Railway Recruitment 2023: Railway Recruitment Control Board is an Indian Government Agency that appoints employees to work in Indian Railway.
The Railway Recruitment Board has 21 offices across India. The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) controls the recruitment of Group D posts.
Indian Railway announced job posts for 10th and 12th-grade candidates. All qualified individuals may now apply online for the Railway Recruitment 2023 for the position of Apprentice, which SER, NWR, and SCR just issued.
You can apply online for the RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 if you have completed an ITI or graduate degree program.
You should also be aware that Indian Railways apprentices receive good jobs and have the opportunity for permanent employment after completing their training.
According to the official announcement, there are around 7914 positions for Railway Recruitment 2023. Further information about the RRB Class 10th pass jobs is available here for qualified candidates.
Highlights For The Railway Recruitment 2023
|Exam Name||RRB Bharti/RRC Recruitment 2023|
|Conducted by||Indian Railway|
|No of Vacancies||7914 posts|
|Online form date||30 December to 29 January 2023|
|Minimum Qualification||10th pass|
|Eligibility criteria||ITI Pass or Diploma Holder|
|Exam date||To be announced|
|Documents required||Domicile Certificate, ITI Certificate, e Aadhar Card|
|Age Limit||17 to 24 Years|
Every year, Indian Railways publishes the RCC recruitment vacancies to pick skilled and inspired people by scheduling interview selections. Through the RRB and RRC board, this organization has many job vacancies.
The list of Railway Jobs for 2023 is available on this site below. Candidates interested in IR openings can check this online website for prompt updates in the coming days.
Railway Recruitment Bharti 2023 Notification PDF Link
Check the important dates listed above if you plan to apply for the Railway Apprentice Bharti 2023. Also, you should know that the recently announced Apprentice recruiting is only open to 10th Pass holders who have completed an ITI.
After completing the online registration process, the candidate must receive a minimum of 45% on the written test to be considered for the job.
After the documentation request, all applicants who cleared the written Exam will be contacted for final selection.
As soon as the board makes the upcoming railway recruitment notification official, it’s going to be posted here on this page.
How to Apply online for Railway Recruitment RRC 2023
Candidates who have cleared their 10-class Exam are eligible for the Railway Recruitment 2023. Below are the steps mentioned to complete
the online form for Railway Recruitment 2023.
- Candidates must submit their applications ONLINE at https://iroams.com/RRCSER/ on the South Eastern Railway’s official website, www.rrcser.co.in. Before completing the online registrations, they must read the comprehensive instructions.
- The aspirant must thoroughly complete all necessary fields. The information, such as Name, Date of Birth, etc., must match those listed on the Matriculation certificate.
- The applicants must fill out the appropriate fields detailing their severe disability (if any), SC/ST/OBC community, and other vital information and upload the required certificates in the formats specified in the notification’s attachment.
- Candidates should include their active email addresses and mobile numbers because communication will be necessary throughout the selection process.
- Applicants must provide a high-quality, vibrant color photograph at most three months in the blank space in the online application form. Upload them with your full signature in the empty box.
- Taking a printout of the completed online application form is necessary for applicants after all required fields have been filled in. Click on the submit button.
- Printout must be present for document verification.
Railway Recruitment RRC 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The eligibility requirements for class 10th and class 12th would differ according to the Railway recruiting. The candidates must possess an ITI or diploma certificate from a well-recognized board. Applicants who meet all requirements will be considered for the RRB Bharti final selection.
- Application fees (non-refundable) – Rs.100/-
- However, no fee is to be paid by the SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
- The fees will have to be paid online through Payment Gateway while filling up the online Application Form. Candidates can make payments by using a Credit Card, Debit Card, or Internet Banking.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q- What Is The Last Date To Apply For Railway Recruitment in 2023?
You can Apply Online from 30 December onwards, and the Last Date to Register for these posts is 2nd February 2023.
Q- What Is The Railway Age Limit?
The average age limit for the various exams is 18 minimum and about 32-33 years at maximum.
Q- Does The Railway Vacancy Come Every Year?
Thousands of RRB/RRC vacancies are released through Railway Recruitment Board notification for various examinations every year. The Railway Board has yet to announce the notifications for RRB 2023 recruitments.
Q- What Is The Starting Salary For Railway?
The Basic Pay for RRC is Rs.18000 – 25500/. It varies according to the job post.
Q- What Is The Qualification For Various Railway Jobs?
The educational qualification required for RRB Group D is a grade 10 pass. For RRB NTPC, the qualification required for the job posts is a Class 12 pass.
A written Exam will be conducted to select the eligible candidates. Therefore, Interested applicants should check the positions they are most interested in applying for and begin preparing for the written exam.
Railway Recruitment Bharti provides a great opportunity for candidates who want to apply for the job. This encouraging news will give them a future and confidence to advance their governmental careers.
To all the applicants looking for an RRC/ RRB Recruitment 2023 stay tuned to this website for more details about the Exam