A notification has been posted on the Supreme Court of India’s official website for the Supreme Court of India 2022 Recruitment. Soon, the recruitment process will begin. There are currently 210 Junior Court Assistant positions open at the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court of India offers a great opportunity for candidates to be admitted. For more information about Supreme Court Recruitment 2022, candidates can review this post.
Table of Contents
Supreme Court Recruitment 2020
Indian nationals are encouraged to apply online for the Junior Court Assistant position (Group “B” Non-Gazetted) in a SCI recruitment notice. Candidates who are interested in joining the Court’s staff can apply online via the main site.
|Notification published||18th June 2022|
|The Application Process begins||18th June 2022|
|Last Day to Apply Onlin e||10th of July 2022|
|Exam Date 2022||To be revealed|
Applications are due by July 10, 2022. This recruitment drive is expected to fill 210 positions. The official publication notes that “The number and type of positions are tentative” which could mean that there could be a change in administrative circumstances.
All applicants who have met the criteria will be required to pass two types of tests simultaneously: the objective type, which is both a written and computer-based typing test. Candidates who pass the typing test well will receive an invitation to take a descriptive exam. This will then be followed up by an interview.
Sarkari Results 2022
Get a Free Job Alert in 2022
10th Result 2022
12th Result 2022
Table 10th of Time 2022
Table 12th time 2022
University Results 2022
Time table for universities 2022
Supreme Court Notification 2022
Below is the pdf version of the notification issued by Supreme Court of India regarding 2022. It is available for download from this webpage. Official notice has been issued by the Supreme Court of India regarding SCI Recruitment 2022. For the Junior Court Assistant position, the Supreme Court of India seeks qualified candidates. The candidates can compete for more than 210 positions.
Apply today for these positions if you are interested. Applications for Junior Court Assistant positions were available yesterday, June 18, 2022. If you haven’t yet submitted your application, please do so via the website. The deadline for completing the registration forms is midnight, July 10, 2022.
Recruitment Criteria for SCI 2022
- Minimum age for candidates is 18
- Candidates must not be more than thirty years old at the time they apply.
- Candidats must hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an Institution of Higher Learning that is recognized and has the know-how to operate computers.
- Official notification contains all details regarding age relaxation. They are available for candidates to read.
Supreme Court Employment Apply Online 2022
Candidates who are interested in Junior Court Assistant positions through Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 may submit their online applications through either the official website, or the SCI Apply Online link found below. From June 18, 2022 to July 10, 2022, the link will allow you to submit your online application. It is recommended candidates apply early to avoid chaos at the end.
E Shram Portal
PM Kisan Status
PM Kisan, eKYC
Get the FF Code to Redeem Today
Omicron COVID variant
Covid Vaccine Certificate
How do I apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
- Visit the main site of SCI to learn more.
- You will find the official site homepage with a large, red advertisement that reads “Recruitment Online for the Post Of Junior Court Assistant” in bold.
- After clicking on the link, you will be directed to the registration page.
- If this is your first registration, select the “New Registration” option.
- Once you’ve submitted the required information, and registered, your password and application number will be sent to you.
- Use the provided information to sign in.
- Complete the application form and pay the exam fee.
- Once you are done, print the form.
- It is strongly recommended that candidates read through the entire notification and decide if they are eligible to apply. If there are any notices or additional information on the website, verify that you have entered all necessary information accurately.
|DMER Homepage||Click here|