NDA Admit Card 2023: The most awaited exam of the year that is NDA exam had been scheduled. The NDA admit Card 2023 has been released. All the students who are appearing for the exam get their hands on the admit card for the exam.
The NDA exam had been an important exam for those students who want to apply for the army. This is a national-level exam which is executed by the Union public service commission which is called UPSC.
The NDA entrance exam selects the candidates based on their qualifications and their fitness. First, the student had to appear for the written exam and then the fitness exam. This NDA Exam will give entrance to the students in the Army, Air Force, and Navy of the National Defence Academy.
This exam is conducted twice a year for students who want to build their career in Army and serves the nation. The NDA Exam Is accomplished on 16th April of 2023. This exam needs very much concentration on studies as well as in their diet also.
By reading these articles, a student’s doubt about the exam can be solved. Through this article, a student can know all the Information such as. Eligibility, about the NDA admit card 2023, exam convention, the selection method, salary, and much other information.
NDA Admit Card 2023 Overview
NDA Exam is executed in two phases. The First exam is to be conducted on 16th April 2023. The second phase is yet to be scheduled. Every student who had completed their 12th can appear for the exam. Students across India are applying for the exam.
This Exam is similar to the IIT JEE exam. The NDA1 and NDA2 exam. Students who took an interest in the Exam had to read all the minor details in the article.
The question which appears in the exam come from the respective chapters of the subject which have been covered in their 11th and 12th class.
The NDA Admit card has been released on their official website. Students can go to their official website and download the pdf for further prerequisites.
NDA Admit Card 2023 Eligibility:
The criteria for the exam are described in this paragraph. The standards which the UPSC had set for Students who are qualified for their 11th and 12th exams can appear in the exam.
Before appearing for the exam, the student must have their NDA card, so that they can enter their examination hall. The student must be a resident of India.
The student must fill up the examination structure and in that, they must submit their 12th passing certificate and their required documents.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR NDA Admit Card 2023:-
- The student must be passed their 12 exams before the appearance of the NDA 2023.
- No paper is allowed in the examination foyer which is instructed by the committee.
- Before entering the examination hall, the student must provide the respective NDA Admit card 2023 to the invigilator. The admit card is regarded as the identity proof for the student.
- The identity proof can other documents such as Aadhar Card, PAN card, and other documents in which their identity is mentioned as they are residents of India which are allocated by the central government.
- The student must carry their passport photo along with them. The photo which is available in the NDA admits card 2023 must be properly visible. So the student must carry their three passports.
- As it the situated in India and all over the world. The student must wear a mask. Without the mask, the candidate would not be authorized to the hall. The student must follow all covid protocols.
- Students are advised to bring their hand sanitizer and bolster their hygiene.
NDA Exam Convention:
The NDA Exam is divided into two phases, one exam is written, and the service selection board interview. The student must pass both exams to enter the National defense academy.
The exam had maths and general ability tests that a student must be aware of. The questions are of objective type which the student will appear. The question paper will have 150 questions of which 120 will be Maths questions.
Then the question paper will be divided further into English and General Knowledge. The total marks for which the student will appear are around 900 marks for the Written and 900 marks for the SSB interview. If the student qualifies for the written exam, then only the student can appear for the SSB interview.
NDA Admit Card 2023
|Name of the exam||National Defence Academy|
|Conducting body of the exam||Union public service commission|
|How many times does the exam occur?||Twice a year|
|Manner of the examination||Offline manner|
|Date of the Examination||16th April 2023|
|Release date of the NDA Admit card 2023||24th March 2023|
|Preference choice of selection||Mainly two choices: written and SSB interview.|
Steps to Download the NDA Admit Card 2023:-
- The student must visit the site in order to find out the NDA Admit card 2023
- While visiting the site, on the homepage, the link of the national defense academy link
- After visiting, the login page will open in the new Tab, before downloading the student must read all the instructions that are given on the visiting site.
- After reading, all the terms and conditions should be accepted.
- After accepting the terms and conditions, the student must need to enter their registration number, their birth date, and other valuable information which is required in the application forms.
- Put the random image of their respective in the application form.
- After the completion of the form, click on the Submit button.
- Then the admit card will appear on the site and after that download the admit card and take out the printout for the further procedure.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is NDA Admit Card 2023 Released?
Yes, the NDA Admit card 2023 has been released on the 24th MARCH 2023
2. What is the Date of the Examination of the NDA of 2023?
The date which is scheduled for the exam is 16th April 2023
3. How to Check the Admit Card 2023 of the NDA Exam?
The student must visit the UPSC official site for the check of the admit card.
I hope you get every answer about the exam and the NDA Admit card 2023 in this article. For further details and announcements, you must visit the official site.