The Public Assistance Department of the State of Jharkhand established the online scholarship portal E-Kalyan to help students with financial aid to continue their education. Students studying in Jharkhand have access to various programs of Ekalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2023 through the e Kalyan Scholarship Portal.
These programs are available to students enrolled in Pre-Matric elementary and secondary schools and Post-Matric (higher secondary, undergraduate, postgraduate, and professional courses). Through the link, students can submit an online application for the fellowship till April 20, 2023.
- 1 Overview Of Ekalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2023
- 2 Ekalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2023 – Eligibility
- 3 How To Register For Ekalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2023?
- 4 How To Apply For The Ekalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2023?
- 5 Conclusion
- 6 FAQs: Ekalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2023
Overview Of Ekalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2023
|Name of the scholarship||Ekalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2023|
|Conducting body||Jharkhand Govt. Welfare Department|
|Starting date for the application process||10th March 2023|
|Last date for the application submission||20th April 2023|
Applications are being accepted for a post-matric fellowship from SC, ST, and OBC students enrolled in Post Matric courses during the fiscal year 2022–2023 under the Post Matric Fellowship e Kalyan program administered by the government of Jharkhand.
Only students from Jharkhand’s Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Backward Castes who are enrolled in post-secondary programs at the Intermediate, Diploma, Graduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D., or higher levels are eligible to apply online for the E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship for 2022–2023.
Ekalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2023 – Eligibility
- Applicants who want to apply for the Jharkhand government’s scholarship program must meet the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- A pupil must be from the state of Jharkhand.
- A student must fall under one of these categories: Backward Class, Schedule Tribe (ST), or Schedule Caste (SC) (BC).
- Families of students should not have an annual income that exceeds the amounts on the list below.
- Backward Class (BC): Rs. 1,50,000; Scheduled Tribe (ST) or Schedule Caste (SC): Rs. 2,50,000.
How To Register For Ekalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2023?
- The Jharkhand e-Kalyan official website is where the candidates must submit their applications online.
- They should sign up ahead of time or by the deadline.
- As all important communications will be sent via SMS or email, applicants must only provide their active and valid mobile number and email address during the registration process.
- When applying, students must provide the number of their AADHAAR-linked bank account.
- Students who have already registered can apply using their existing login and password.
- The applicants must upload any online-issued certificates, including caste, residency, and income documents (The validity of the Income Certificate should be from April 01, 2019).
- To be used later when necessary, they must safely store their user ID and password.
How To Apply For The Ekalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2023?
For instructions on how to apply for the e-Kalyan 2023 scholarship program, see below:
- Step 1: Go to the Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority, and Backward Class Welfare Department’s website, e-Kalyan, at https://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/.
- Step 2: Click the “Scholarship Registration” link at the webpage’s top.
- Step 3: Click the “Register/Sign up” button to begin the registration process.
- Step 4: In order to register, the candidates must enter their personal information.
- Step 5: The student can log in using their user credentials to complete and submit the online scholarship application.
- Step 6: Next, tap on Apply Online to fill out the remaining pertinent information.
- Step 7: Choose the type of scholarship and fill out the form.
- Step 8: Only upload the necessary documents in the format specified.
- Step 9: Press the submit button.
- Step 10: The hard copy version of the filled-out form must be kept for all future use.
The documents listed below should only be uploaded as scans.
- Photo of a student with a genuine credential (with Fee structure )
- Income Certificates should be valid beginning on April 01, 2020.
- Scan of a bank passbook
- Application form with student, parent, and guardian signatures, scanned
- Residential Permit
- Caste Document
- Mark sheet from the prior year
Probable Causes For The Rejection Of The Scholarship
- If a student isn’t actually enrolled in school.
- Caste and income certificates will be uploaded if they are incorrect.
- Caste and income certificates are not uploaded.
- Details about the study year and course need to be corrected.
- If the student did not upload all required documents, such as the student’s photo, bona fide/caste/residence/income certificate, previous grade transcript, and a scanned copy of their bank account statement, their application would not be processed.
Who Is Unsuitable For Applying For The e-Kalyan Scholarship?
- Candidates who fall into one of the categories listed below cannot apply:
- Students who fall outside of the SC, ST, and BC categories
- SC, ST College students whose families make much more than Rs. 2,50,000
- Category of regress Students whose families make over Rs. 1,50,000 per year
The official website for the Ekalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2023 is ekalyan.cgg.gov.in. Applications for the Pre-matric and Post-matric Fellowship Schemes are anticipated to open in February 2023 this year. Pre-Matric applications are still being registered through local schools (within the state). Students should frequently check the official website to apply and learn the most recent information.
Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarships 2023 have been made available for students from backward classes by the Division of Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority, and Backward Class Welfare in Jharkhand.
The fact that you must be a Jharkhand permanent resident is one of the main requirements for applying for an e-Kalyan scholarship. Academic standing, family income cap, Aadhaar number, bank account, and other criteria, among others, contribute to the success of scholarship applications.