UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2021: The UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) is a government recognized board of Uttar Pradesh state that conducts various examinations related to selection and recruitments of candidates eligible for state government jobs in different esteemed government departments. Examinations of various job posts are conducted and results are shared online on its official online portal.
UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2021
Information regarding each and every exam conducted can be easily accessed for the online portal of uppsc. One of the job posts recruitments done by the uppsc board is of UPPSC regional inspector 2021. In its official notification released, the uppsc has announced 28 regional inspector vacancies in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Highlights OF UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2021
|Name of post||uppsc regional inspector(technical) 2021|
|Official body||UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission)|
|State government||Uttar Pradesh|
|Selection procedure||examination (written test +practical round)|
|Date of Examination||21 November 2021|
UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2021 Notification Released
The esteemed board of uppsc released the official notification regarding the recruitment and selection procedure of regional inspector (technical) in the state government of Uttar Pradesh. The online application portal was opened on 3rd November 2020 and declaration of the starting of application submission was made via uploading an official notification regarding the uppsc regional inspector (technical) recruitment and selection. The selection will be on the basis of merit in the official recruitment examination that will be held on 21st of November 2021 in different centres of Prayagraj.
UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2021 Examination admit card Released
Uppsc has made the admit cards public to all the candidates on its official online website. Candidates can download their respective admit cards by clicking on the link for ‘admit card download’ which is present under the important notifications corner. The start of application for the Uppsc regional inspector recruitment 2021 was on 3rd November 2020. Last date for applying online was 28th November 2020. The payment portal was open till 28th November 2020. Now, the examination is all set to be held on 21th November 2021 and admit cards have already been released in November 2021.
How to download UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2021 Admit card?
The board of uppsc has already released the link for downloading the admit cards for the examination of Uppsc regional inspector recruitment 2021. All the aspiring candidates can download their admit cards before the examination which is final to be held on 21st November 2021. Following are the steps to download the admit card for Uppsc regional inspector recruitment 2021 examination:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of uppsc i.e., https://uppsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, advance to the leftmost corner of the website and access the download tag.
- Step 3: Now, click on the option of admit card download or, you can also directly access the link to admit card download for Uppsc regional inspector recruitment 2021 examination by just clicking on the red link flashing in the important notices section on the homepage of the website.
- Step 4: A new page will get displayed. Now, enter all the details asked in the respective slots. Enter your registration number, date of birth, and other necessary details in the slots given.
- Step 5: You admit card will get displayed on the screen. Download the admit card on your personal devoice and take out a print to carry at the time of examination.
Uppsc regional inspector recruitment 2021 exam pattern
The board has released an official notification regarding the paper pattern of the Uppsc regional inspector recruitment 2021. All the result compilation and selection procedure of the regional inspectors for the state of Uttar Pradesh will be done on merit basis of this examination. The paper pattern of Uppsc regional inspector recruitment 2021 is as follows:
- The examination consists of two tests i.e., written examination and practical test.
- Written Examination will be of 160 marks total.
- The type of exam will be subjective and it will be conducted via two papers. Paper I will be of 60 marks and Paper II will be of 100 marks. The time duration of Paper I will be 2 hours and Paper II will be 3 hours. Syllabus of the examination can be downloaded from the official website of uppsc under the downloads tag.
Practical Test will be of 100 marks total
Driving test of the candidate will be conducted and an official practical on motor vehicles will be carried out. Different cognitive abilities will be judges and the panel will accord marks on the basis of observations made while candidate’s driving. Candidates need to pass this practical examination with minimum 40% marks.
It also tests the skills included in dismantle and assemble of various components with proper usage of tools while also keeping safe protocols and precautions in mind.
Eligibility criteria for UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2021 exam
Th board of uppsc has proposed a fixed age limit while applying for the Uppsc regional inspector recruitment 2021 exam for all the candidates. The minimum age allowed to sit for the examination is 21years and the Maximum age allowed to sit for the examination is 40 years. Age relaxation has also been provided for the reserved category candidates like SC/ST/OBC with extra +5 years in the upper age limit i.e., 45 years.
The applied candidates must have passed their matriculation class i.e., class 10th and hold a valid diploma degree in Automobile engineering or mechanical engineering.
List of essential documents for regional inspector recruitment 2021 exam
Th uppsc board has proposed a list of set number of documents from which you have to carry at least one along with the admit card when going for the examination center. Following is the list of necessary documents for Regional inspector recruitment 2021 exam:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- College ID
Important links for UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2021
|Official Released Notification||https://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Enclosure.aspx|
|Admit card download||https://uppsc.up.nic.in/AdmitCard.aspx|
Know More :