Recently, the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission published a recruitment notice for the position of jail warder within the Prisons Department. Because the commission has finished taking applications, the UKPSC Prison Warder PET/PST Admit Card 2023 is finally out on April 7, and the test will be held on April 17, 2023.
The applicants for this hiring are urged to check the authority’s official website for the most recent information on the Jail Warder Admission card and the exam.
- 1 UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card 2023 OUT
- 2 Information To Be Verified On UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card 2023
- 3 UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card 2023: Selection Process And Examination Pattern
- 4 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- 5 Conclusion
UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card 2023 OUT
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released the admit cards for the position of jail warden. All applicants who must submit a completed application form online will have access to the document through the website. The admittance card is only available online for applicants. Candidates will only receive PDF documents.
The exam regulator is conducting this examination to hire 238 Male and Female aspirants for Bandi Rakshak or Prison Warder. A selection process will be used to choose the candidates. The Physical Exam Schedule for the PST/PET exam has been made public by the board. The physical examination for UKPSC jail wardens is slated for April 2023.
Aspirants can obtain UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card 2023 using the information from their application form submitted online. All information is provided to the candidates via a notice uploaded to its main site and other communication channels.
Those who submitted applications for this position should have their completed application forms ready. Additionally, the applicant must enter their application number and birth date when downloading their admit card. The applicant must go to the official website, https://psc.uk.gov.in/, to obtain the jail warder admission card.
UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card 2023: Overview
|Examination Name||UKPSC Jail Warder Examination 2023|
|Conducting Body Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Posts Available||Jail Warder (Male/ Female)|
|Admit card release date (OUT)||7th April 2023|
|Conducting Body||17th April 2023|
|Department||Uttarakhand Prison Department|
The written exam will only be offered to applicants who pass the physical standard and physical effectiveness examinations. Each applicant will also receive an additional admittance card for the written test.
UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card 2023: How To Get It?
Following releasing the UK Banidrakshak Admission Card, applicants must follow the steps outlined below to retrieve their hall tickets.
- To begin, the applicant must navigate to the authority’s official website psc.uk.gov.in
- The aspirant will now see an Admit Card option on the monitor’s right side.
- Select that icon.
- On the screen, a page dedicated to admit cards will now appear.
- Look for “Jail Warder Admit Card 2023“.
- Select the option given on the far right. The aspirant will be sent to the admission card login space.
- The applicant can now access their admission card in various ways.
- One way to get the admittance card is to enter their “Application Number” and “Date of Birth.”
- After entering the necessary information, click the submit button.
- Bandirakshak’s admit card will eventually show up on the monitor.
- Applicants are advised to print at least two versions of their UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card 2023 after downloading it.
Information To Be Verified On UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card 2023
Aspirants who are successful in downloading the UKPSC Jail Warder Admission Card 2023 must ensure that the following information is correct on their hall ticket. The details to be reviewed are as follows:
- The candidate’s name appears on the admit card.
- The examination’s title
- Name of the father or guardian
- The applicant’s category and date of birth
- The location of the exam center.
- The exam center’s address.
- The exam center’s date and time are also listed on the admission card.
Aside from these things, aspirants are also encouraged to go to the exam center prior to the exam day.
UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card 2023: Selection Process And Examination Pattern
Aspirants will be chosen after being screened at various phases during the selection process. Aspirants will be evaluated for their physical fitness for the job before being invited to take the written exam. To be assigned as Jail Prison guards in the state police department, candidates must complete all of the steps in the selection process.
- Physical examinations.
- Exam in writing.
- Medical Exam.
- Document Validation.
- The exam will consist entirely of multiple-choice questions.
- For each correct answer, applicants will receive one point.
- Each incorrect answer will result in 0.25 point deduction.
- The exam will be graded out of 100 points.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q1: What documents will be accepted as identification at the jail warder’s exam center?
Q2: Will any marks be reduced for wrong answers in the Jail Warder written exam?
Q3: What steps should a candidate take if their admit card contains an error?
Those who submitted their applications for Uttarakhand Bandi Rakshak Positions will be able to download their UKPSC Bandi Rakshak Admit Card from the commission’s website using their Enrollment Number and Password.
The UKPSC has advertised for Jail Warder/ Jail Guard (Bandirakshak) positions in November-December 2022. Applications were sought from qualified and interested candidates for 238 positions, 214 male and 24 female. Candidates must regularly check the website for updates on the exam and other connected matters.