Are you a resident of Haryana? If so, the Chief Minister of Haryana, Mr. Manohar Khattar, has launched the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card 2022 in an effort to locate my relatives.
Its goal is to directly benefit all of the local families from all of the programs that are occasionally operated by the state and federal governments. The Haryana government has mandated that all inhabitants of Haryana possess an identity card as part of the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra 2022 scheme.
There will be made identity cards for everyone created under the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra 2022. Following that, the beneficiaries of all of those programs will receive their benefits in accordance with their eligibility, for which they will also be qualified.
- 1 Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card 2022 Highlights
- 1.1 Purpose Of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card 2022
- 1.2 Key Points Related To Haryana Family ID Card
- 1.3 Documents Required For Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card 2022
- 1.4 How To Apply Online For Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card 2022?
- 1.5 How To Check Publication In Haryana Family ID?
- 1.6 Login To Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Portal
- 1.7 How To Update / Download Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card?
- 1.8 Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card 2022 New Update
- 1.9 Conclusion
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card 2022 Highlights
|Scheme name||Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card 2022|
|Purpose||To ensure the benefits of government schemes to every family of the state.|
|Official website||meraparivar.haryana.gov.in portal|
|Toll-free number||1800-180-2117 & 1800-180-2060|
Purpose Of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card 2022
The Haryana government’s introduction of the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme 2022 program has a purpose. The state will use the family identity card to collect information on all families in order to administer the state.
A 14-digit Unique Identity Card, which the government will issue, intends to ensure that guaranteed scheme benefits are provided to the public as well as drastically decreasing corruption and eliminating middlemen.
This program will directly impact almost 54 lakh families in the state. In this manner, the eligible recipient would start receiving the automatic advantages of all the services and initiatives through the Haryana 14 Digit Family Identity Card Scheme.
Key Points Related To Haryana Family ID Card
- The government will issue a family identity card with 14 digits under this plan.
- For inhabitants of Haryana to participate in any federal or state government program, they must have this identity card.
- The top of the card will be printedParivarhe name of the family’s patriarch.
- On the portal, users will register for the application. Each family will be assigned a user ID and password.
Documents Required For Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card 2022
- You must, first and foremost, be a native or long-term resident of Haryana.
- Any legitimate government-issued ID card is required. Such as the Domicile Certificate, the Ration Card, the Voter ID Card, the Pan Card, etc.
- Along with you, all of your family members’ identification cards need to be updated.
- You will also need to submit a copy of the marriage certificate in the event of marriage.
- The most recent pictures of every family member are required.
- Additionally, having a current mobile number and email address is required.
How To Apply Online For Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card 2022?
The acquisition of a family card has advantages for residents of Haryana. The Haryana government has made special arrangements to have the family ID card made. There are certain designated special centers.
In order for this job to be transparent. The government has created the first center at the local level (CSC center). where it is possible to quickly and easily create cards for rural residents.
In addition, Antyodaya Saral Kendra is authorized for PPP and produces family ID cards. By doing this, you can visit the closest location to receive your family’s identity card as quickly as possible.
How To Check Publication In Haryana Family ID?
- You must first visit the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra website to view the Haryana Family ID.
- You will reach the portal’s home page after clicking.
- The menu bar on the home page’s main page will display a publication option. You must select the publishing option.
- You must now select the Publication option.
- You will be taken to a new page after selecting the Publication option. All of the publishing-related options are available here.
- You may now access the information pdf here and download it.
Login To Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Portal
- You must first visit the Parivar pehchan Patra official website to log into the portal.
- Select the login link on the homepage.
- You’ve now reached a new page, where a user ID and password are required.
- After entering your User ID and Password, press the “Submit” button.
- You can access the My Family Meri Pehchan Portal with this method.
- Madhya Pradesh Bhulekh Portal 2022
- Technical Masterminds APK Download 2022 Latest Version
- Prime Minister Housing Scheme List 2022 | PMAY Online Apply, Benefit | PMAY Beneficiary List
How To Update / Download Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card?
You must first go to the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card’s official website to download it.
- You must select the Update Family Detail option on the home page.
- After clicking “Do you Know Parivar Pehchan Patra(Family ID)” here in front of you The choice will be presented. You have the option of selecting yes or no in this. You select the affirmative option here.
- You must now enter the family identification card. Next, select the search option.
- You will now receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, which you must validate here.
- Now that the form has opened in front of you, complete it with your information and the captcha code, then click the Submit button.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card 2022 New Update
Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar JI gave all department heads instructions to integrate their departments’ programs and services with the family identity card by 1 November 2021 in a meeting with the officers on September 15, 2021.
This project, according to Chief Minister Shri Khattar ji, is one of the state’s other ambitious projects. All eligible families will be able to make use of government programs and services thanks to this program.
The first state in the nation to implement such a program is Haryana. The government is making an effort to use information technology to make this process relatively simple.
There has been an effort to make everything as simple as possible, from applying for this identity card to using the program. On the government-created website, you can apply for a Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card 2021 while relaxing at home.
The Haryana government has announced a new scheme called the “Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card 2022” to help families in the state identify their kin. Under the scheme, every family in Haryana will be given a unique identity card that will include information about all of its members.
This will make it easier for families to access government services and benefits, and also help authorities track down missing persons and investigate crimes. Have you applied for your Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card yet? If not, don’t wait! Apply today and take advantage of all the benefits this important program has to offer.