The Haryana Public Service Commission has released a notice regarding the direct recruitment of an assistant engineer (agriculture) at Haryana Seeds Development Corporation Limited. It is located in Panchkula, India’s state of Haryana. This news is beneficial to all those who are preparing for the HPSC Engineer Recruitment positions.
Table of Contents
HPSC Engineer Recruitment 2022
If you are interested in HPSC AE Recruitment 2022, and need to learn how to complete the application form, please visit this page. Anyone who is qualified and interested must complete the application. Before applying to the HPSC Assistant Engineer position, candidates should ensure that they have all the required qualifications.
|30th April 2022|
|21st of May 2022|
The Application Link for Haryana Public Service Commission, (HPSC) was available on April 30, 2022. This link is for the vacancy of Assistant Engineer. Every applicant should read through the entire announcement before filling out the application. For more information about the HPSCAE Recruitment 2022, click here. This post is open to all qualified applicants who are interested in applying.
NHM Haryana Vacancy
NHM Haryana Result
HBSE 10-year Anniversary Date Sheet
HBSE 12th Data Sheet
HPSC Notice 2022
You can access the official Haryana Public Service Commission’s (HPSC), where you will find all details regarding the Assistant Engineer recruitment. We have provided the Notification PDF for the exact same job in this article. You can find it at the URL below.
Before applying for the position, candidates are encouraged to review and understand all information. Candidates who meet these requirements can submit applications immediately. You can access the latest Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Assist Engineer Vacancy 2022 information and make an online application through the dedicated website to recruitment 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for HPSC 2022
A master’s in psychology or child psychology degree from an accredited university is required. You should also be fluent in Hindi and Sanskrit.
To join, you must be 18 or older
The maximum age is 42.
Candidates in OBC received a reduction of their age for three years, while SC or BC candidates were given a reduction of five years.
For those in the EWS or ESM categories, a reduction in age might also be possible.
Applying for HPSC Recruitment 2022
Each applicant should submit an application online. Potential candidates must read through the notification before applying.
- Candidates are first required to go to the official HPSC website.
- Next, you will need to go to the “Advertisement” area.
- The assistant professor job advertisement will have a link for you to submit your application online.
- Choose the Online Application option. Enter your information such as email address and phone number to receive a unique password (OTP), which you can use on either your smartphone or your email.
- Log in now to the Application Form with the OTP that you have been given.
- Please fill out the following information: Your name, birth date, father’s and mother’s names, as well as your educational qualifications.
- When uploading your scans, please use the following format: scanned photos, signature, and documents.
- Now, the application fee has to be paid and you must submit your form.
- For your records, you should print out a duplicate of the Application Form.
Table 10th of Time 2022
Table 12th time 2022
10th Result 2022
12th Result 2022
HPSC Instructions for Recruitment 2022
The instructions for filling out an Online Application Form should be carefully reviewed by applicants before they begin to complete it. An incomplete application or one that contains errors is immediately rejected. We will not consider or respond to any letters you send us regarding your objections.
Candidats are encouraged to carefully fill in their applications, especially the areas labeled “Name”, “Father” or “Mother” names, “Date Of Birth,” Category,”” “Qualification,”” “Marks Obtained,”” “Passing Year,”” “photo” and “Signature.” No changes to an application form will be allowed after it has been sent.
Please Click Here
|DMER Homepage||Click here|