IB Security Assistant Admit Card 2023: The Security Assistant/ Executive & Multitasking Employees (General) Admit Card will be made available on March 20, 2023, at www.mha.gov.in by the Intelligence Bureau (IB).
The IB SA & MTS 2023 Exam will be held during the initial week of March 2023, according to the announcement made by the MHA (IB) exam authority.
The IB Tier 1 test for SA and MTS recruitment will occur on March 23 and 24, 2023, at various testing locations nationwide. After downloading their IB Security Assistant Admit Card 2023, applicants for the Security Assistant/ Executive & Multitasking Employees (General) Recruitment can verify the city and location of their exam.
In order to take the exam, the candidates must download their IB Assistant, and IB Security Assistant Admit Card 2023. The official website has posted the IB admit card. The official website has posted the IB call letter.
Highlights of IB Security Assistant Admit Card 2023
|Name of Exam
|IB SA MTS CBT 2023 Exam
|Name of Recruitment Organization
|MHA (Ministry of Home Affairs)
|Name of Department
|Intelligence Bureau (IB)
|Name of Posts
|Security Assistant/Executive (SA/Exe) and Multi-Tasking Staff
|Total no. Of Posts
|23rd March & 24th March 2023
|IB Admit Card 2023 Release Date
|20th March 2023
How to Get the IB Security Assistant Admit Card 2023 Online?
The central government recruitment authority, the Ministry of Home Affairs, will publish the IB Admit Card 2023. Candidates can download it on 20.03.2023 at 1 PM. The MHA does not give the precise time of the hall ticket. Candidates must log in using their correct credentials, which include their user ID and password.
- To begin, go to the MHA IB official website at https://www.mha.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Online Applications for the Posts of SA/Exe & MTS(Gen) in IB” on the home page’s WHAT’S a NEW section.
- Click the big button labeled “Already Enrolled Applicants Here To Login” on the recruitment application page. When you open the link, you will be presented with a PDF file that includes a link.
- After the Login page loads, fill in the User Id and Password appropriately in the input fields.
- Next, correctly enter the Captcha code in the specified area shown on the page.
- Finally, click the Login button to access your account, and then click the Download Admit Card button to access or print a copy for future reference.
After downloading, candidates must verify that the information printed on the IB SA Admit Card, including the candidate’s name, photograph, post name, and category, is accurate.
Candidates must contact the testing facility well before the exam date in case of any errors. The call letter will also include the exam site’s name and the exam’s time and date. The candidates can now access the download links for the call letters.
IB Security Assistant 2023 Exam Pattern
In order to fill 1675 positions, the Ministry of Home Affairs has announced direct IB hiring for the positions of Security Assistant/Executive (SA/Exe) and Multitasking Staff/General (MTS/Gen).
For 10th-pass applicants looking for government employment, this is a fantastic opportunity. Therefore, candidates must start studying for the IB Hiring 2023 Exam using the most recent MTS and IB Security Assistant Syllabus & Exam Structure.
The applicants will receive 100 questions for 100 marks, which they must complete in one hour. The detailed exam pattern is available to candidates below:
- The subjects are general awareness, numerical aptitude, analytical and logical thinking, English language, and available studies.
- Twenty questions are included in each section.
- Marks – There will be 20 marks for each section.
- Time – The test will be completed in one hour.
- Negative Marking: One-fourth of a mark will be subtracted for each incorrect response.
The following selection process is required of the candidates for both designations:
- Tier I Online Exam
- Tier II Examinations will be held for both positions.
- Only SA candidates will be eligible for a portion of Tier II.
- Only SA designation will be used for Tier III.
|Ministry of Home Affairs
|Security Assistant/Executive(SA/Exe) & Multi-Tasking Staff/General(MTS/Gen)
|Types of questions
|Multiple choice questions
|Tier- 1, 2, and 3
IB Security Assistant 2023 Exam Syllabus
The IB recruitment selection process is based on three levels: Tier- I, II, and III. Tier I is an Online objective-based type Multiple Choice question. Tier II is an offline exam of descriptive type, whereas Tier III is a Personality based test. The candidates aspiring for the same should first have a look at the IB Security Assistant (SA) Syllabus.
The syllabus, which has been covered in detail below, must be read by applicants for the IB Security Assistant (SA) & MTS Recruitment. To ensure that your preparation is on track, look over the syllabus.
Tier II syllabus
- Candidates who pass the Tier-1 exam are required to take the Tier-2 exam, which has two additional parts.
- Translation of a 500-word passage from the local tongue or dialect to English and back again (Common for all Candidates). This offline descriptive test will have 40 possible points and take an hour to complete.
- Part 2 (Only for SA/Exe.): Speaking skills [to be evaluated during Tier-III exam (interview/personality test)]
- The Tier-II examination is a qualifying one. For SA/Exe and MTS/Gen, the minimum qualifying marks are 20 out of 50 and 16 out of 40, respectively.
Tier III Personal Interview
The Intelligence Bureau will conduct an interview round for 50 marks for candidates who pass both the Tier 1 and Tier 2 exams. The candidates who pass this stage will be chosen to fill 1675 openings. This is the last phase of the selection procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What information is needed to download the IB Security Assistant Admit Card 2023?
2. How many positions are open for the hiring process?
3. IB Ticket for 2023 Is Available?
4. What is the 2023 IB Exam Date?
The release of the IB Security Assistant Admit Card 2023 is a crucial step for candidates who have applied for the Intelligence Bureau (IB) Security Assistant exam.
With the admit card now available, applicants can download and check the details, such as exam date, time, and examination venue. It is important to note that the admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the exam center on the exam day.
Therefore, candidates are advised to carefully review the information on the admit card and ensure they meet all the specified requirements.
With adequate preparation and attention to detail, candidates can confidently approach the exam and increase their chances of success.