Know all about UP Disability Certificate Online Apply: How To Get Disability Certificate In Uttar Pradesh and more in this article.
In this article we will tell you how to make the Disabled Certificate 2022 in the state of Uttar Pradesh and how disabled people can benefit from UP Disabled Certificate in this article, so please read our article for complete information. Please read it thoroughly.
The Differently Abled Persons Act, of 1995 provides for the welfare of persons with disabilities and protects their rights. The Uttar Pradesh government has also made provisions for the welfare of disabled people. The state provides a disability certificate to such people so that they can avail of various benefits provided by the government.
- 1 UP Disability Certificate Online Apply 2023
- 1.1 Uttar Pradesh Disability Certificate Online Apply – Highlights
- 1.2 How To Get a Handicapped Certificate Or Certificate In Uttar Pradesh? – UP Disability Certificate Online Apply
- 1.3 UP Disability Certificate Online Apply: UPHWD Schemes
- 1.4 Documents Required For Getting UP Disability Certificate
- 1.5 How To Get Uttar Pradesh Disability Certificate – UP Disability Certificate Online Apply
- 1.6 Time Taken To Issue Uttar Pradesh Handicap Certificate
- 1.7 UP Disability Certificate Validity – Duration of Disability Certificate
- 1.8 District-Wise Population Of Disabilities – UP Disability Certificate Online Apply
- 1.9 UP Disability Certificate Online Apply – Helpline Number
- 2 FAQs: UP Disability Certificate Online Apply
- 3 Conclusion
UP Disability Certificate Online Apply 2023
We are going to tell you about an important scheme in Uttar Pradesh, which is a handicapped pension scheme. To take advantage of the disabled pension scheme in Uttar Pradesh, you must have a disability certificate from Uttar Pradesh.
If you want to take advantage of this scheme, read our article carefully and then take advantage of it.
Uttar Pradesh Disability Certificate Online Apply – Highlights
|Article||UP Divyang Certificate Apply Online|
|Beneficiary||Handicapped/ Disabled people|
How To Get a Handicapped Certificate Or Certificate In Uttar Pradesh? – UP Disability Certificate Online Apply
We will explain in this article how you can obtain a Disability Certificate in Uttar Pradesh using your mobile phone or laptop while sitting at home, as well as how you can apply online for this and obtain the UP Disability Certificate.
We will give you all of the information we are requesting, including which documents or documents you can read, how much you will have to pay to get the Uttar Pradesh Handicap Certificate made, and how long the handicap certificate will take. Please read our article thoroughly.
UP Disability Certificate Online Apply: UPHWD Schemes
Centrally Funded Schemes
- Deen Dayal Rehabilitation Scheme(DDRS)
- District Disability Rehabilitation Centre (D.D.R.C)
- Unique Identity Card For Divyanjan Scheme
- Scheme For Implementation of the Rights of Persons with Disabilites Act
- Swavalamban Health Insurance Scheme
- Accessible India (Sugamya Bharat)
- Scheme of Assistance to Disabled Persons for Purchase/Fitting of Aids and Appliances Scheme
- Supported Guardianship Scheme
- Guidelines for Supported Guardianship Scheme Implementation
- Supported Guardianship Project Report
State Funded Schemes
- Divyang Pension
- Leprosy Pension Scheme
- Artificial Limb/Assistive Equipment Scheme
- Free Motorized Tricycle Scheme for Persons With Disabilities
- Marriage Incentive Reward Scheme
- Shop Construction/Shop Operation Scheme for Rehabilitation of PwDs
- Surgical Grant for the Prevention of Disability
- Free bus transportation for handicap people
- State-Level Awards for Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Training of teachers for identifying children affected with Dyslexia
- Aid to Voluntary Organizations for operation of Shelter-Houses Cum Training Centres
- Aid to Voluntary Organizations/ Institutions
- Operation of Braille Press
- Operation of Bachpan Day Care Centres for primary education
- Operation of the schools according to the category of disability, Prayas schools (Orthopaedic disability), Mamta schools (for Mentally retarded students), Sanket schools (for dumb and deaf students), and Sparsh schools (for visually impaired students)
- Intermediate colleges (from Class – 6 to 12) are being established for integrated education (for disabled and normal students)
- Operation of Dr. Shakuntala Mishra National Rehabilitation University for higher education.
Documents Required For Getting UP Disability Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Scanned Passport size photo (Size should be less than 50KB)
- Medical Report (Should be less than 200 KB)
- Self-Attested Declaration Form (Should be less than 200 KB)
- Aadhar Card (must be less than 200 KB)
- Scanned signature
How To Get Uttar Pradesh Disability Certificate – UP Disability Certificate Online Apply
- First of all, before applying for UP Disability Certificate, you have to write your complete information in proper words and correctly on plain paper.
- After that, you have to register yourself on the uphwd.gov.in portal of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The page as shown below will open.
3. You will receive a User Name / User and Password after registering.
4. The applicant must then enter his username and password into the login id, complete the captcha, and submit.
5. Following that, a new page will appear, where the applicant must click on the certificate of disability under the application certificate service.
6. The application page for a disability certificate will then appear in front of you.
7. You must correctly fill out all of the information requested on the application form or form.
8. Finally, the applicant must upload all relevant documents and click the submit button.
9. After submitting all of your information, you will be redirected. You must double-check before clicking the service fee payment button at the bottom.
10. You must pay the fee using Google Pay, Phone Pay, or a Debit Card, among other methods. Your application will be fully submitted once you have paid the fee.
Following that, your application will be scrutinized by the government department; if your application is found to be correct in the investigation, your handicap certificate or handicap certificate will be issued, and you can obtain it by logging on to the website https://uphwd.gov.in/.
Time Taken To Issue Uttar Pradesh Handicap Certificate
All applicants expect their certificate to be issued as soon as possible, but due to technical reasons or negligence on the part of departmental staff, it may take from one month to one and a half months, but according to state government rules, the UP-Disability Certificate issuance time is 15 days to 25 days.
UP Disability Certificate Validity – Duration of Disability Certificate
Although every certificate has a time limit, the state government’s disability certificate has a lifetime limit. may need to be updated
Similarly, the response to your online application for Uttar Pradesh Disability Certificate will be completed, and you will receive your certificate.
District-Wise Population Of Disabilities – UP Disability Certificate Online Apply
|S.No.||District||Total Number of Disabled Persons|
|29||Gautam Buddh Nagar||35955||20506||15449|
|42||Sant Ravidas Nagar||27755||16145||11610|
|49||Sant Kabir Nagar||26997||14993||12004|
UP Disability Certificate Online Apply – Helpline Number
If you have any queries related to UP Disability Certificate, like how to apply, how to pay a fee, or in general any doubts related to the same, you can contact the official helpline number for the scheme mentioned below:
UP Disability Certificate Helpline Number: 1800-180-1995
Directorate of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
9th Floor, Indira Bhavan
Ashok Marg, Lucknow.
Pin Code: 226001
Also, check below:
- Cowin.Gov.In Covid Vaccine Certificate Download PDF By Mobile Number
- Kalia Yojana List 2023: Www.Kalia.Odisha.Gov.In Download Beneficiary List
- Ehrms Upsdc.Gov.In Registration, Login, EHRMS Manav Sampada UP
FAQs: UP Disability Certificate Online Apply
How Do I Obtain A Disability Certificate In Uttar Pradesh?
What Are The Advantages Of Obtaining A Disability Certificate?
1. Scholarship programs for students with disabilities are available.
2. Income tax reduction.
3. Discount on train tickets.
4. Government jobs with reservations.
5. Loans for the establishment of a new business.
6. State transportation provides free travel.
What Is The Minimum Percentage Of Disability Required In India To Obtain A Disability Certificate?
How Long Does It Typically Take For A UDID Card To Arrive?
UP Disability Certificate Online Apply: Uttar Pradesh’s disabled residents can apply for and receive a disability certificate via the official website uphwd.gov.in. The applicant must first create an account on either website by providing some essential information about themselves.
After that, they must log in to their account and apply for the disability certificate by filling out the application form correctly and attaching all relevant documents.
We hope you found this article UP Disability Certificate Online Apply: How To Get Disability Certificate In Uttar Pradesh helpful in knowing all about Uttar Pradesh disability certificate online. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below. Thank you for reading.