN ECampus courses, you will need to create a TN ECampus account. You can do this by going to the TN ECampus website and clicking on the “Create Account” link. Once you have created your account, you can log in and access your courses.
Tamil Nadu government is similar to other states in that it is offering E-pass to their residents, however, it will only be given to the individuals who are partners to the fundamental obligations and cannot suspend their work.
If you are one of the individuals who have a place with such a classification, you can apply for the TN COVID-19 Epass.
E-pass Mandatory In Tamil Nadu
COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. To control the spread of the virus, the government has imposed a lockdown in the state of Tamil Nadu.
As a result, people are not allowed to step out of their homes unless it is necessary. Even for essential tasks like going to the grocery store or the doctor, people need to obtain an e-pass from the government.
The Tamil Nadu State government has made TN E-Pass Registration compulsory for traveling anywhere in India because of the increase in COVID-19 Fresh Cases.
If you are going to travel to Tamil Nadu state, then you need to register for the onlinE-Pass. The state government took this decision because of the increase in the number of new covid-19 cases in the past few days.
The process of applying for a TN E-Pass Registration is simple and can be done entirely online.
- First, you need to visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu government.
- On the homepage, you will find a link to apply for an e-pass. Click on it and you will be redirected to a new page.
- On this page, you will be asked to fill out a form with your details and the reason why you need an e-pass.
- Once you have submitted the form, you will receive an e-pass via email or SMS. You need to show this pass to the police when they stop you while you are out.
Details Of TN E-Pass Registration
|Name||Tamil Nadu COVID-19 E-Pass (TN E-Pass Registration)|
|Launched by||Tamil Nadu Government|
|Objective||Providing no hurdle to moving into the state|
Guidelines And Restrictions Issued By Telangana Government
As you know, the number of covid-19 cases in Tamil Nadu has been increasing. Fresh guidelines will be implemented from May 17th to break the covid-19 chain. These are the guidelines that are followed.
For essential activities like a funeral, medical treatment, marriages, etc will people allow travel after filling out the form on the official website, TN E-Pass registration has been made mandatory for inter-district passengers along with interstate and international passengers only.
1. The Telangana government has announced a set of guidelines and restrictions to be followed in the state given the deteriorating COVID-19 situation.
2. All educational institutions, including schools, colleges, and coaching centers, will remain closed till May 29.
3. All social, political, and religious gatherings have been banned in the state till further orders.
4. Only 50 people will be allowed at weddings and 20 people at funerals.
5. Restaurants and clubs will operate at 50% capacity while bars will remain shut till further notice.
6. Gyms and swimming pools will also remain closed in the state till further orders are issued by the government.
7. Telangana has also imposed a night curfew from 10 pm to 5 am till May 29.
8. All inter-state and intra-state bus services will remain suspended till further notice.
9. The Telangana government has also urged people to wear masks at all times when they step out of their homes.
10. People have been advised to maintain social distancing and follow all other COVID-19 safety protocols.
Previously vegetable, meat, grocery, and other shops were only allowed to stay open until noon but now they can stay open all day. The time is from 10 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Only pavement shops that were selling fruit, vegetables, flowers, and tea are allowed to operate.
Tamil Nadu Inter-District E-Pass
The Government of Tamil Nadu has now made it compulsory for people traveling from one district to another within the state to carry an E-Pass.
This is being done to prevent the spread of Covid-19. The E-Pass can be obtained by applying online on the official website.
The Tamil Nadu government has launched an online portal for the ease of residents applying for an e-pass. The e-pass will be required for those traveling from one district to another within the state.
This is being done to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The E-Pass can be obtained by applying online on the official website or through the TN E-Pass Registration app.
The e-pass for inter-district travel will be issued within 24 hours according to Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami. Marriage, medical emergencies, and a close relative’s death are some of the reasons the government is issuing passes.
There is ongoing bidding for government work. If you are stranded, work or if you are stranded only. Now will allow people stuck in other districts of the state to return to their hometowns. It is mandatory to have an e-pass for traveling in private vehicles.
Only the following candidates are eligible to apply for the TN E-Pass Registration:-
- Government duties
- Fire electricity
- Water Department
- Health worker
- Bank employees
- Medial department
- Death case
- Medical services
- Animal husbandry
- Movement, loading/unloading Goods
- MSMEs Outside Greater Chennai Police Limits
- Supply of Essential Goods
Declaration Of TN E-Pass Registration
The beneficiaries who are applying for the Epass must make the following declaration.
The main announcement is that the data given by you in the application structure is consistent with your insight and if on-check distinctions are discovered incorrectly or spoken to dishonestly, at that point legitimate move will be made against the candidate.
You can’t protest the fact that not all candidates are fortunate to get the E-pass, some applications could be dismissed without giving any notification so you have to concur with that.
The person who gets the TN E-Pass Registration needs to limit themselves to home isolation for 14 days after they finish their excursion and come back to their area.
Instant TN E-Pass Registration
- If you want to apply for an inter-district instant approval e-pass, you should visit the official website.
- The captcha code appeared on the screen when the mobile number was entered.
- If you hit the option, you will get an email with a code for the mobile phone.
- If you enter the code on the screen, you’ll be given all the information on the screen.
- The application should be submitted after the preview of the information.
- Within 24 hours of the application being submitted, you will receive an approval message.
Tamil Nadu Covid-19 E-Pass Online Registration
The process of TN E-Pass Registration is very simple. All you need is a working mobile number and email id.
Follow the steps given below to apply for the TN E-Pass Registration:
1) Visit the official website – https://tnepass.tnega.org/
2) Click on ‘Apply For Pass’
3) Enter your details such as name, age, gender, mobile number, email id, etc.
4) Select the district from which you are traveling and the district to which you are traveling
5) Enter the purpose of travel
6) Submit the form
7) You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number
8) Enter the OTP and click.
Type Of Applicant
- Last 4 digits of their Aadhaar card
- District Name
- The applicant needs to submit the police station name in which his/her area falls.
- The name of the post office in their area
- Pin code of the applicant area
- Vehicle registration number
- Type of vehicle
- Journey type
Purpose Of Travel
The applicant needs to select the purpose from the predefined list which is medical/ government duty/ collection or distribution of groceries/ other essentials/ marriage/ funeral, etc.
- Select the date you want to issue your pass and the last date of the TN E-Pass Registration.
- Source of the route.
- Enter the name of the route where your journey will commence and where it will conclude.
- Enter the remarks on why you need this TN E-Pass Registration and justify your travel.
- Name, age, and mobile number of the person who is traveling along with you.
- If more than one person is going to travel with you then you can press the addition sign and the next column will be added to the form.
- Tick the declaration.
- You will receive the registration ID.
- If the details are found correct the E-pass will be issued to you.
- Take the printout of the E-pass.
TN E-Pass Registration For Inter-District And Inter-State Movement In Own Vehicle
As the being lifted in a phased manner, people have started to move around within the state and also to other states for work. To facilitate this movement, the Government of Tamil Nadu has introduced an e-pass system.
- The first thing to do is to go to the official website of TN E-Pass Registration.
- You will be able to open the home page.
- On the home page, you have to select your traveling destination.
- Traveling within India or Tamil Nadu.
- The person is coming from a foreign country.
- There will be a new page for you to look at.
- You are required to enter your email id and captcha code on this new page.
- You need to enter the code into the box to use it.
- You have to click on the sign-in link after that.
- Your name, travel history, email address, phone number, and other mandatory information have to be entered on this registration form.
- After that, you have to register to get the e-pass.
- Your registered email ID will be used to send the TN E-Pass Registration after your approval.
- You can register to get an e-pass for inter-district and inter-state movement in your vehicle after following this procedure.
The e-pass will be issued by the District Collector based on a valid reason for travel. The applicant will have to fill out an application form and submit it along with supporting documents.
- Dior Sauvage Dossier.Co Review What’ Dior Sauvage?
- Meesho Supplier Login 2023: Supplier & Seller Panel Login
- Kalia Yojana List 2023: Www.Kalia.Odisha.Gov.In Download Beneficiary List
TN E-Pass Registration For Those E-Passengers Who Are Outside India
- The Norka registration page is where you can register.
- The home page is going to appear before you.
- Clicking on the outside India tab on the home page is required.
- There will be a new page for you to look at.
- You have to enter the following information on this new page.
- Date of birth
- Residing country
- Permanent address in Kerala
- Present address
- Phone number with country code
In this article, we have given you all the important information about TN E-pass registration. If you are still facing any kind of problem, then you can call the helpline numbers. The helpline numbers are 9345168402, 9444920525, 956603311, 9080144760, 9566300846, 9444761625, Toll-free Nos: 1070 & 1077, 1-800-425-1333.
Does TN Require Epass?
How Can I Apply For Epass In Tamilnadu?
1. tnepass.tnega.org is the official website.
2. Select “Apply For Pass”
3. Name, age, gender, mobile number, email address, and other details should be entered.
4. Choose the district you are leaving from and the district you are arriving at.
So now you know that the process is simple and takes only a few minutes to complete. Once your application is processed, you will receive your e-Pass via email. Please note that the e-Pass is valid for 30 days from the date of issue, so make sure to use it before it expires.
The TN E-Pass registration process is now open to all residents of the state. If you need to apply for a Covid-19 pass, be sure to do so as soon as possible.
The sooner you are registered, the sooner you will receive your pass and be able to travel freely in Tamil Nadu. Remember, this pass is only valid for residents of Tamil Nadu who are not currently quarantined.
We hope that this article helped you gain all the information you needed to know for TN E-Pass registration. Thanks for reading.