Are you a Kotedar client who is dissatisfied with your service? In this article, we’ll show you how to complain against Kotedar. Plus, we’ll provide some tips on what to do to make sure your complaint is taken seriously. Keep reading to learn more!
It is unfortunate that many ration card dealers are irresponsible and often try to cheat consumers. If you have been a victim of such malpractice, it is important to complain to the dealer.
The first step is to approach the concerned authority, such as the Food and Civil Supplies Department or the Local Supplies Officer. They will investigate the matter and take action against the dealer if they find evidence of wrongdoing. You can also file a police complaint if you have been cheated by the dealer.
In such cases, it is important to gather all relevant evidence, such as receipts and bills, before approaching the authorities. By taking these steps, you can help to ensure that ration card dealers are held accountable for their actions.
Steps: How To Complain Against Kotedar
If you are a resident of Uttar Pradesh or UP, and you wish to file an online complaint against your Kotadar or ration dealer. So, here are the steps of how to complain against kotedar.
- You must first visit the Food and Supplies Department’s official website at https://fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal.aspx.
- The home page will now appear in front of you, where you can choose from a variety of alternatives. You must select the one that says “Submit Online Complaint” from among these.
- You will now see a new page from the Food and Supplies Department; here, you must select the option to Register Complaint.
- The following stage now requires you to fill out a form that will appear in front of you. The form will ask for information such as the complainant’s name, permanent address, cellphone number, the name of your district, etc.
- You can now make your argument in the subject of the complaint column in no more than 200 words and the contents of the complaint in no more than 1500 words.
- Click the button to enter the captcha code after writing the complaint’s details in the box and completing the form.
- You will now receive a notification stating that your complaint was successfully registered on your registered number. Additionally, you will receive a complaint number so that you may track the progress of your grievance.
Written Complaint: How To Complain Against Kotedar
If you have any complaint against your ration dealer, you can make a written complaint to any one of the following authorities:
1) your state food and civil supplies department;
2) your local fair price shop commissioner;
3) your taluka or block development officer. In your complaint, you should mention your name, ration card number, address, telephone number, and the facts of your complaint in detail.
You should also request that appropriate action be taken against the erring ration dealer. Depending on the gravity of the situation, your complaint may be investigated by officials from the food and civil supplies department or even the police.
Therefore, it is important to ensure that your complaint is made in good faith and with supporting evidence. By making use of this process, you can help to ensure that ration dealers are held accountable for their actions.
Reasons To File A Complaint Against The Ration Card Dealer
There may be various reasons why someone would want to know how to complain against kotedar. Let’s read some of them.
- The dealer could be hoarding supplies, selling them at inflated prices, or simply not providing the required quota of rations.
- Additionally, the dealer might be engaging in corrupt practices, such as accepting bribes or using fake ration cards.
- By complaining, citizens can help to ensure that the ration card system is fair and transparent.
- Additionally, complaints can help to root out corruption and improve the overall efficiency of the ration card system.
Ultimately, anyone who has a reason to believe that their ration card dealer is not acting in the best interests of the community should not hesitate to complain.
Kotedar Grievance Helpline Number
You can contact the Food and Supplies Department’s helpdesk to file a complaint about a quota or ration card vendor. On behalf of the Food and Supplies Department, hotline numbers 18001800150 and 1967 have been made available to the public through the Public Distribution System.
You can phone the numbers listed above to file a complaint. The fact that you won’t be charged for any kind of call on these numbers is the most crucial factor.
|State name||Toll-free number||NFSA Site|
|Andra Pradesh||1967, 1800-425-2977||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/AP|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||1967, 1800-343-3197||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/AN|
|A state in Eastern India||1800-3456-194||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/BR|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||1967, 1800-233-4004||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/DN|
|Daman and Diu||1967||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/DD|
|Himachal Pradesh||1967, 1800-180-8026||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/HP|
|Jammu and Kashmir||1967, 1800-180-7011 (Kashmir), 1800-180-7106 (Jammu)||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/JK|
|Jharkhand||1967, 1800-345-6598, 1800-212-5512||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/JH|
|Madhya Pradesh||1967, 181||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/MP|
|Mizoram||1967, 1860-222-222-789, 1800-345-3891||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/MZ|
|Orissa||1967, 1800-345-6724, 1800-345-6760||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/OR|
|Tamil Nadu||1967, 1800-425-5901||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/TN|
|Uttar Pradesh||1967, 1800-180-0150||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/UP|
|West Bengal||1967, 1800-345-5505||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/WB|
FAQs: How To Complain Against Kotedar
Can I Check On The Progress Of The Complaint I Made About The Kotedar?
Yes, you can monitor the status of your complaint against Kotkar by visiting the website at https://cms.up.gov.in/jsk/User/default.aspx.
Is It Possible To File A Complaint Against The Kotedar Online?
Yes, you may file a complaint against Kotedar using offline methods. To do so, call Kotedar’s toll-free number, which has been provided by the relevant department and is either 1967 or 18001800150.
How Do I File An Online Complaint Against Uttar Pradesh Kotdar?
You can visit its official website to file a complaint if it has to do with your private sector quota or the distribution of rations.
It is hoped that this article helped you to understand how to complain against kotedar who has caused undue hardship. The process of filing a complaint may seem daunting, but it is worth the effort to get justice.
Remember, the government is there to help you and wants to resolve your issue quickly and fairly. Follow these simple steps and fight for your rights. Have you had a bad experience with a ration card dealer? Tell us about it in the comments below. Also, thanks for reading.