The UPPSC has released the UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J online form on its official website. Filling out the application would allow applicants to sit for the exam and apply for the position of UP Civil Judge in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
The first step in applying for any government position is to complete the UPPCS J online application form. Online applications for UPPSC PCS J are accepted from 10 December to 10 January 2023.
However, interested candidates are urged to study the instructions and qualifying requirements before submitting an application for the UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Pre Recruitment 2022.
- 1 UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Pre Recruitment 2022
- 2 Final Words
UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Pre Recruitment 2022
The UPPSC Civil Judge (PCS J) Recruitment 2022–23 announcement was released by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). A total of 303 UPPSC Civil Judge (PCS) positions will be up for grabs in the 2022–2023 recruitment period (PCS J).
From 10 December 2022 to 6 January 2023, all applicants who are eligible and are prepared for the UPPSC Civil Judge (PCS J) Recruitment 2022–23 may submit their online applications.
UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Online Form: Its Overview
|Name of the Examination||U.P. Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination-2022|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC)|
|Name of the Designation||Civil Judge|
|Number of Vacancies||303|
|Mode of Application||Online|
UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Important Dates
The crucial dates for this recruitment process must be considered by the candidates. The following table includes the dates:
|Advertisement Released on||10th of December, 2022|
|Filling out the Online Application form started on||10th of December, 2022|
|Last date for filling up of Online Application form||10th of January, 2023|
|Last date of Online Fee Payment||6th of January,2023|
UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Vacancies
A total of 303 openings have been announced by the commission. However, we will provide a chart for the applicants that further categorizes the openings according to the category.
|Category||Number Of Vacancies|
|Other Backward Classes||81|
|Economic Weaker Section||30|
UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements are listed below:
The candidate should meet the requirements listed below in terms of education.
The applicant must hold a Bachelor of Law degree from a university recognized by the state of Uttar Pradesh or, failing that, from an Indian university recognized by the governor only for this purpose.
Should be a member of the Scottish Faculty of Advocates and qualified to practice in Scottish courts, or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland under the requirements of the Advocate Act of 1961.
Additionally, they should be fully conversant in Hindi written in Devnagri.
The candidate must also meet the age requirements. When July 1st, 2023 rolls around, they should be at least 22 years old and no older than 35. Additionally, the following age relaxation is offered to the various categories:
|Category||Upper Age Limit Relaxation|
|SC, ST, OBC and Skilled Players of UP||5 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen of UP||3 Years+Period of Service in the Army|
How To Apply For UP Civil Judge Online Form Recruitment 2022?
The steps listed below can be used to complete the online application form:
- The applicant must first access the official website, which is located at https://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- The homepage is now visible to the candidate on the screen.
- On the homepage, click the notification. The candidate will be directed to a new page.
- On that page, there will be an “Apply” option next to the notification.
- Tap that link.
- Select the “Registration” icon now.
- The applicant must first register by providing the necessary information. Filling up legitimate email addresses and mobile numbers is part of this as well.
- Currently, the candidate must pay the online application fees following successful registration.
- The candidate must upload all scanned papers and provide information about their schooling after making payment.
- The candidate may finally submit their application form following the preview.
UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Application Fees
Prior Documents Required
- On white paper, the candidate must adhere to two colored passport-size pictures before signing. The complete image should measure 3.5 cm by 6 cm.
- Now, scan the entire image in jpg/jpeg/gif/tig/png format. Its size shouldn’t exceed 50 kilobytes.
UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Selection Process
There are three selection phases that the candidates must go through
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
There will be objective-type questions in the pre-exam. The applicant must take the Mains Exam after achieving this qualification. The applicants must then show up for a personality test. The ultimate merit will be determined by the viva-voce and mains exam scores.
- UPPSC Medical Officer Allopathy Online Form 2023, यूपी चिकित्सा अधिकारी भर्ती
- RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2023, Notification OUT For Levels 1 & 2, ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें, @ Rsmssb.Rajasthan.Gov.In
FAQs: UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Online Form
Q 1: How Can I Become A UP Civil Judge?
Q 2: How Many PCS J Attempts Are There?
Q 3: What Is The Finest Stream For Civil Judge?
Q 4: Is There A PCS J Interview Process?
To become a civil judge in Uttar Pradesh state, one must meet the eligibility requirements and pass the PCS J competitive examination. The competition is fierce, but with proper preparation, it is possible to obtain a top score on the exam.
Those who are interested in taking the fUPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Online Form should ensure that they have all of the necessary documents and information before beginning the process.