UPPSC union public service Commission has announced the date of mains examination 2022 students who have qualified the prelims are eligible to appear in this examination.
Uttar Pradesh Public Commission has released the applications for UPPSC Mains Exam 2022 which you can check by visiting their official website which is uppsc.up.nic.in
The prelims exam of UPPSC PCS 2022 was held on October 24 and the result of which was declared on December 1,2021.
Some important Dates & Events of UPPSC PCS 2022
|UPPSC Mains registration date||13/December/2021 to 28/December/2021|
|UPPSC Prelims date||24/October/2021|
|UPPSC Mains examination date||January/28/2022|
|Date of making any changes in application form||January/4/2022|
|Last date of submitting hard copy filled application form by post||January/4/2022 5(pm)|
How to fill UPPSC PCS 2022 application form
Here we will tell you the detailed steps to fill the form of UPPSC PCS Mains Exam.
- Firstly visit the official website of UPPSC i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Now you are on the homepage of UPPSC.
- In this page click on the link ,”fill online details for combined state/upper subordinate services (main) exam 2021”by clicking on on it you will reach the student login panel.
- Now here enter your registration number, your domicile, your date of birth etc. Carefully.
- Now click on the “validate details” button to proceed to fill the form.
- Now the candidates have to pay the application fee.
- To pay the fee click on ‘click here to pay the required fee for the main examination.
- Now at last check your application form thoroughly and submit it by clicking on save/submit button.
- After the submission of UPPSC Application Form 2022 applicants can download their in pdf format and take a print out.
- Now applicants have to submit the hard copy of this form directly to Secretary, Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh, Examination Section-III by registered post.
Or directly at commission’s inquiry counter.
UPPSC PCS Exam Pattern 2022
UPPSC PCS Mains exam is conducted in three stages
- The first exam is the prelims exam in which two papers are conducted. The paper is MCQ based.
- The second examination is the Mains examination in which eight papers are conducted.
- The third exam is the interview test.
UPPSC PCS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- You age must be between 21 years to 40 years to appear in the UPPSC PCS exam.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university to appear in the UPPSC PCS exam.
UPPSC PCS Application Fee 2022
Application fee for unreserved & OBC category is Rs. 125INR ( online processing fee Rs.25 INR included )
Application fee for SC/ST is Rs.65 INR (online processing fee Rs.25 included
There is no application fee for physically handicapped candidates only processing fee of Rs.25 have to pay
UPPSC PCS Prelims Syllabus 2022: Paper-Wise
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- India and World geography
- Indian Polity and governance
- Economic and Social Development
- General Issues on Environmental ecology, Biodiversity and Climate Change
- General Science
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Elementary Mathematics upto ClassX level-Arithmetic,Algebra,Geometry and Statistics
- General English upto Class X level
- General Hindi upto Class X level
UPPSC PCS mains Syllabus 2022: Paper-Wise
General hindi :- Muhavrein & Lokoktiyaan, Ashuddhiyaan, Anek ke ek shabd, patra lekhan etc.
- Essay :- In this examination, candidates will have to write 3 essays in which each essay will be of 700 words.
- Section A :- social sphere, political sphere, literature and culture
- Section B :- science, technology, environment, economic sphere, trade and industry
- Section c :- National and international events / National calamities :- landslide, earthquake , National development projects and programs.
Paper 3 General Studies I
- History of Indian Culture
- Modern Indian History (from A.D 1757 to A.D 1947)
- Freedom Struggle
- History of the world
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country (till 1965A.D.).
- Salient features of Indian Society and culture
- Role of Women in society ,women’s organization, their population and related issues, poverty , developmental issues, urbanization
- Liberalisation, Globalization, and Privatization
- Regionalism, Secularism, Communalism and Social empowerment
- Distribution of important natural resources of the world
- Factors responsible for the location of industries
- Salient Features of Physical Geography
- Oceanic Resources of India
- The human migration-refugee problem in the world ( focus on India )
- Boundaries and frontiers of Indian sub-continent
- Population and Settlement
- Uttar pradesh Historical knowledge
- Uttar pradesh Geographical Knowledge
Paper 4 General Studies II
- Indian Constitution
- Responsibilities and functions of the Union and States
- Role of Finance Commission in Centre-State financial relations
- Separation of powers, dispute redressal mechanisms and institutions, Emergence and use of alternative dispute redressal mechanisms
- Indian Constitutional scheme comparison with the major democratic countries
- Parliament and State Legislatures
- Organisation, functioning and structure of the Executive and the Judiciary
- Salient features of the Representation of People’s Act
- Constitutional posts, functions power and responsibilities
- Statutory, regulatory and quasi-judicial bodies including NITI Aayog, and their features and functioning
- Government policies and interventions for development and indian communication technology
- Role of Civil Services in democracy in the context of emerging trends
- Development processes– The role of Non Governmental Organizations (NGOs), Self Help Groups (SHGs) etc.
- Welfare schemes for vulnerable sections of the population by the Centre and States
- Issues relating to development and management of Social Sector/Services relating to Health, Education, Human Resources
- Issues relating to poverty health education and human resources and their implication on body politics
- India and its relationship with neighbouring Countries;
- Bilateral, Regional and Global groupings
- Political knowledge of Uttar Pradesh regarding Revenue, administrative political and Judicial System
- Current affairs
Paper 5 General Studies III
- Food Processing and related industries of India
- Economic Planning in India
- Unemployment, Poverty, Social Justice and Inclusive Growth
- Government Budgets and Financial System
- Major Crops, agriculture and irrigation
- Farm Subsidies
- Land Reforms in india since Independence
- Globalization and liberalization
- Science and Technology
- Environment and Ecosystem
- Disaster mitigation and management
- International and Internal Security
- Security forces and organisations of India
- The Economy of Uttar Pradesh
- Husbandry ,Horticulture, Forestry, and Animal
- Law and Order
Paper 6 General Studies IV
- Ethics and Human Interface
- Emotional Intelligence
- Civil service value and ethics
- Contributions of moral thinkers
- Probity in governance
Paper 7-8 Optional Papers (I-II)
In this paper, you have to choose any one subject from these given subjects.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Animal Husbandry
- Medical Science
- Physics and Veterinary Science
- Urdu Literature
- Hindi Literature
- Sanskrit Literature
- English Literature
- Political Science
- Public Administration
In UPPSC PCS interview is the final stage of There is no fixed syllabus for the interview.
- UP TET Exam Update: रद्द नही होगी परीक्षा, जल्द जारी होंगे Admit Card
- TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Date 2021 at www.trb.tn.nic.in Hall Ticket Download
- UP Technical Education (Teaching) Service Exam 2021 Notification: Apply Now @uppsc.up.nic.in
- UPPSC PCS Prelims Admit Card 2021 at uppsc.up.nic.in ACF & RFO Exam Date