Ration cards are available to most people in Uttar Pradesh. In this article, you will know all about the ration card UP. As you are all aware, the ration card serves as an important legal instrument in our nation and entitles holders to benefits under numerous government programs.
In the state of Uttar Pradesh, ration cards are distributed by the Department of Food and Logistics, for which applicants submit applications via the website.
The department in the state of Uttar Pradesh provides citizens with three different types of rations, known as APL, BPL, and AAY ration cards. Citizens are granted ration cards by their eligibility, and they are also given benefits by their eligibility.
Ration Card UP List Overview
|1||thesis statements||UP Ration Card List|
|2||scheme name||UPI Ration Card|
|3||launched||by the Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|4||Department||Uttar Pradesh Department of Fertilizers and Logistics|
|5||Beneficiary||Economically weak lower and middle-class families of Uttar Pradesh state|
|7||the gain||The ratio of every month and benefits of various government schemes|
|8||ration card list||Available now|
|9||helpline number||14445 and 1967|
How To Check Gram Panchayat Ration Card UP List 2022 Online?
To check a name in the Antyodaya list and the list of eligible households for ration cards in 2022, there is a different procedure. The list of rural and urban areas will also be drawn individually in addition to this. Therefore, let’s first comprehend how to get a gram panchayat’s ration card list.
1. First, Go To fcs.up.gov.in.
First, launch any internet browser on your PC or mobile device. Google Chrome is a good example. Following this, enter fcs.up.gov.in in the address bar.
2. NFSA Visit The Eligibility List Menu Item.
A table of key links will appear on the screen as soon as you access the Department of Supplies, Food, and Rush website of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The option of an eligibility list is available to you.
3. Decide On A District.
Following that, a screen will display a list of all the districts in Uttar Pradesh. Here, you must first choose your district.
4. Decide On A Block.
You will have the choice of the aforementioned urban area after picking the district. To view the list of ration cards for rural areas, select rural areas from the menu below. Here is where you may select your block. similar to Achhnera’s.
5. Pick A Gram Panchayat.
The list of all the Gram Panchayats within the block will appear on the screen as soon as the block is selected. You must look for and choose the name of your Gram Panchayat here. Abhepopura is one illustration.
6. Choose The Antyodaya Or A Home That Qualifies.
You must choose the type of ration card after choosing the Gram Panchayat. In other words, if you wish to view the list of ration cards for eligible households, click on the ration card number that is listed below the option for eligible households. Click on the number of Ration Cards beneath the Antyodaya option if you want to see the list of Antyodaya Ration Cards.
7. Open The List Of Gram Panchayat Ration Cards.
The whole list of ration cards will then show up on the screen. You must enter your name to search here. When you see your name on the list, click the Digitized Ration Card Number that appears to the right of your name.
8. Examine The Eligibility List’s Full Details.
The full details of the ration card eligibility list will be displayed on the screen as soon as the digital ration card number is chosen. You may see the owner’s name, the shopkeeper’s name, the total number of members, and all of the members’ information here.
Types Of Ration Card UP
The Food and Logistics Department in our state of Uttar Pradesh provides the residents with the following three sorts of ration cards. Through the ration card they receive, citizens receive benefits on their eligibility. The types and details of UP ration cards are provided below. Is:-
|APL ration card||BPL ration card||AAY Ration Card|
|Aviv Poverty Line Ration Card||Below Poverty Line||Antyodaya Anna Yojana Ration Card|
|pink or red||saffron color||yellow color|
|15 kg ration per month||25 kg ration per month||35 kg ration per month|
|Annual income less than ₹ 100000||Annual income less than ₹ 10000||Annual income less than ₹ 1000|
|citizens living above the poverty line||citizens living below the poverty line||citizens living below the extreme poverty line|
Ration Card UP List Details
- In our state of Uttar Pradesh, the Food and Logistics Department issues ration cards.
- According to their eligibility, ration cards will be given to Uttar Pradesh state residents.
- Through the official website, you will be able to see your name on the UP Ration Card List.
- The UP Ration Card List contains just the names of eligible citizens.
- Residents who do not have their names on the UP Ration Card List may reapply.
- Ration cards will be given out as soon as possible to the citizens whose names have been listed on the UP Ration Card List.
- Only those citizens whose names were on the UP ration card list had applied for the new ration card regulations.
- You can try again if you can’t find your name in the UP Ration Card List, and you can also access the official website to learn more about the ration card in detail.
Ration Card UP List
|1||Department Name||Food and Logistics Department Uttar Pradesh|
|2||helpline number||14445 and 1967|
|5||types of ration card||APL, BPL, and AAY Ration Card..!|
Important Documents For Ration Card UP
- Aadhar Card Of Family Members
- Address Proof
- I Certificate
- Passport Size Photo Of Head Of Household
- Mobile Number
- E-Mail Id
- Caste Certificate
- Income Statement Of Each Member
- Ward Name And Number
- Shopkeeper’s Name
Eligibility Criteria For Ration Card UP List
- The UP Ration Card List is published by the Department of Food and Logistics, Uttar Pradesh, and the department will only publish the names of state residents.
- Only qualified residents of the state of Uttar Pradesh may apply for a UP ration card, and only residents of that state would be entitled to benefit from this program.
- The annual income of the inhabitants must be less than 100,000 to qualify for a UP ration card.
- A citizen must be at least 21 years old to apply for a UP Ration Card.
- The new UP ration card law states that if your house or plot is larger than 100 square meters, you are not eligible for the ration card.
- A farmer cannot apply for a UP Ration Card if they own more than 5 acres of land.
- Recent changes to UP ration card eligibility have been made, and the official website is the only place to access the full details.
List Of Districts Of Uttar Pradesh Whose Ration Card List Is Available Online-
Online access to the Gram Panchayat Ration Card List (UP) and Urban Area List is offered on a district-by-district basis. You can review the list of all the districts that are provided below.
|Ambedkar Nagar (Ambedkar Nagar)||Kanpur Dehat|
|Amethi (Amethi)||Kanpur Nagar|
|Bijnor (Bijnor)||Mirzapur (Mirzapur)|
|Chitrakoot (Chitrakoot)||Pratapgarh (Pratapgarh)|
|Farrukhabad (Farrukhabad)||Saharanpur (Saharanpur)|
|Firozabad||Sant Kabir Nagar|
|Gautam Buddha Nagar||Sant Ravidas Nagar (Bhadohi) (Sant Ravidas Nagar)|
|Ghaziabad (Ghaziabad)||Shahjahanpur (Shahjahanpur)|
|Ghazipur (Ghazipur)||Shamli (Shamli)|
|Hamirpur (Hamirpur)||Sitapur (Sitapur)|
The government of Uttar Pradesh has developed a web platform accessible to all inhabitants, where they can access the list of ration cards online. This website is located at fcs.up.gov.in.
Due to their ignorance of the online method or the removal of the ration card list, the majority of individuals are unable to make use of it. Everyone in UP will be able to check their name in the online ration card list after reading this post in its entirety, nevertheless.
Therefore, if you reside in a UP rural or urban area, carefully read this text. So without further ado, let’s get started.
FAQs: Ration Card UP 2022
Q 1: How Can I Verify My Name In The Ration Card UP List?
A 1: Visit the official website of the Food and Logistics Department FCS to see if your name is listed on the UP Ration Card List. Visit up.gov.in. The ration card eligibility list option needs to be chosen when the website has been opened. Choose the names of your district, block, and gram panchayat after that.
Q 2: When Will Be The Ration Card UP Be Produced?
A 2: The Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Online Application 2022 Scheme is open to state residents who have reached the age of 18 but do not currently possess a ration card. By using the FCS UP gateway, there is no need to waste time or time traveling from one place to another to create a ration card.
Q 3: What Does BPL Ration Card UP Mean?
People who have a standard of living below the poverty line are awarded a BPL card. This card is crimson in hue. One can purchase up to 25 kg of grains with this card. The AAY card, which is the final card, is provided to extremely low-income families.
Thank you for reading our blog post on ration card UP 2022. We hope that this information was helpful and informative. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions or would like additional assistance. Have a great day!