UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2022 release details read in this article. Download UPPSC Staff Nurse/Sister Grade Hall Ticket & Exam Date soon. If you are able to attend the examination then need to collect the details available here.
As per the latest announcement made by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) which is organizing the Staff Nurse Sister Grade 2 Exam in the coming month. The exact date of the written examination will update soon.
So you need to collect the UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2022 from the official website. The recruitment authority will soon update the admit card download link on the official portal and every candidate will be able to collect it after the updated date.
- 1 UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2022-23
- 2 UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Eligibility criteria 2022-23
UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2022-23
Now you need to gather the information about the written exam is being organized to hire applicants for the 3012 Posts of Staff Nurse/ Sister Grade 2. So now you need to use the official link to collect the UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2022 and then attend the examination at the defined exam centers.
The examination will take place across Uttar Pradesh. So the exam center will also allow you in the given choice according. Only candidates who have submitted the application form for the mentioned posts will eligible to attend the examination on the given date.
Before the examination, every candidate needs to use the official updates regarding the examination. Because due to COVID 19 pandemic, the official board will follow all the rules and regulations. Candidates need also to follow the rules decided by the board.
So keep in mind that must collect the UPPSC Staff Nurse/Sister Grade 2 Admit Card Download whenever the official announcement and be ready to attend the examination. The written exam will decide the future of a candidate who had applied for the posts. So you should attend the examination with complete preparation and get good marks in this exam.
UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Admit Card
TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Admit Card
UP Gram Panchayat Sahayak Merit List
UPPSC Staff Nurse/Sister Grade 2 Admit Card 2022-23 – Overview
|Authority of Test||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse (Sister Grade II)|
|Number of Available Vacancies||3012 Vacancies|
|Exam Date||Expected to be on 2nd October 2022|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card Release Date||Tentatively in September 2022|
UP Staff Nurse/Sister Grade II Hall Ticket 2022-23 Download
|Selection Mode||Written Exam & Interview Test|
|UPPSC Sister Gr 2 Exam Pattern 2022 Insight||A total of 170 Questions will be asked in the examination which is the following: |
General Knowledge (30 Quest.)
General Hindi (20 Quest.)
Main Subject (120 Quest.)
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2022 Exam Center||All the candidates who want to know the defined exam center for the Staff Nurse Sister Grade 2 Exam then collect the UP Staff Nurse Hall Ticket by Name 2022 from the official website.|
|Size & Format of UPPSC Staff Nurse Call Letter 2022 Roll Number||Prescribed by Official Only|
|Printed Details on UP Sister Grade 2 Hall Ticket 2022 Download||Candidates Address|
Centre Name & Code
Day and Timings of Exam
Signature of the participant
|Documents Required for UP PSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2022||Driving License|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Admit Card 2022 Date||Available from September 2022|
Steps to Get UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2022-23
- Only eligible candidates who have valid login details can go through the official website of UPPSC.
- On there you need to find and click on the UPPSC Admit Card 2022 Staff nurse Grade 2.
- Now the clicked link will open on a new page with the required filling sections.
- Here you need to complete the section with the required details.
- Now after the details are filled in, you must go through the download option.
- There the UPPSC Hall Ticket Sister Gr. II appears on the screen.
- You need to check the mentioned details and after all, are correct can take a print of it.
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2022||Available Soon|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Eligibility criteria 2022-23
The candidates can only apply for the exam if they meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for the exam notification must be followed by candidates before they apply. There are three components to the eligibility criteria for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Exam 2022.
- There needs to be a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum age of 40 years for the candidates to be considered.
- To be considered, candidates must be between 21 and 40 years of age.
- The candidates belonging to reserved categories are given a relaxation in the upper age limit.
The table below shows the age relaxation for different categories.
|SC, ST, OBC||5 years|
|Ex-army, Short Service Commissioned Officers, and Emergency Commissioned Officers( for Group B posts)||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped||15 years|
- Minimum pass marks are required for candidates to complete the 10+2 or Intermediate examinations.
- Nursing and Midwifery Diploma or B.Sc. Nursing or Psychiatry Diploma from recognized institutions, and registration with the U.P Midwives Council and Nurses.
- Candidates need to have a registration certificate from the UP Midwives Council in order to work as a nurse.
Male candidates who have more than one spouse (alive) are not allowed to apply for the exam.
FAQs About UP Staff Nurse Admit Card 2022-23
Who will be eligible to get the UPPSC Sister Grade II Hall Ticket 2022 Name Wise?
Only those who have valid login details and also applied the mentioned posts can able to get the admit card from the official website.
What is the Release Date of Staff Nurse Sister Grade 2 Admit Card 2022 by UPPSC?
The official board will soon update the UP Staff Nurse Admit Card Download Link on its official website before the exam date.
What is the UPPSC Staff Nurse Salary Structure?
Grade Pay- Rs. 4600/- (Revised Pay Scale Level-7 Pay Matrix is Rs. 44900 – 142400/-). Allowances, perks, and job prospects are some of the benefits that the UPPSC Staff Nurse is eligible for.
Who can fill UPPSC Form?
The Commission prescribes eligibility for the UPPSC and those who meet it can fill out the application form. A bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline is needed to be eligible to apply for the UPPSC PCS exam, as the age limit for applicants is 21 years to 40 years.