SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023: The official announcement for commercial no. Phase-11/2023/Selection vacancies for 5369 openings were made on March 6, 2023, on the organization’s website, www.ssc.nic.in. Qualified job seekers must take advantage of this excellent chance to secure a position with the government.
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 Confirmation Out. The Staff Selection Commission or SSC annually holds online examinations to select qualified 10th pass, 12th pass, and degree holders for different Selection Posts. SSC has announced 5369 openings for 2023, additional information, and the SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023. For the Central, Eastern, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region, North Eastern, Northern, North Western Sub-Region, Southern, and Western regions, SSC Selection Post Phase XI will be held.
- 1 SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 Overview
- 1.1 SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 Announcement.
- 1.2 SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023
- 1.3 SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 Exam Date
- 1.4 SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 How to apply for the SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023.
- 1.6 Salary After the Selection Process.
- 1.7 Answer Key and Result Declaration of the Examination.
- 1.8 Frequently Asked Questions
- 2 Conclusion
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Staff Selection Commission, SSC
|06th to 27th March 2023
|Level 1 to 7 (Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 34800/-)
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 Announcement.
The Staff Selection Commission has released the potential SSC Shortlisting Post CBE Exam Date for Mode 11. The Computer-Based Evaluation for SSC Preference Post Mode 11 will be held in rotating shifts in June and July 2023 by the updated SSC Calendar 2023.
A week before the exam dates, the hall ticket and application status will be available on www.ssc.nic.in. On March 27, 2023, online registration for SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 will open up following the publication of the official announcement on www.ssc.nic.in.
The detailed commercial for SSC Selection Post Phase 11 has announced the 2023 SSC Selection Post Process 11 Vacancy. This year, there are 5369 openings for candidates who have completed their 10th, 12th, or graduate degrees.
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023
The Selection Commission for Staff has announced hiring Preference Post Phase 11 for numerous positions in various departments (SSC). Through the SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 online registration process that has already begun, interested candidates could apply before the deadline. Reap the benefits of the SSC Preference Post 11 opportunity if you want to start working for a government organization.
The SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 application fee is Rs. 100 for applicants who identify as general or OBC. However, applicants who fall under the SC, ST, PWD, or female categories can avoid paying the registration fee.
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 Exam Date
|SSC Selection Post 2023 Phase 11 Exam Date
|SSC Selection Post Phase XI Notification
|06th March 2023
|Online Application Starts
|06th March 2023
|Last date to Apply Online
|27th March 2023
|Last date to pay application fee
|28th March 2023
|Last date to generate offline chalan
|28th March 2023
|Last date for payment through Challan
|29th March 2023
|03rd to 05th April 2023
|SSC Selection Post Application Status
|SSC Selection Post Admit Card 2023
|SSC Selection Post Phase 11 CBE Exam Date
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for registration for the SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023, applicants must fulfill the requirements listed below:
- The age specifications for SSC Preference Post 11 applications are 18 and 30 years.
- For SSC Preference Post Phase 11 Recruitment, applicants must possess a minimum level of a 10th, 12th, bachelor’s, or master’s degree from an accredited board or university, depending on the position.
How to apply for the SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023.
To register and submit an application for the SSC Selection Pre Phase 11 2023 exam, follow the instructions below:
- Open the Staff Selection Commission’s official site at www.ssc.nic.in.
- If you are a first-time user, go to Register Now and fill in the details by typing your name, email address, telephone number, and other asked details.
- You will receive an Enrollment Number and password via email and your registered mobile device.
- Visit the homepage and log in again with your Enrollment Number and Password.
- Click the Apply link in Phase 11/2023/selection posts examination.
- Finish the online form’s remaining sections, then push the submit option.
- Pay the application fee for SSC Preference Post 2023 now.
- Submit all the cited records in the proper size and form.
- If you privilege for standard disability, include your disability credential digits.
- Print the registration form and the fee receipt for your records.
There will be three different computer-based tests with multiple-choice questions of the objective type. The exam will have a 60-minute time limit (80 minutes for applicants who qualify for scribes), and incorrect answers will result in a 0.50-point deduction.
Recruitment for SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023: The SSC Preference Post 11 Online Application exam is administered in three levels: grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3.
The syllabus varies depending on the level. The coursework for each class is thoroughly described in the sections that follow:
Applicants who have passed the tenth standard or its comparable are qualified for the level 1 test, according to the level 1 syllabus. The exam includes a multiple-choice questionnaire (MCQ) from the relevant subject:
General Intelligence and Reasoning: This section of the SSC application evaluates a candidate’s general intellectual ability and reasoning skills.
General Awareness: This section assesses the SSC candidate’s public awareness and familiarity with current events.
Numerical Aptitude: This segment tests the SSC applicant’s mathematical ability.
English Language: This portion tests the SSC applicant’s linguistic competence.
Level 2 Syllabus: Candidates for the SSC who have completed the 12th grade or its equivalent are given the level 2 exam.
The following table shows the overview of the syllabus.
|SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Syllabus 2023
|Awards and Honours
|Circular Seating Arrangement
|Books and Authors
|Linear Seating Arrangement
|Mensuration and Geometry
|Active and Passive Voice
|Problems of Ages
|Profit and Loss
|Fill in the Blanks
|Directions and Distances
|Static General Knowledge(History, Geography, etc.)
|Ratio and Proportions &Mixture and Alligation
|Ordering and Ranking
|Speed, Distance and Time
|Persons in News
|Time and Work
|Coding and Decoding
Salary After the Selection Process.
The income of numerous posts varies by region, with numerous increments and privileges related to the post ranging from Level 1 to Level 7. The basic pay for Selection Posts extends from Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 34800/-, and the grade pay variants from Rs. 1900/- to Rs. 4800/-, as the salary varies depending on the post, but the range is as stated above.
Answer Key and Result Declaration of the Examination.
After holding the written test for SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023, the results will formally be released. The applicants whose names appear on the official notification will be considered for the next selection round and eligible to take the written exam.
SSC will not notify the applicants individually of the outcome as the SSC Preference Post Phase 11 Outcome will only be published on the official site.
The SSC will release a draft answer key along with the exam, guided by the official answer key. Before declaring the results, the candidates can use the answer key to evaluate their performance on the written test. The temporary SSC Preference Post Answer Key is subject to challenge, with a fee of Rs—100 per objection.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is There a Possible Interview for the SSC Preference Post Phase 11 Assessment Test?
2. How many Vacant Positions are Declared for SSC Preference Post Phase 11?
3. What is the Minimum Age to Apply for SSC Preference Post Phase 11?
As the notification has been released on the official website, the candidates must now be alert for further announcements. They should start preparing for the exams and watch the important dates mentioned in this article. After selection, candidates will be appointed for their applied posts and signed to their duties in particular regions.