One such document that every middle-class and lower-class family in our nation is familiar with is the ration card. In this blog post, we will read and get details about the Himachal Pradesh ration card list.
The updated ration card list for Himachal Pradesh NFSA recipients has been made available online by the HP Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department. The epds.co.in Portal allows users to search for their name in the HP NFSA Beneficiaries List.
For APL, BPL, AAY, and priority households to receive benefits from the majority of government programs, a ration card is a required document. Only those with ration cards issued by the state of Himachal Pradesh are eligible to buy rations from nearby fair-price stores at reduced prices.
How To See Himachal Pradesh Ration Card List / List Online?
If you applied for a ration card through the internet or in person and now want to check the status of your application, you can see your name in the list of successful applicants by following the instructions below. The name is then readily visible in the following Himachal Pradesh Ration Card List.
- For that, you must first visit the Epds Transparency portal, which serves as the Himachal Pradesh Food and Civil Supplies Department’s “official website“.
- You must select the “FPS Ration Card” option on the website’s home page.
- Following that, a drop-down menu will appear, giving you the following choices. RATION CARD, RATION CARD DEPOT WISE, and RATION CARD.
- Ration Card Depot Wise is the button you need to click.
- You will then see the following page appear, where you must choose your block and district before clicking the SEARCH button.
- You will then be given a list of FPSIDs, FPSshopnames, and owner names based on the district. The FPSID number relevant to your location must be clicked.
- The details of your ration card will then be provided to you on the next page.
- You can also download your ration card from there.
All You Need To Know: Himachal Pradesh Ration Card List 2022
Before, looking up a name on the list of recipients of ration cards required visiting several government agencies. However, this is no longer the case thanks to the Himachal Pradesh Food and Civil Supplies Department’s publication of the Himachal Pradesh Ration Card List 2022 online.
You can now view the names of you and your family in the ration card list while at home by going to the Food Department’s official website. We’d like to inform you that our ration card acts as our identity.
We may not be able to participate in many different government programs if we do not have a ration card. Without a ration card, you are unable to receive the government-issued ration. If you have a ration card, you can purchase government-provided rations, such as wheat, rice, paddy, etc., at a very low price.
Online Application For Ration Card In Himachal Pradesh
On the official website ep.co.co.in, Himachal Pradesh residents can apply online for a new ration card if their names are not on the list of recipients.
Fee For Applications
In Himachal Pradesh, there is no price for completing the application form or for submitting an online request for a new ration card. However, after making a payment, applicants can pick up their ration cards from the relevant authorities.
Himachal Pradesh’s Deadline For Ration Card Issuing
New ration cards will be granted within 15 days of the application being submitted, and all applicants are welcome to submit a comprehensive HP Ration Card online application form.
Linking A Ration Card To An Aadhar Card
Now, individuals can link their ration cards to their UINs or Aadhar cards. By going to the official portal and selecting the “Link to UID” link, this can be done online.
Key Highlights Of HP Ration Card List
|Scheme name||Himachal Pradesh Ration Card List|
|Who launched||Himachal Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Himachal Pradesh|
|Purpose||Providing information related to ration cards online.|
Himachal Pradesh Ration Card List: How To Take Print-Out?
A drop-down menu will then appear, giving you the following choices.
RATES CARD DEPOT WISE, RATES CARD DATA, RATES CARD.
- You will then be taken to the next screen, where you must choose your district and block before selecting the SEARCH option.
- Following that, you’ll receive a list of FPSIDs, FPSshopnames, and owner names organized by district. Where you must click on the FPSID number based on your location.
- You will then be given information about your ration card on the following page.
- Additionally, your Ration Card may be downloaded from there.
Himachal Pradesh Ration Card New Update
The ration card continues to receive new upgrades from the Himachal Pradesh government. Reducing ration card corruption is the primary goal of changing the ration card’s restrictions.
Or, if you wanted to be cut, you had to visit the Food and Civil Supplies Department’s office. This is no longer the case; now, you must visit the Panchayati Raj Department.
- You can now obtain a ration card made by the Panchayati Raj Department since the state’s Food and Supplies Department has now transferred responsibility for rural areas’ ration cards to it.
- The Panchayat Secretaries will receive this training from the Food and Supplies Department.
- Only in rural regions has the process for updating ration cards in panchayats been initiated. The department’s workers who work for urban bodies will also receive training.
- The agency has also given the Panchayat Secretaries access to a ration card database, a UID, and a password.
Documents Required For Ration Card
A list of the documents an applicant needs to apply for a ration card. The following is a list of the required documents for ration card applications.
- Residential Proof like Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Age certificate (scanned copy)
- Identity Proof like Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Income proof of family (scanned copy)
- Recent passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Valid Mobile Number / E-mail ID
- Self-declaration and certificate issued by Ward Councilor/Pradhan
- Tenancy Agreement (if applicable)
Benefits Of The Himachal Pradesh Ration Card
- Himachal Pradesh residents can now readily view ration card information online while seated at home.
- Such a document is a ration card, which is primarily used for the affordable distribution of rations under various government programs.
- Every month, the government distributes goods like wheat, rice, and kerosene at extremely low costs.
- The ration card is also used as a document for obtaining an Ayushman Bharat card, connecting to the power grid, filling out an application for a child scholarship, etc. It is applied in some locations.
- The ration card is utilized in some way in this manner.
Himachal Pradesh Ration Card – Helpline / Contact Details
- Toll-Free: 1967 or 1800-180-8026
- Landline: 0177-2623749
- Email: [email protected]
FAQs: Himachal Pradesh Ration Card List 2022
Q 1: How Many People In Himachal Pradesh Have Ration Cards?
A 1: 13,50,529 people in the state have ration cards; 2,19,481 of them have BPL cards, 78,700 have AAY cards, and the remaining 10,52,348 have APL cards.
Q 2: What Does Himachal Pradesh’s Family ID Mean?
A 2: A candidate must be at least 18 years old. An applicant must be an Indian citizen. The applicant’s family must be living and cooking separately from him or her. No member of the applicant’s family may have a ration card from another state.
Q 3: What Is A Genuine Himachali Certificate?
A 3: A bonafide certificate is a document that the government issues to a citizen attesting to and proving their place of residence in the Himachal Pradesh district. The identification of the citizen is established by this certificate for all legal and official purposes, such as the entrance to institutions of higher learning, etc.
The Himachal Pradesh ration card list 2022 has been released and is now available for download. This document contains the names of all the residents who are eligible to receive subsidized food grains from the state government.
If you or someone you know is on this list, make sure to collect your ration card from your local distribution center as soon as possible. We will keep you updated on any new developments related to this issue, so stay tuned!